[MOD] [AP] LxXRM 3.1 - Lucike XRM Resurrection Modding Package [updated 06.10.2019]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

kyoo
x4

Re: Re:

Post by kyoo » Tue, 11. Dec 18, 20:42

captainradish wrote:
Sat, 20. Oct 18, 05:54
SOME cockpits work fine by just dropping in the .cat as a fake patch. Argon cockpits seem to work fine, for example. I haven't gone through all of them, but Terran and Split don't seem to work.
In my case the missing cockpits were caused by the addon folder's loose tships.txt file overwriting the cat/dat with incorrect cockpit scene values. It's a pretty straightforward fix in x3 editor.

Tibbsnak
x3ap

Re: [MOD] [AP] LxXRM - Lucike XRM Resurrection Modding Package

Post by Tibbsnak » Tue, 11. Dec 18, 21:02

I have no idea how it's being done, but sometimes when my universe explorer goes into "buy" mode for fighters or such it'll start spontaneously generating credits. The only time it does this is if it was attacked hard enough to deploy fighters and run. It'll find some random station and dock and undock and redock, and I'll just get spontaneous money in bunches usually ending total in the million or two million area. Though one time it kept at this until I had about 21 mil (from 3). I did the advanced start and got the freighter + that one scout with the built in military scanner and basically set it to universe explorer from the start. Maybe it can teach me the mysteries of magic money.

Cascinova
x3tc

Post by Cascinova » Thu, 13. Dec 18, 04:33

Original download link is broken (not working). The link just times out.

Cascinova
x3tc

Post by Cascinova » Thu, 13. Dec 18, 10:14

I cant get the XRM files to download from onedrive, I found a replacement here, https://poisonedparanid.com/file/15/x-rebalance-mod-xrm but it is all in one big zip file. I assume the bat files won't work because it is not 3 parts, is that correct?

Cascinova
x3tc

Post by Cascinova » Thu, 13. Dec 18, 23:29

Cascinova wrote:
Thu, 13. Dec 18, 10:14
I cant get the XRM files to download from onedrive, I found a replacement here, https://poisonedparanid.com/file/15/x-rebalance-mod-xrm but it is all in one big zip file. I assume the bat files won't work because it is not 3 parts, is that correct?
Ok, I got another link from a very helpful forum member. I was able to install it all. I had a couple notices about 5 or so lucky scripts that weren't found when the installer finished, but the game seems to be running fine. Wow it looks amazing is all i can say. I can't wait to really get into it. Thanks for all the hard effort.

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Thu, 13. Dec 18, 23:32

You can copy those files by yourself...
Last edited by Taylor2008 on Sat, 15. Dec 18, 06:49, edited 1 time in total.

Cascinova
x3tc

Post by Cascinova » Fri, 14. Dec 18, 06:46

for some reason everything installs fine except the salvage commands and npc scripts. I guess i will try to install those manually, hopefully it doesnt break the game.

Edit: Ok nevermind, I figured it out, I made a mistake on the step to install the scripts, I thought it was only yes for experts, but anyway I got it now :)

Cascinova
x3tc

Post by Cascinova » Sat, 15. Dec 18, 20:01

Anyone else notice that many of the docks and outposts and factories seem almost empty? like most of the stuff i want to buy , whether it be weapons or satellites is not there...

kyoo
x4

Post by kyoo » Sun, 16. Dec 18, 00:51

Cascinova wrote:
Sat, 15. Dec 18, 20:01
Anyone else notice that many of the docks and outposts and factories seem almost empty? like most of the stuff i want to buy , whether it be weapons or satellites is not there...
Thats pretty normal for the later x3 editions because many stations start out in places where the local economy can't sustain them. It gets better around 20 hours in when the god ai starts rearranging things.

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Sun, 16. Dec 18, 01:24

Good profit for you , if you can produce the things...

Cascinova
x3tc

Post by Cascinova » Sun, 16. Dec 18, 04:22

Sounds good thanks for the feedback gents. IM about 12 hours in now, I think i am startin to notice more things to buy already. I played XRM a long time ago, but wow, it seems the universe is so full of pirates, xenon and khak now! It makes it challenging for sure. I haven't even turned on invasions yet, I can't imagine how rought it would be then.

alphalvr
x3ap

Post by alphalvr » Sun, 16. Dec 18, 13:46

if i read it right this looks great, pretty much everything i want.

I was just about to reinstall xrm with all the extras i wanted but looking through 10 year old posts put me off.

Going to give this a try now, thanks for your work.

I am loving X4 but it is waay to easy, the game is just throwing money at me, but i have great hopes for it with a mod or two to tweak it. Feels a bit too consoley.

alphalvr
x3ap

Post by alphalvr » Sun, 16. Dec 18, 19:55

Sorry I seem to have gotten stuck at a install question, it is making my brain hurt trying to figure out what answer it is looking for. I have gone through every post, no-one has mentioned it or I missed it. (makes me think I am being stupid)

You want disable some special parts? (experts only - not recommended)
Install it?(Y/N/q)?

Originally I thought the answer was No, but the actual question seems to reverse what is being asked.....and now I have no idea what I should be putting here.

Help please

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Sun, 16. Dec 18, 20:16

No amd next question All ...

alphalvr
x3ap

Post by alphalvr » Sun, 16. Dec 18, 20:17

Brilliant, fired it up and it looks ok, thanks

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Sun, 16. Dec 18, 20:21

Have fun ....
Tip : In Artifical Life settings don`t start Revolitions und Phenom from startof game, earn money first.

Geckomeister
x3tc

Post by Geckomeister » Mon, 17. Dec 18, 09:01

Hey Guys,

I had enabled Pirate Guild 3 and after leaving my ships trading away the pirates setup shop at the edges of Ore Belt and ended up decimating the Ore refineries, so the sector is almost useless. Is that right?
Cheers
Gecks

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Mon, 17. Dec 18, 09:45

:o
Shit can happen .
Is there no Race Response Fleet from Argon Empire coming`?

uoheinrich
x4

Post by uoheinrich » Mon, 17. Dec 18, 12:03

Not quite sure what I'm doing wrong. I've followed the instructions, downloaded the X Plugin Manager, Which is telling me everything is properly enabled, and yes I do have the correct directory. But it keeps telling me that the .xml is not found, and I can't find it either. Where did I screw up?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”