just one simple script for AP (not modded or anything)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

ylio

just one simple script for AP (not modded or anything)

Post by ylio » Fri, 10. Jul 15, 08:46

I just want a script to make them stop attacking all of my ships on sight, and i have searched but 90% of the results where for tarren conflict, not AP and 50% of the ussers are complaining about out of date, uncompletable etc.

I'v wrote a script for argon rep, but its only working if my own ship is near my marchent ships, and i did applyed it on my marchent ships as well, and the script wasn't set to owner, but to playership, tryed a few different scripts, same result.

I would like to ask someone to just tell me the in game console commands step by step, should be more then 5-6 steps i guess

My reasons to want the script:
I started playing as a tarren, and i would much prefer to do some trading in game, without spending 200 million on defence. Some centaurs just spawn next to my trade ships and start attacking them no matter what (and this happening in jupiter and jupiter2 even if all the sectors to omnicrone are full of tarrens and 0 argonians), even if 2 capital tarren ships are attacking the centaurs

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 10. Jul 15, 10:40

ylio wrote:My reasons to want the script:
X3AP has so-called war sectors, where the player property is attacked OOS.
To stop these attacks, download this script by Lucike. (Extract the archive to your "X3 Terran Conflict\addon" folder and confirm that one file will be replaced.) There are other mod solutions available too.
If you want to get rid of the war sectors completely, then there's a chance to do this via the Shady Business plotline.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

ylio

Thanks

Post by ylio » Sat, 11. Jul 15, 22:11

Thank you, this was rly helpful, tried it, works at a 100%.

Wanted to ask for another script connected to trading as well.
So i am experiencing the problem where my trading stations get resource capped, and there is still a demand even in the same sector
A station has a cap of 12k water, and it only has 2k water atm and my trade ships go to a station that has 11999/12k water and just fallow this same trade route. And they are both buying it at the same price!

I tried with a sector trader with MK3 and guess what, it doesn't changes anything.

Is there something out there that can fix this, like to see witch station has the highest demand and sell it to it. Or even to ignore the best sell, as long it covers the price that i have set the station to sell it for.
For an example if it sell it for 32, it doesn't have to look for something that buys it for 32+ .

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”