[SCRIPT] X3 TC / AP : Sectormap Revamped 2.1 dd 11-jun-2013

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

IngeM
x3ap

Post by IngeM » Wed, 12. Jun 13, 19:16

i know but the ERZ and SILIZIUM was not translated

qwizzie
x4

Post by qwizzie » Wed, 12. Jun 13, 19:28

yes.. your totally right. Thanks for pointing that out. Will update right away.
Thanks.

qwizzie

Pimpace
x4

Post by Pimpace » Sun, 1. Sep 13, 08:40

Hello

Dude, I found a bug(?) for this plugin. I sent a mail you about the problem with a pic attached. If I hit "v", the keybind you attached this plugin ships's name not uncolored, but deleted...

Check your PM and e-mail.

qwizzie
x4

Post by qwizzie » Sun, 1. Sep 13, 22:58

Hi Pimpace,

Uncoloring Ships and Stations in the controls / interface / extensions
is at start not bound to a key. This means that normally you need to bind it to a specific key to make it work. However the profile does tend to sometimes bind a key randomly to the extensions when it gets switched during different gamestarts so that is why it most likely ended up with the v attached to the Uncoloring Ships and Stations in your game.

It is used as part of an uninstall method when should only pressed once !! Pressing it more than once will indeed remove not only the color codes but also letters of station and shipnames.

I suggest you go back to your last save and remove in the controls / interface / extensions the v attached to Uncoloring Ships and Stations in your save game.

See also the second post in which i go more into the uninstall procedure.

I hope you have a recent savegame made and i'm sorry i cant be of more help.

qwizzie

Pimpace
x4

Post by Pimpace » Mon, 2. Sep 13, 12:25

Hey!

Thank you for your fast answer.

Yeah, I figured out that I need my previous save to "fix" this. And I did as you adviced, I un-bind this "v" for this plugin as I don't able to do this accidentally again. ;)

I got what you wrote but this;
"Pressing it more than once will indeed remove not only the color codes but also letters of station and shipnames."
I don't think this is the way it should work. I think if you can do anything to fix this it will be cool.

Anyway, thanks!

Zoltan

tazardar

Post by tazardar » Thu, 8. May 14, 21:10

I tried to uninstall this script, but now all names are messed up. They are all missing their first 5-10 letters. I didn't make a backup save before the uninstall and my last save before is from 5 days ago. Is there any way to get the names right again?

qwizzie
x4

Post by qwizzie » Fri, 9. May 14, 12:29

Hi tazardar, if you see 5 till 10 missing letters that can only mean you pressed the hotkey for uncoloring the stations and ships several times.

First time pressing of the hotkey deletes the colorcodes, more pressing of the hotkey starts deleting more and more letters. There is no way to reverse this. Pls load up your latest savegame and see with post 2 how to uninstall correctly and make sure you only press the hotkey to uncolor the stations and ships once.

tazardar

Post by tazardar » Fri, 9. May 14, 19:43

Yeah, i think thats what i did. I spend the last 3 hours cheating my 5 day old save to where i was. You should probably edit the OP and the second post to make it clear that you can't press the hotkey twice. You should also make it more clear in the OP how severely this can mess up the names.

People starting with mods probably (like me) just open dozens of taps and download the mods that sound good. They probably don't spend that much time reading everything too carefully.

Thanks anyways. I really liked the script at first. I actually just wanted to uninstall the colored sector map because it messed up the search.

eliasjcaball
x3ap

Re: [SCRIPT] X3 TC / AP : Sectormap Revamped 2.1 dd 11-jun-2013

Post by eliasjcaball » Sun, 11. Aug 19, 18:16

fallen links all

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 11. Aug 19, 18:32

Available on xdownloads:
[ external image ]
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

JonasZyss

Post by JonasZyss » Tue, 18. Feb 20, 03:11

Thanks for the new link!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”