[MOD] Roguey's X3AP Mod (v1.1 out NOW)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Pierre'70
x4

Post by Pierre'70 » Thu, 20. Mar 14, 11:41

gastovski wrote:Awesome job mate but i'm wondering couple things. Is there any way to make playable with XRM?. Also which mods will be compabitle with this and has anyone already tryed these?. After i read the description it seems you include many mini-mods such as auto-hull repair (like marine repairs).
It won't be compatible with XRM I'm afraid, or any other mod that changes the universe, ships, or weapons. Lots of stuff works fine - I've tried LIFE, Salvage Command Suite, Salvage Commands and NPCs, NPC Bailing, Pirate Guild, Yaki Armada, Galaxy Explorers, OK Traders, Pure X Hud, and Rename Empty Ships on my current game with no issues.

I'd like to know a little more about what the 'Random Events and Random Attacks' are, and also to point out that the shipyard in 'Society' is still a Paranid rather than a Yaki one.

Regarding plots for the mod - are there any existing scripts that add non-geographically specific plots? For example, the ship-hunting mini plot added by Salvage Command Suite works fine, because SCS generates the plot in a semi-random sector of whatever universe you run it in.

gastovski

Post by gastovski » Thu, 20. Mar 14, 12:30

Pierre'70 wrote:
gastovski wrote:Awesome job mate but i'm wondering couple things. Is there any way to make playable with XRM?. Also which mods will be compabitle with this and has anyone already tryed these?. After i read the description it seems you include many mini-mods such as auto-hull repair (like marine repairs).
It won't be compatible with XRM I'm afraid, or any other mod that changes the universe, ships, or weapons. Lots of stuff works fine - I've tried LIFE, Salvage Command Suite, Salvage Commands and NPCs, NPC Bailing, Pirate Guild, Yaki Armada, Galaxy Explorers, OK Traders, Pure X Hud, and Rename Empty Ships on my current game with no issues.

I'd like to know a little more about what the 'Random Events and Random Attacks' are, and also to point out that the shipyard in 'Society' is still a Paranid rather than a Yaki one.

Regarding plots for the mod - are there any existing scripts that add non-geographically specific plots? For example, the ship-hunting mini plot added by Salvage Command Suite works fine, because SCS generates the plot in a semi-random sector of whatever universe you run it in.
Thank you. This is exactly what i wanna know. Which mods are working fine and not working so we can have different taste than XRM.

Aesran
x3ap

Post by Aesran » Thu, 20. Mar 14, 14:17

Hello,

i begin to play with this mod a little, but i'm asking .. What is UFJD area ?

Pierre'70
x4

Post by Pierre'70 » Thu, 20. Mar 14, 14:23

Aesran wrote:Hello,

It's an area only accessible with the Unfocussed Jump Drive. Not sure where to get one though...

Roguey
x4

Post by Roguey » Thu, 20. Mar 14, 16:58

Aesran wrote:Hello,

Hopefully both the pHQ and UFJD will be added through plots, but this could be awhile (depending). To add them in now, is like admitting there wont be a plot(s). This depends on may things, one being interest.
Roguey's Site: X3TC, X3AP, X3FL, X4.

zanzal
x3tc

Post by zanzal » Thu, 20. Mar 14, 17:37

This looks really good can't wait to try it out. Too bad it doesn't have plots though, that is usually what keeps me moving forward when I can't think of what I want to do, I just go to the missions page and continue my plots.

Roguey
x4

Post by Roguey » Fri, 28. Mar 14, 00:07

@zanzal thanks :)

New sections have opened up on the site now;

- Ship database
- Universe / sector maps
- Ware list
- Lasers / Missiles / Shields
Roguey's Site: X3TC, X3AP, X3FL, X4.

ephemeron
x4

Post by ephemeron » Mon, 2. Jun 14, 06:01

A new Roguey mod? Hooray!

I loved your X3R mod. AP had gotten stale for me, but now I'm looking forward to finding out what new life you've breathed into it. :)

strathis715

Roguey's x3ap mod

Post by strathis715 » Tue, 14. Mar 17, 01:46

hey guys im struggling to get the mod to work, using steam version.
ive unpacked the zip into the x3ap folder, i have plugin manager
what else am i missing? ive had this mod before with no issues lol.
Last edited by strathis715 on Tue, 14. Mar 17, 21:11, edited 1 time in total.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 14. Mar 17, 10:07

If you're playing X3AP, then I would suggest installing Roguey's X3AP mod instead.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

strathis715

Post by strathis715 » Tue, 14. Mar 17, 21:14

put tc by mistake, cuz the installation instructions had the same type error

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 16. Mar 17, 19:53

Did you select the mod from the "Select Mod Package" window in the X3AP starter? Do you have other mods installed?

Edit: Merged with the dedicated mod topic.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

svevlad

Re: [MOD] Roguey's X3AP Mod (v1.1 out NOW)

Post by svevlad » Sat, 23. May 20, 08:30

I love it! I wonder if we could improve the graphics of ships though (more detailed ships). I am not sure if the game could handle it. I can offer my help, I am a CG Artist.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”