[MOD] [AP] LxXRM 3.1 - Lucike XRM Resurrection Modding Package [updated 06.10.2019]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Taylor2008
x4

Re: [MOD] [AP] LxXRM - Lucike XRM Resurrection Modding Package

Post by Taylor2008 » Thu, 10. Jan 19, 12:42

:) Glad you get it.

I have additional :
Life from sush viewtopic.php?f=94&t=354571 with the latest tech-hacks from TechSY730 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ze-O1 ... zhrA7gG_pJ
and https://drive.google.com/open?id=1t006K ... OaEor8SP6s.

The Galactic News System (BBS 2.0) (V.105) viewtopic.php?f=94&t=260555.
[X3AP] X-Achievements - [01/01/2014] viewtopic.php?t=359740.
The new MBRR from TechSY730 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xnIRX ... uJFbztk3dm.
Pandora-Ejector http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... 24#4064224.
Universe Explorers v2.4.2 b5 - now with Mk3 Blacklist integration viewtopic.php?t=370081.

And an exelent script from german community MK3-Kommandomenü (original UTProfit) from Nightmare86 viewtopic.php?f=96&t=398959.
It is ingame english too and a super easy way to control all of your MK3 traders!!!

cdeeks
x3tc

Post by cdeeks » Thu, 10. Jan 19, 13:34

Taylor2008 wrote:
Thu, 10. Jan 19, 12:42
:) Glad you get it.

I have additional :
Life from sush viewtopic.php?f=94&t=354571 with the latest tech-hacks from TechSY730 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ze-O1 ... zhrA7gG_pJ
and https://drive.google.com/open?id=1t006K ... OaEor8SP6s.

The Galactic News System (BBS 2.0) (V.105) viewtopic.php?f=94&t=260555.
[X3AP] X-Achievements - [01/01/2014] viewtopic.php?t=359740.
The new MBRR from TechSY730 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xnIRX ... uJFbztk3dm.
Pandora-Ejector http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... 24#4064224.
Universe Explorers v2.4.2 b5 - now with Mk3 Blacklist integration viewtopic.php?t=370081.

And an exelent script from german community MK3-Kommandomenü (original UTProfit) from Nightmare86 viewtopic.php?f=96&t=398959.
It is ingame english too and a super easy way to control all of your MK3 traders!!!
what are these? is this mods that are compatible with the resurrection?

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Thu, 10. Jan 19, 20:12

These are compatible with the LxXRM mod.
Or what do you mean with resurrection ?

alphalvr
x3ap

Post by alphalvr » Fri, 11. Jan 19, 01:12

Yes the travel drive had me trying to figure it out for ages as well.

If you install the travel drive, activate it and have energy cells on board and then click on a distant gate in the system (for instance) and select 'autopilot fly through gate' the drive should activate, it is great I loved using it on my M3, I much prefer it over SETA. (you can select places several systems away to auto pilot to and the drive will get you there activating on its own.)

However I bought a Dragon and the drive still works as above but when it gets to 20km from a gate it slows to 100ms (less than half the Dragons speed) and slow boats the rest of the way, really annoying as I had gotten used to using it.

If anyone knows how to stop the Dragon behaving this way I would appreciate a tip.

Actually it is a Dragon Sentinel with a whole heap of turrets which I filled with PBE's I think theres like 16 or more and 4 Ion railguns in the main frontal set. This thing is dying to every m6 I try to take on, maybe having only 4 front guns makes a massive difference, i even tried pbe's in the front 4 it is the same. There are no other weapons that can be used unless i want pacs or ire's. It isnt living up to its 'wage ware' description atm.

cdeeks
x3tc

Post by cdeeks » Fri, 11. Jan 19, 14:44

I have been playing this modpack for a few days now and one thing that stands out to me is the weapon effects, in normal XRM mod the weapon effects are much much better and brighter and they also fire at a much faster rate. the weapon fire rate and effects in this mod just look so boring. To the point where i can hardly see them in space. is there a way to restore them to the default effects and fire rate of XRM or is it not possible with this mod?

alphalvr
x3ap

Post by alphalvr » Sat, 12. Jan 19, 16:11

Really? the weapon effects are different to XRM, I was sure this mod pack was mainly XRM, any idea which mod changes it? I personally think it all looks great but its a long time since I tried any others to compare against.

Have you tried installing it the other way that is mentioned in the first post (by not using ALL) where you can select the parts you want only? just a thought.

I have a question, I am still loving this pack and wish to try boarding......the hard way ejecting marines into space.....but could someone suggest a ship to board, or class of ship that I would have the best chance with for learning and get my marines combat experience??

I am currently thinking of a TL although I have noticed the ships rarely run out of weapon energy which I think is going to make this a challenge.

What are you guys capping and any tips?? thank you

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Sat, 12. Jan 19, 18:27

I have been playing this modpack for a few days now and one thing that stands out to me is the weapon effects
I can not follow you , i think they are beautiful.
And you have to consider , that the original weapon effect from XRM are notorius for very bad perfomance later in Game.

Look into the LxXRM directory , there are two subfolders 1. 420 - CPP weapon performance and 2. 300 - Awesomefied Weapons
Try to delete all those files in your game/addon directory.
Then copy the original XRM over the LxXRM directory , but i do not give any guaranty that this will work as you wish.
I have a question, I am still loving this pack and wish to try boarding......the hard way ejecting marines into space.....but could someone suggest a ship to board, or class of ship that I would have the best chance with for learning and get my marines combat experience??

I am currently thinking of a TL although I have noticed the ships rarely run out of weapon energy which I think is going to make this a challenge.
A M7 which can launch Pods is a good start , then you should assign hotkeys for the boarding operations.
Maybe also have a TP with additional Marines in Range , so you could launch more waves of marines.
Do not forget to max train your marines , before you try boarding.
You can see their stats with an Bio-Scanner installed.
A very good and cheap possibilty to train them to max level , is to let them repair ships.
Maybe you want to edit the T-files from Marine Repair Script , to allow them to get fight training aswell.
There are two of this T-files in the addon/t directory.

Good luck!

alphalvr
x3ap

Post by alphalvr » Sat, 12. Jan 19, 18:55

Cheers Taylor, I will try as you suggest however I am asking which ships are a good start to try and capture in this mod rather than which ship should I use to try and capture.

I also agree I think weapon effects are great, but again I have not compared them with any others recently.
EDIT.... I was just watching a capital ship firing beams in the distance and thought to myself......hell yeah these weapon effects are drop dead gorgeous. :o :o

Lastly I never cheat in games, I am a glutton for punishment, I do everything the hard way to get maximum play-time out of the games I play. I have 3 TM's on pirate patrols which all have 15 marines on board and the constant ship repairs they are doing is training them up nicely. All I need now is a ship to attempt to capture, I just can not make up my mind what will be best there are just so many ships to choose from in this pack and as I only have 50ish sectors revealed I expect there are way more than I have even seen. I do not wish to board anything special, my 1st boarding attempts will be solely to aid in marine fight training. I know I am going to have to lose a lot of men in my boarding endeavours. :doh: :doh: :doh:

I have also set up the hotkeys I think that I will need.

regards :D

cdeeks
x3tc

Post by cdeeks » Sat, 12. Jan 19, 19:55

Taylor2008 wrote:
Sat, 12. Jan 19, 18:27
I have been playing this modpack for a few days now and one thing that stands out to me is the weapon effects
I can not follow you , i think they are beautiful.
And you have to consider , that the original weapon effect from XRM are notorius for very bad perfomance later in Game.

Look into the LxXRM directory , there are two subfolders 1. 420 - CPP weapon performance and 2. 300 - Awesomefied Weapons
Try to delete all those files in your game/addon directory.
Then copy the original XRM over the LxXRM directory , but i do not give any guaranty that this will work as you wish.

A M7 which can launch Pods is a good start , then you should assign hotkeys for the boarding operations.
Maybe also have a TP with additional Marines in Range , so you could launch more waves of marines.
Do not forget to max train your marines , before you try boarding.
You can see their stats with an Bio-Scanner installed.
A very good and cheap possibilty to train them to max level , is to let them repair ships.
Maybe you want to edit the T-files from Marine Repair Script , to allow them to get fight training aswell.
There are two of this T-files in the addon/t directory.

Good luck!
I tried to install the mod again without those 2 folders but as soon as my lasers fire the game CTD. :(
I know it might not be a problem for people who have not played the original XRM but the laser show in XRM is just way too pretty compared to what's in this mod and i miss that. i know if has a performance hit but its something i can deal with.

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Sat, 12. Jan 19, 21:42

I just can not make up my mind what will be best there are just so many ships to choose from in this pack and as I only have 50ish sectors revealed I expect there are way more than I have even seen. I do not wish to board anything special, my 1st boarding attempts will be solely to aid in marine fight training. I know I am going to have to lose a lot of men in my boarding endeavours.
I do not know either.
I have just explore Argon and Paranid Prime ,so about 40 Sectors.
There is a Ship-List Browser in the mod,which need a hotky but i do not think that will show a good ship for boarding.
There is also a guy in this forums , who have a XRM-shiplist website in his signature.
But i have forgot to bookmark that site , so you have to read a some pages of XRM and /or Litcubes Forumpages to find.

I also do not cheat as it ruins the feeling of archieving a great expirience. 8)
I have done 4 IngameDays only trading via hand , not automate and collecting missiles.

I love watching Pirates against Argonen in Elena , it is just a show...

So, if you find out , which ship is good for boarding , let us all know,please... :)

alphalvr
x3ap

Post by alphalvr » Sun, 13. Jan 19, 18:59

Ok so my initial boarding attempt was with me flying a Dragon sentinel with 7 very noob marines on board and my target was a Pirate Osprey.

This seemed to work well as long as I stayed behind it (the main guns hurt)

I used the smart turret hotkey to set 'capture' for my turrets which automatically kept the Osprey's shield down.

I positioned myself to the side but just slightly ahead of the Osprey and used the 'board' hotkey. (I am using the spacewalk method, I am going to stick to that until I think boarding pods are required, probably on harder targets)

I tried this several times and my marines latched on to the hull roughly 7/10 times, the other times they died to the Osprey's turret. So I think the best targets will be ones with few turrets or blind spots in the coverage.

Unfortunately I failed to capture the ship but this was due to forgetting to pick up my trained marines and only using 7 noobs rather than 15.

I did get to deck 3 several times so my testing in my opinion was a success, I know for pretty certain I would have capped the Osprey if I had not forgot my team of 1-2 star fighting marines that I had collected from around the verse.

Anyway I am just loading the game back up and will report back when I get my 1st successful cap.

By the way to the guy that asked about the Travel Drive I have now realised that even the ships I am not piloting can use the Travel Drive. For this to work the ship needs the drive + energy cells and you must select 'Tool - Travel Drive' in the additional ship commands section. Once set up in this way your other ships can race across the system in no time, they just use it automatically. I really like this Travel Drive, I much prefer it to the Jump Drive and SETA. It is just a shame the other races cant use it which makes it feel one sided......but hey I guess I am not using Jump Drives :D which evens the field a tad.

You are right about the battles, many times I have just sat 20km from some EPIC Capital ship battles that are just happening on my way somewhere. I do not know how anyone can say the weapon effects are just meh! The effects I am seeing are truly awesome, probably some of the best space battles I have ever witnessed. :o Also I am only using this pack because it just happens to have everything I would have installed if I had modded my own game. I would suggest just install XRM + the mods you want yourself, you could create your own modded game in less time than trying to alter this one I think. Most of this stuff is on page 1 of the scripts and modding page.

I am going to make another install with just XRM to see what it is you are talking about, for science :D

cdeeks
x3tc

Post by cdeeks » Sun, 13. Jan 19, 20:10

alphalvr wrote:
Sun, 13. Jan 19, 18:59
Ok so my initial boarding attempt was with me flying a Dragon sentinel with 7 very noob marines on board and my target was a Pirate Osprey.

I used the smart turret hotkey to set 'capture' for my turrets which automatically kept the Osprey's shield down.

I positioned myself to the side but just slightly ahead of the Osprey and used the 'board' hotkey. (I am using the spacewalk method, I am going to stick to that until I think boarding pods are required, probably on harder targets)

I tried this several times and my marines latched on to the hull roughly 7/10 times, the other times they died to the Osprey's turret. So I think the best targets will be ones with few turrets or blind spots in the coverage.

Unfortunately I failed to capture the ship but this was due to forgetting to pick up my trained marines and only using 7 noobs rather than 15.

I did get to deck 3 several times so my testing in my opinion was a success, I know for pretty certain I would have capped the Osprey if I had not forgot my team of 1-2 star fighting marines that I had collected from around the verse.

Anyway I am just loading the game back up and will report back when I get my 1st successful cap.

By the way to the guy that asked about the Travel Drive I have now realised that even the ships I am not piloting can use the Travel Drive. For this to work the ship needs the drive + energy cells and you must select 'Tool - Travel Drive' in the additional ship commands section. Once set up in this way your other ships can race across the system in no time, they just use it automatically. I really like this Travel Drive, I much prefer it to the Jump Drive and SETA. It is just a shame the other races cant use it which makes it feel one sided......but hey I guess I am not using Jump Drives :D which evens the field a tad.

You are right about the battles, many times I have just sat 20km from some EPIC Capital ship battles that are just happening on my way somewhere. I do not know how anyone can say the weapon effects are just meh! The effects I am seeing are truly awesome, probably some of the best space battles I have ever witnessed. :o Also I am only using this pack because it just happens to have everything I would have installed if I had modded my own game. I would suggest just install XRM + the mods you want yourself, you could create your own modded game in less time than trying to alter this one I think. Most of this stuff is on page 1 of the scripts and modding page.

I am going to make another install with just XRM to see what it is you are talking about, for science :D
Certainly, let me know what you think of the effects in XRM. Btw what is spacewalk method when boarding? i did exactly the same as you the other day I boarded a pirate osprey and it took me as 9 reloads of my save game haha.

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Sun, 13. Jan 19, 21:31

Thanks for the update.
I wish you more luck and sucsess next time.
I have just trigger my joypad-button 10 minutes to repair a bailed Osprey. :)

cdeeks
x3tc

Post by cdeeks » Sun, 13. Jan 19, 22:27

Taylor2008 wrote:
Sun, 13. Jan 19, 21:31

Thanks for the update.
I wish you more luck and sucsess next time.
I have just trigger my joypad-button 10 minutes to repair a bailed Osprey. :)
SETA works while firing repair laser you know.

Anyone know why my travel drive wont turn on ? i have e cells and set the hotkey.

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Sun, 13. Jan 19, 22:58

I was in my spacesuit , i try with seta,but did not work. :?
With Travel-Drive i can not help you ,i have no experience with that.

cdeeks
x3tc

Post by cdeeks » Sun, 13. Jan 19, 23:07

Taylor2008 wrote:
Sun, 13. Jan 19, 22:58
I was in my spacesuit , i try with seta,but did not work. :?
With Travel-Drive i can not help you ,i have no experience with that.
yes in spacesuit make sure mouse follow mod is off and then stay still hit j then activate repair laser you can repair in seta.

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Sun, 13. Jan 19, 23:51

:)
Thank you!!
That I didn`t know.

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Wed, 16. Jan 19, 16:55

Impression after 7 InGame Days:

Setup: LxXRM with additional The Galactic News System (BBS 2.0) (V.105) , the new MBRR from TechSY730 , Pandora-Ejector , Universe Explorers v2.4.2 b5 , imroved Khaak tech hack and MK3-Kommandomenue.
Life i had to quiet , since it is absolut incompatible with Galatic News System and MBRR ; i wish someone could make it , so we could use only the sounds from the mod.

NPC Bailing : 5 % litttle ships , 4 % traders , 2 % big ships and 1% huge ships and 180 Minutes till self destruction.
MBRR : All activated , Xenon Military-Outpost as well . Satelites early warn System : i don`t use it . Yaki-Armada activ with ADS and 10 Motherships . Pirate Guild at strong with ADS . Brennans Tortuga activ.
Khaak , Revelation and Phanon not activ cause i want to play the plot missions first.

All of Lucikes scripts are in use and do as expected , besides Sateltes and Turret Service which I don`t understand to set up , even german is my native language. :lol:

So long i found 4 bailed M6 which , after repairing ,i sold and those finance my 5 Sector Traders. I am training them in Power of Circle , Queens Space , Tkr`s Deprivation and Empire`s Edge. The ones from Empire`s Edge level very fast ,
so i am lucky to have 2 UT.
One advanced Charokee with 10 Marines collect the little ones.

During the second Terran Mission i saw an epic battle in Asteroid Belt between Xenon and Terrans and a bailed TL Polacca.After 5 time new loading i managed to fly to the Polacca , survived and transfer a jumdrive and managed to jump out with
1 % hull. It takes 1,5 InGameDays and about 70 Millions Credits to repair with 5 fresh and cheap Marines. And now the Polacca fly without shields and weapons through the universe and collect bailed TS. :D

I have 1 MJ Shields Complexes which only needs energy , cause i produce the other resources by my self , in Argon Prime and Paranid Prime.
CLS , EST and CA are in use , I have Codea fighter pilots in training.

At two advanced Sat-Factorys i have Blastclaw Prototypes with order "Goods Transfer" from Salvaging Software , so i have allways enough Satelites.
The placing i do "by hand" with two Blastclaw Prototypes at 0,-20 / +20 , 0 .
Meanwhile I do Missons for all races , cause i am a trader and i want good realitions with everyone in view of the main Plot storys.

I really love how well all the elements play together.
The Xenon are a big pain in the border sectors , there are allways big race fleets in the universe which headed to those sectors , i see great battles ; it is like my own cinema, no FPS hits.
On the other hand , Argonen and Boronen fighting against Paraniden and Split and Pirates of course.
The Khaak with big Fleets and Motherships,
The Parandid once took Cloudbase SW from the Argonen and build their own Tradingstation , one Day later Argonen and Boronen take back the sector in a monumental battle.

Summarized a living Universum.

So , I will have a lot of fun the next months with X3AP and this great Mod combination.

In the end , here is my tastatur-mapping: ( s=shift)
s F1: S.E.W.S , s F2: OWP , s F3: STO , s F4: STO , F5: TraderOverview , s F5: Enzocyklopedie m F6: MK3 Menue , s F6: Impr. Lasertowers , F7: PAR Ships , s F7: PAR Jumpdrive , F8: Salvage Menue , s F8: Complex Calculator , F9: Military Comm ,
s F9: Pugin Config , F10: Personal Transport , s F10: Universal Banking , F11: Cheat Menue , s F11: Saturn Hub , F12: Ship List , + :Bounce , # :Marine Repair Target , ü : Flight Plan , ä : Mars config , ^ : Galactic News System , s Q : Jump Statistic ,
s A : Global Admin , s R : ADS Manager , s T : ADS attack my target , s R : Menue Rename Ship and s P : Pandorra Projector.

I hope you guys have just as myself so much fun ...
( while waiting that X4 becpme a worthy successor )

Taylor

cdeeks
x3tc

Post by cdeeks » Wed, 16. Jan 19, 21:38

Taylor2008 wrote:
Wed, 16. Jan 19, 16:55
Impression after 7 InGame Days:

Setup: LxXRM with additional The Galactic News System (BBS 2.0) (V.105) , the new MBRR from TechSY730 , Pandora-Ejector , Universe Explorers v2.4.2 b5 , imroved Khaak tech hack and MK3-Kommandomenue.
Life i had to quiet , since it is absolut incompatible with Galatic News System and MBRR ; i wish someone could make it , so we could use only the sounds from the mod.

NPC Bailing : 5 % litttle ships , 4 % traders , 2 % big ships and 1% huge ships and 180 Minutes till self destruction.
MBRR : All activated , Xenon Military-Outpost as well . Satelites early warn System : i don`t use it . Yaki-Armada activ with ADS and 10 Motherships . Pirate Guild at strong with ADS . Brennans Tortuga activ.
Khaak , Revelation and Phanon not activ cause i want to play the plot missions first.

All of Lucikes scripts are in use and do as expected , besides Sateltes and Turret Service which I don`t understand to set up , even german is my native language. :lol:

So long i found 4 bailed M6 which , after repairing ,i sold and those finance my 5 Sector Traders. I am training them in Power of Circle , Queens Space , Tkr`s Deprivation and Empire`s Edge. The ones from Empire`s Edge level very fast ,
so i am lucky to have 2 UT.
One advanced Charokee with 10 Marines collect the little ones.

During the second Terran Mission i saw an epic battle in Asteroid Belt between Xenon and Terrans and a bailed TL Polacca.After 5 time new loading i managed to fly to the Polacca , survived and transfer a jumdrive and managed to jump out with
1 % hull. It takes 1,5 InGameDays and about 70 Millions Credits to repair with 5 fresh and cheap Marines. And now the Polacca fly without shields and weapons through the universe and collect bailed TS. :D

I have 1 MJ Shields Complexes which only needs energy , cause i produce the other resources by my self , in Argon Prime and Paranid Prime.
CLS , EST and CA are in use , I have Codea fighter pilots in training.

At two advanced Sat-Factorys i have Blastclaw Prototypes with order "Goods Transfer" from Salvaging Software , so i have allways enough Satelites.
The placing i do "by hand" with two Blastclaw Prototypes at 0,-20 / +20 , 0 .
Meanwhile I do Missons for all races , cause i am a trader and i want good realitions with everyone in view of the main Plot storys.

I really love how well all the elements play together.
The Xenon are a big pain in the border sectors , there are allways big race fleets in the universe which headed to those sectors , i see great battles ; it is like my own cinema, no FPS hits.
On the other hand , Argonen and Boronen fighting against Paraniden and Split and Pirates of course.
The Khaak with big Fleets and Motherships,
The Parandid once took Cloudbase SW from the Argonen and build their own Tradingstation , one Day later Argonen and Boronen take back the sector in a monumental battle.

Summarized a living Universum.

So , I will have a lot of fun the next months with X3AP and this great Mod combination.

In the end , here is my tastatur-mapping: ( s=shift)
s F1: S.E.W.S , s F2: OWP , s F3: STO , s F4: STO , F5: TraderOverview , s F5: Enzocyklopedie m F6: MK3 Menue , s F6: Impr. Lasertowers , F7: PAR Ships , s F7: PAR Jumpdrive , F8: Salvage Menue , s F8: Complex Calculator , F9: Military Comm ,
s F9: Pugin Config , F10: Personal Transport , s F10: Universal Banking , F11: Cheat Menue , s F11: Saturn Hub , F12: Ship List , + :Bounce , # :Marine Repair Target , ü : Flight Plan , ä : Mars config , ^ : Galactic News System , s Q : Jump Statistic ,
s A : Global Admin , s R : ADS Manager , s T : ADS attack my target , s R : Menue Rename Ship and s P : Pandorra Projector.

I hope you guys have just as myself so much fun ...
( while waiting that X4 becpme a worthy successor )

Taylor
I am also having a ton of fun with this mod, the mods mostly the scripts luckiles are new to me so i am yet to venture into using CODEA and Economy mechanics yet but i will be looking into them. i have a similar setup like you i have a complex making me adv sats and some ST AND UT on the go. Although, i don't know how to get pilots to train to start using the economey mods yet...

One thing i am trying to do is figure out wich files contain the data for the weapons in game so i can change the rate of fire on some lasers, i want to make the rate a little bit faster for a better laser show (I know this may effect FPS but i dont mind).

I did find a TL Abandoned and i had to do 7 reloads of the game and every time my marines died even though the scan showed the ship had no defenses or marines onboard. I just opted to buy the system overide software upgrade and used this instead.
My goal ATM is to train all my 60 marines and get them onto my M6 Careberus and have this travel the universe with my Elephant TL going round and boarding M6 ships to sell, i also have a positive relations with all major races and tend to keep it this way at least until my empire is big enough to take them on.

I think this game has had a new leese of life with this modpack and it is perfect timing as sadly X4 foundations is not up to scratch yet and may be a few months before it will be. It was intresting to read how others are playing this game. There is alos a russian guy on YT who uploads daily lets plays of this mod not sure of his nbame but if you search on YT for x3 AP this mod will pop up on most recent. (That's what made me find this mod)

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Wed, 16. Jan 19, 22:53

Although, i don't know how to get pilots to train to start using the economey mods yet...
A very good guide for CLS : viewtopic.php?t=324136.

For CAG you need a ship with Trade Command Software 1+2 ,docked at your own Station , Homebase same Station; then the option will show up , under "Trade".
At the lower Levels tey can`t use jumpdrive and can only handle a few wares , but later they use it and can handle lots of wares.

The Economy and Supply Trader need also TradeCS 1+2 , but you can dock him on any station.
He is like CAG , but you can use sector typical wares.
At lower levels only few and no jumpdrive , later...

With modding i have no clue.
Thanks for the youtoube tips.Great videos from that guy.

Be sure that you use Software Signature Scramblers at ships with System Override Software.
You can buy these things also from the yakis.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”