[Script][LU] Mk3 Improvement Reloaded Reloaded (v0.6.1b) 2014-10-29

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Xo3oToC

Post by Xo3oToC » Tue, 12. Jul 16, 23:47

Found a bug in !plugin.autotrade.movepilot.xml, pilot's fightskill is not moved with the pilot. To fix, add to line 29

Code: Select all

* Fight Skill
$value.1 = [THIS]-> get pilot fightskill
$value.2 = $move.to-> get pilot fightskill
$move.to-> set pilot fightskill to $value.1
[THIS]-> set pilot fightskill to $value.2

dreamer2008
x4

Post by dreamer2008 » Mon, 27. Feb 17, 13:05

Xo3oToC wrote:Found a bug in !plugin.autotrade.movepilot.xml, pilot's fightskill is not moved with the pilot. To fix, add to line 29

Code: Select all

* Fight Skill
$value.1 = [THIS]-> get pilot fightskill
$value.2 = $move.to-> get pilot fightskill
$move.to-> set pilot fightskill to $value.1
[THIS]-> set pilot fightskill to $value.2
Can someone please explain how to add this fix better? There is nothing that looks like this when I open the xml file...

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 27. Feb 17, 14:01

You cannot edit scripts file with an ordinary xml or text editor. You have to edit those files either in the ingame Script Editor or with a dedicated external Script Editor like the one from mr.bear.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

dreamer2008
x4

Post by dreamer2008 » Mon, 27. Feb 17, 20:23

X2-Illuminatus wrote:You cannot edit scripts file with an ordinary xml or text editor. You have to edit those files either in the ingame Script Editor or with a dedicated external Script Editor like the one from mr.bear.
Thank you! I used mr.bear and I managed to add the fix.

LordSekmeth
x3tc

Post by LordSekmeth » Sat, 18. Mar 17, 15:35

Are there any other mods out there that could auto rename the traders like this one does? I am using gnasirator's mod that this one is based upon, but the autonaming is amazing. I would play XRM, but playing a StarWars mod atm that would be hard to get to work with Litcube's Universe :/
If it ain't broken, fix it anyway

Mr.YaR
x3ap

Post by Mr.YaR » Fri, 26. May 17, 06:03

Hello =)

Is there a chance that IRR works with Mayhem 2???

Seems to overwrite a lot of files?

gnasirator
x3tc

Post by gnasirator » Wed, 31. May 17, 12:14

Just saying hello here. Nice to see this happening and that the mod still lives on :)
I will drop by from time to time so if there are some question I can help with...

(can't code though - no time, I don't play anymore)

Raaaak
x3tc

Post by Raaaak » Mon, 31. Jul 17, 22:45

So, I've been away for a while, but just like gnasirator it's nice to see my mod living on.

I got a question from Joubarbe via PM about including it in a script pack and i'll extend my answer to everyone.
The licensing situation is complicated, with this mod based on gnasirator's work which is I believe based the old MK3 trader mod. But I have no objection to anyone basing their mods/mod packs on it.
Just don't blame me for any bugs introduced by your changes!

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Tue, 1. Aug 17, 08:46

Thanks man, hope gnasirator won't object. I've included in Mayhem 2.1.2 (current version) and with the other modifications I've done about the other agents, it makes perfect sense.

gnasirator
x3tc

Post by gnasirator » Tue, 1. Aug 17, 09:02

He doesn't!

nickexists
x3ap

Re: [Script][LU] Mk3 Improvement Reloaded Reloaded (v0.6.1b) 2014-10-29

Post by nickexists » Mon, 9. Dec 19, 05:18

Sorry, I know this is a dormant thread, but this is the right place for my question. How can I remove trader status from a ship once it has been assigned as an ST.

I set one of my M6s as a ST but now that I'm trying to use it for combat again it autojumps away every time it starts to get hurt. I have disabled emergency jump in the ship's console but it doesn't seem to matter.

I've also noticed that every time the ship is initially attacked i get a `Personal Log Entry` that says "ReadText 1500-425".

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”