XTC 2.0 - Script Combatibility List - Reports from players

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

The_Mess
x3tc

Post by The_Mess » Fri, 25. Jan 13, 02:52

There's a couple of "undefined ship" entries that are classed as TL in tships but are broke in certain ways, so I suspect the script is accidentally creating them instead of functioning TL ships.

Should be easy to fix by locking create ship to atmo-lifter that the XTC team made the terran's sole TL though and I might try doing it myself as I'm wanting to alter loot drop mechanisms in the x-tended mod :P

[Edit] - that was easy, haven't removed the code for making other TL's because I'm a scripting n00b (and sleep deprived...)
http://depositfiles.com/files/f5elfwo06

Just changed it from Kobe to Atmospheric Lifter, should work, I think.

And love the script too :D Makes life a lot easier.

Snowship
x3tc

Post by Snowship » Fri, 25. Jan 13, 04:03

Joelnh wrote:
Snowship wrote:Anyone know what specifically conflicts XTC with CAG?

It's the one script I can't live without (well if I use stations)
There's a fix for that on the XTC forums.

http://www.thexuniverse.com/threads/234 ... patibility
Thanks Joelnh :D
[ external image ]
Vanilla Malt Gamestarts
"The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire"

Thrandisher
x4

Post by Thrandisher » Fri, 25. Jan 13, 04:34

robalexhall wrote:
Thrandisher wrote:So i might take back what i said about bounce. lately ive been dealing with khaak and xenon invasions and i always lock up. I disabled bounce a bit ago and i was able to fight a khaak fight for a few hours strait without locking up at all.

Maybe i generated the file wrong, maybe theres a gremlin messing with me, i dunno. Has anyone else had luck with it during big scalled invasions?
I generated my own wall file. I'll cheat a bunch of khaak and xenon and see what happens? Not far enough in so far to encounter them normally.

** I tried this and no crashes :?

Ok, thanks for testing it. I'll have to do some more testing when i can. I think the ship i was having a problem is a Taipan. Ill have to look in game to make sure, but i know it was a M7 and Split ship, going againts a kha'ak M2.

@The_Mess Thanks for that! I have to redo some sectors due to my split brothers crashing into some things ive build if im IS. I end up going from rank 8 to -2 in a second if im IS and they try to dock. Should help alot!
The mongrels will never get over THIS wall.

The_Mess
x3tc

Post by The_Mess » Fri, 25. Jan 13, 07:23

Thrandisher wrote: @The_Mess Thanks for that! I have to redo some sectors due to my split brothers crashing into some things ive build if im IS. I end up going from rank 8 to -2 in a second if im IS and they try to dock. Should help alot!
Let me know if it works, I need to reset the script due to it being stuck at delivering a jump beacon, should have checked that before /derp

Edit: the other thing the script is tripping up on is jump beacons, so make sure to build your complex within 20km of a gate, or use the in game script editor to change the max distance value which the script uses to decide if it will build a jump beacon.

Edit2 - checked that the script's referencing the right Tship entry for the jump beacon and it looks okay, not sure exactly _why_ the jump beacon hasn't been dropped off :gruebel:

Also Tships contains well over 10+ undefined entries classed as TL O_o

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 25. Jan 13, 12:06

The_Mess wrote:There's a couple of "undefined ship" entries that are classed as TL in tships but are broke in certain ways, so I suspect the script is accidentally creating them instead of functioning TL ships.
Right, there's no check, if the ship selected as TL is used by the AI or if it is sold at any shipyard. I'll add a check like that. Thanks for the information.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

hox
x3

Post by hox » Sat, 26. Jan 13, 19:55

CAG/CLS doesn't work properly for me, initially it did and I have one setup working fine. Later though when I went to setup up another CAG and bought all the software required and set its home base as before

'Trade>Start Commercial Representation ' Doesn't show up on the commands available anymore.

I still have control of my initial CAG and the administration menu, but I can't create another cag/cls pilot at all

I've been using the patched version posted on the xtended forum. It's odd.

The_Mess
x3tc

Post by The_Mess » Sun, 27. Jan 13, 01:58

hox
x3

Post by hox » Sun, 27. Jan 13, 02:49

Thats the one I use.

I figured it out now, I just needed to reinstall the script, that seems to have fixed it anyway - thanks :)

reinhart_menken

Post by reinhart_menken » Sun, 27. Jan 13, 18:50

Going to post some stuff that I don't see in the first post that seems to be
working so far. Can someone confirm if RFF (response response fleet) is working as intended? I'd like to use that as a solution for frequently invaded sectors as I'm not that far into the game yet (as in I don't have much funds, but have enough sectors expanded).

Advanced Jumpdrive: Works, but the ware text aren't correct (you can just figure out what's what with their price).

Bulk Transporter Upgrade: Works.

Nanite Hull Repair: Works.

Salvage Claim Command suite: seems to work for the commands I've tried, except donating ships to the Aldrin faction to raise their reputation does not always work.

Satellite Early Warning Network: works.

Ship killed notification: the voice part works, however, I seem to remember it being able to send message alerts before, which isn't coming up.

Zircon13659
x4

Post by Zircon13659 » Sun, 27. Jan 13, 22:04

I tested:
-- Complex Cleaner http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=225042

and it dosnt work on clean Version of XTC 2.0 and on Version with Lucikes scripts.
I installed it by hand and by plugin installer and both dont work with the cc-mod.

Maybe i do some mistakes?

Sorry for my bad english^^

Zircon

Arisk
x3ap

Post by Arisk » Fri, 1. Feb 13, 13:19

Tested

Anarkis Defence System http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=246767 and ADS Target Hotfix

Small problem with the new M7DC the ADC auto carrier conflicts with drone creation needs a patch , also drone frigates are not recognized in the available carriers ADS main menu

HoPLoN

Post by HoPLoN » Tue, 5. Feb 13, 00:25

Zircon13659 wrote:I tested:
-- Complex Cleaner http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=225042

and it dosnt work on clean Version of XTC 2.0 and on Version with Lucikes scripts.
I installed it by hand and by plugin installer and both dont work with the cc-mod.

Maybe i do some mistakes?

Sorry for my bad english^^

Zircon
No idea .
Players reported it was working fine . :?
I suggest you post a question at http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... sc&start=0 or
at http://www.thexuniverse.com/register.php
Please report back if you get any good findings :)
Arisk wrote:Tested

Anarkis Defence System http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=246767 and ADS Target Hotfix

Small problem with the new M7DC the ADC auto carrier conflicts with drone creation needs a patch , also drone frigates are not recognized in the available carriers ADS main menu
Thank you for feedback .
Topic updated
8)
Go tell the Spartans , stranger passing by , that here ,obedient to Spartan Law, we lie .

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Tue, 5. Feb 13, 00:30

Zircon13659 wrote:both dont work with the cc-mod.
Do not install the Complex Cleaner .cat/.dat when using CC with most major mods. The required stations should already be built into the mod.

HoPLoN

Post by HoPLoN » Tue, 5. Feb 13, 00:32

reinhart_menken wrote:Going to post some stuff that I don't see in the first post that seems to be
working so far. Can someone confirm if RFF (response response fleet) is working as intended? I'd like to use that as a solution for frequently invaded sectors as I'm not that far into the game yet (as in I don't have much funds, but have enough sectors expanded).

Advanced Jumpdrive: Works, but the ware text aren't correct (you can just figure out what's what with their price).

Salvage Claim Command suite: seems to work for the commands I've tried, except donating ships to the Aldrin faction to raise their reputation does not always work.

Ship killed notification: the voice part works, however, I seem to remember it being able to send message alerts before, which isn't coming up.
Thank you for feedback , you are the man 8)
I will update main topic shortly
Go tell the Spartans , stranger passing by , that here ,obedient to Spartan Law, we lie .

HoPLoN

Post by HoPLoN » Tue, 5. Feb 13, 00:33

DrBullwinkle wrote:
Zircon13659 wrote:both dont work with the cc-mod.
Do not install the Complex Cleaner .cat/.dat when using CC with most major mods. The required stations should already be built into the mod.
ah darn , forgot about that :lol:
I better write this down :D

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Tue, 5. Feb 13, 00:36

(Better test it with XTC, just to be sure.)

reinhart_menken

Post by reinhart_menken » Thu, 7. Feb 13, 04:03

HoPLoN wrote:
reinhart_menken wrote:Going to post some stuff that I don't see in the first post that seems to be

Thank you for feedback , you are the man 8)
I will update main topic shortly
Glad to help :)

Additionally, Advanced Jumpdrive kind of works.

If you do not install EMP: the prices are wrong, and the texts are wrong, but the wares function.

Jump energy converter would be aprox 62mil
Advanced Jumpdrive approx 6mil (It's supposed to be more expensive then Advanced Jumpdrive)
Accelerator aprox 130mil
and FTL around 188mil

If you install EMP: Prices and texts are correct, but it adds back in some useless wares and changes the attributes of some wares, but weapons and shields do not seem to be changed (they have the same stats, but I did not check all weapons and shields).

Duplex and Triplex Scanner sizes are different, some stations have extra useless wares, and it adds back Ecliptic Projectors and a SETA extension (different from the Singularity...something something).

Higgy10

Post by Higgy10 » Fri, 8. Feb 13, 17:02

Would like to submit a few more potential working scripts(no issues so far) mk3 optimization,universal best/buy sell, super tractor, memia autoscan asteroids. Mars is working i think too with the fix from xuniverse forum.

HoPLoN

Post by HoPLoN » Sun, 10. Feb 13, 16:00

Topic Updated .

It was nice to see a MARS fix too :)
Although , DO NOT install Repair Drones cat/dat files .
FIX link in main thread .

Thanx for helping guys :roll:
ALso check out Joelnh's Combatibility thread in XTC forums for some extra info .
http://www.thexuniverse.com/threads/234 ... sting-List
I will try to relay all information from there in time, after getting his permission ofcourse.

**Edit 2
Updated colors .

HoPLoN

Post by HoPLoN » Mon, 11. Feb 13, 14:15

Relayed some information from Joelnh's Xuniverse Thread, after granted permission.
Thanx bro 8)

*Fixed typos, updated colors , updated some scripts&script info on reports , added some author names .

C ya in a few days

:lol:

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”