Need help with Mods

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

BakerOne

Need help with Mods

Post by BakerOne » Tue, 1. May 18, 14:58

Hello everyone,

I bought X3TC/AP a while ago and only recently started playing it. Now I want to install some mods but I am a little bit overwhelmed by the number of mods and their compatibility.

The main Mod I want to run is the "Star Wards Mod Raborn".
Another one that sounds very interesting and game improving is the Rebalance mod since it improves a lot of things from the vanilla game.
Now the question, do I even need the Rebalance Mod if I have the star wars mod installed?
What other mods do you recommend to run alongside the star wars mod?
Keep in mind that I only have about 60 hours of game time, so I don't know a lot of the things that can be improved by mods yet.

Greetings and thanks in advance
BakerOne

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 1. May 18, 15:41

Hello. These are all questions that you ask in the X3TC/AP S&M forum so I'll move it across from the vanilla X Rebirth forum.

"Keep in mind that I only have about 60 hours of game time, so I don't know a lot of the things that can be improved by mods yet." So why not play some more in vanilla and establish what you like and don't like about it so that you can then choose mods that best suit your own playstyle? Mods, like many other matters of taste, should be a very personal choice.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”