Litcube's Universe

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Blitz4
x4

Re: Litcube's Universe

Post by Blitz4 » Sun, 16. Jul 23, 23:01

It's been a while for me. Litcube's universe included the bounce script, remember that?

If I remember right, he worked on LU for some 9 years. I'm curious specifically about the Bounce Mod. Because it released in 2014 with the launch of LU, and X:R released in 2013. Meaning X3 wasn't being actively updated as much any longer. Was the Bounce Mod functional while updates were being added to X3 or was it required to wait until 2014 to release LU & Bounce to minimize the chance of the game being updated? Any ideas?

Another question about Bounce. Would it currently be beneficial to use it in DiD mode?

Huillam
x4

Post by Huillam » Mon, 14. Aug 23, 06:51

You'll be safer with Bounce.
I ran few tests scanning asteroid at SETA x10 with a ship flying at more than 600m/s and survived.
Even if you don't use autopilot, AI ships that would usually ram you out of sheer stupidity will actively try to avoid you (which doesn't always work, when in doubt brake).

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Wed, 11. Oct 23, 11:48

Has anyone encountered such a phenomenon as lack of asteroids for building complexes? (They have run out and there is no more in the universe of none). Is not in the mod does not provide for respawning of asteroids after some time? Maybe someone knows, how to respawn asteroids without importing / exporting ?

Scoob
x4

Post by Scoob » Wed, 18. Oct 23, 18:55

You know, I've not played X3 for ages at this point, but I still remember this mod very fondly.

Is Litcube still around? I notice the old Litcube Wiki site is no more... shame that.

Litcube: If you do see this, hello sir, hope you're well.

Purls
x4

Post by Purls » Wed, 29. Nov 23, 19:19

If anyone needs the LU Wiki, the SWLU team and I have revamped the wiki on our site. https://www.x3collective.com/mods/litcubes-universe/

Szynszyl
x4

Post by Szynszyl » Mon, 26. Feb 24, 22:13

Hello,
Maybye someone can tell me that i can take back sector from OCV? Second question, can i claim sector for me somehow? I was not play in LU for long time.

Szynszyl
x4

Post by Szynszyl » Wed, 28. Feb 24, 13:25

Hmm see that LU is a dead mod, and no one play on it. Pitty cuz is great mod in my opinion

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Wed, 28. Feb 24, 14:43

Szynszyl wrote:
Wed, 28. Feb 24, 13:25
Hmm see that LU is a dead mod, and no one play on it. Pitty cuz is great mod in my opinion
viewtopic.php?f=94&t=460221 - [Mayhem 3] Renegades 2.5

viewtopic.php?f=94&t=448700 - [Mayhem 3.21b] Zero Hour 2.2

viewtopic.php?f=94&t=381503 - [X3LU] Mayhem 3.21b

That's a controversial statement....

Szynszyl
x4

Post by Szynszyl » Wed, 28. Feb 24, 15:43

I saw that topics, but i try on LU Mayhem and dont like it, its to hard for me, so i dont want try Mayhem 2.5 Renegates. So really no one play this mod, there is no chance for getting help?

DasViereck

Question to Litcubesuniverse

Post by DasViereck » Thu, 29. Feb 24, 19:21

Is the STO mod for own sectors or something like that in the Litcubes mod included? or is the sto mod compatible to this mod?
The wiki is offline :(

edit.: also im not the best to search something in the forum, most of the time i don t find the things im searching for :(

edit2.: i see a thread a couple of other threads down, Moderator, put my comment down pls xD
Last edited by N8M4R3 on Sat, 2. Mar 24, 14:40, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: *Topics Merged*

Klatu
x3ap

Post by Klatu » Mon, 4. Mar 24, 08:03

Anyone know where I might find spreadsheet for factory names for either LU or the base game?

I'm trying to add a ware to a shipyard but can't decipher what is what in the WaresTemplate file.

Specifically I'm just trying to add a computer plant to any other shipyard as I have Phannon on steroids in my game which makes Omicron Lyrie inaccessible.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 10. Mar 24, 20:26

DasViereck wrote:
Thu, 29. Feb 24, 19:21
Is the STO mod for own sectors or something like that in the Litcubes mod included? or is the sto mod compatible to this mod?
I don't think so. Mayhem is mentioned in this topic, when people have asked about a sector takeover option for this mod.
Klatu wrote:
Mon, 4. Mar 24, 08:03
Purls posted an alternative link above:
Purls wrote:
Wed, 29. Nov 23, 19:19
If anyone needs the LU Wiki, the SWLU team and I have revamped the wiki on our site. https://www.x3collective.com/mods/litcubes-universe/
Klatu wrote:
Mon, 4. Mar 24, 08:03
Anyone know where I might find spreadsheet for factory names for either LU or the base game?
I'm not aware of a spreadsheet, but Roguey has the station ids listed on his website's stations section for each station.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Blitz4
x4

Post by Blitz4 » Sun, 31. Mar 24, 17:08

Purls wrote:
Wed, 29. Nov 23, 19:19
Thanks.

It's also on this github page I guess as a mirror
https://robunderscore.github.io/litcube ... _Page.html

I found out because Litcube's Universe is mentioned at the bottom of X3:TC's PC Gaming Wiki Page:
https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/X3:_T ... s_Universe

Also found another mirror:
http://litcubeswiki.rf.gd/luwiki/wiki/i ... _Page.html

And as I was pulling up the original LU wiki page to check what archive.org has available...
funny. uBlockOrigin prevented the entire page from opening for security reasons stating to be aware of one "bouncy.php" file

I believe this is the last time the wiki was modified. This is an archive of the original wiki. I wouldn't download GB's of data from archive.org, be nice, make Microsoft pay for the bandwidth and download it from Github above :D
https://web.archive.org/web/20201112035 ... /Main_Page

Blitz4
x4

Litcube's Universe

Post by Blitz4 » Sun, 31. Mar 24, 22:21

A master piece X3 Litcube Universe: Steam Forum post of the same title

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”