[MOD] [AP] LxXRM 3.1 - Lucike XRM Resurrection Modding Package [updated 06.10.2019]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

cdeeks
x3tc

Re: [MOD] [AP] LxXRM - Lucike XRM Resurrection Modding Package

Post by cdeeks » Sun, 13. Jan 19, 23:07

Taylor2008 wrote:
Sun, 13. Jan 19, 22:58
SETA works while firing repair laser you know.
I was in my spacesuit , i try with seta,but did not work. :?
With Travel-Drive i can not help you ,i have no experience with that.
yes in spacesuit make sure mouse follow mod is off and then stay still hit j then activate repair laser you can repair in seta.

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Sun, 13. Jan 19, 23:51

:)
Thank you!!
That I didn`t know.

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Wed, 16. Jan 19, 16:55

Impression after 7 InGame Days:

Setup: LxXRM with additional The Galactic News System (BBS 2.0) (V.105) , the new MBRR from TechSY730 , Pandora-Ejector , Universe Explorers v2.4.2 b5 , imroved Khaak tech hack and MK3-Kommandomenue.
Life i had to quiet , since it is absolut incompatible with Galatic News System and MBRR ; i wish someone could make it , so we could use only the sounds from the mod.

NPC Bailing : 5 % litttle ships , 4 % traders , 2 % big ships and 1% huge ships and 180 Minutes till self destruction.
MBRR : All activated , Xenon Military-Outpost as well . Satelites early warn System : i don`t use it . Yaki-Armada activ with ADS and 10 Motherships . Pirate Guild at strong with ADS . Brennans Tortuga activ.
Khaak , Revelation and Phanon not activ cause i want to play the plot missions first.

All of Lucikes scripts are in use and do as expected , besides Sateltes and Turret Service which I don`t understand to set up , even german is my native language. :lol:

So long i found 4 bailed M6 which , after repairing ,i sold and those finance my 5 Sector Traders. I am training them in Power of Circle , Queens Space , Tkr`s Deprivation and Empire`s Edge. The ones from Empire`s Edge level very fast ,
so i am lucky to have 2 UT.
One advanced Charokee with 10 Marines collect the little ones.

During the second Terran Mission i saw an epic battle in Asteroid Belt between Xenon and Terrans and a bailed TL Polacca.After 5 time new loading i managed to fly to the Polacca , survived and transfer a jumdrive and managed to jump out with
1 % hull. It takes 1,5 InGameDays and about 70 Millions Credits to repair with 5 fresh and cheap Marines. And now the Polacca fly without shields and weapons through the universe and collect bailed TS. :D

I have 1 MJ Shields Complexes which only needs energy , cause i produce the other resources by my self , in Argon Prime and Paranid Prime.
CLS , EST and CA are in use , I have Codea fighter pilots in training.

At two advanced Sat-Factorys i have Blastclaw Prototypes with order "Goods Transfer" from Salvaging Software , so i have allways enough Satelites.
The placing i do "by hand" with two Blastclaw Prototypes at 0,-20 / +20 , 0 .
Meanwhile I do Missons for all races , cause i am a trader and i want good realitions with everyone in view of the main Plot storys.

I really love how well all the elements play together.
The Xenon are a big pain in the border sectors , there are allways big race fleets in the universe which headed to those sectors , i see great battles ; it is like my own cinema, no FPS hits.
On the other hand , Argonen and Boronen fighting against Paraniden and Split and Pirates of course.
The Khaak with big Fleets and Motherships,
The Parandid once took Cloudbase SW from the Argonen and build their own Tradingstation , one Day later Argonen and Boronen take back the sector in a monumental battle.

Summarized a living Universum.

So , I will have a lot of fun the next months with X3AP and this great Mod combination.

In the end , here is my tastatur-mapping: ( s=shift)
s F1: S.E.W.S , s F2: OWP , s F3: STO , s F4: STO , F5: TraderOverview , s F5: Enzocyklopedie m F6: MK3 Menue , s F6: Impr. Lasertowers , F7: PAR Ships , s F7: PAR Jumpdrive , F8: Salvage Menue , s F8: Complex Calculator , F9: Military Comm ,
s F9: Pugin Config , F10: Personal Transport , s F10: Universal Banking , F11: Cheat Menue , s F11: Saturn Hub , F12: Ship List , + :Bounce , # :Marine Repair Target , ü : Flight Plan , ä : Mars config , ^ : Galactic News System , s Q : Jump Statistic ,
s A : Global Admin , s R : ADS Manager , s T : ADS attack my target , s R : Menue Rename Ship and s P : Pandorra Projector.

I hope you guys have just as myself so much fun ...
( while waiting that X4 becpme a worthy successor )

Taylor

cdeeks
x3tc

Post by cdeeks » Wed, 16. Jan 19, 21:38

Taylor2008 wrote:
Wed, 16. Jan 19, 16:55
Impression after 7 InGame Days:

Setup: LxXRM with additional The Galactic News System (BBS 2.0) (V.105) , the new MBRR from TechSY730 , Pandora-Ejector , Universe Explorers v2.4.2 b5 , imroved Khaak tech hack and MK3-Kommandomenue.
Life i had to quiet , since it is absolut incompatible with Galatic News System and MBRR ; i wish someone could make it , so we could use only the sounds from the mod.

NPC Bailing : 5 % litttle ships , 4 % traders , 2 % big ships and 1% huge ships and 180 Minutes till self destruction.
MBRR : All activated , Xenon Military-Outpost as well . Satelites early warn System : i don`t use it . Yaki-Armada activ with ADS and 10 Motherships . Pirate Guild at strong with ADS . Brennans Tortuga activ.
Khaak , Revelation and Phanon not activ cause i want to play the plot missions first.

All of Lucikes scripts are in use and do as expected , besides Sateltes and Turret Service which I don`t understand to set up , even german is my native language. :lol:

So long i found 4 bailed M6 which , after repairing ,i sold and those finance my 5 Sector Traders. I am training them in Power of Circle , Queens Space , Tkr`s Deprivation and Empire`s Edge. The ones from Empire`s Edge level very fast ,
so i am lucky to have 2 UT.
One advanced Charokee with 10 Marines collect the little ones.

During the second Terran Mission i saw an epic battle in Asteroid Belt between Xenon and Terrans and a bailed TL Polacca.After 5 time new loading i managed to fly to the Polacca , survived and transfer a jumdrive and managed to jump out with
1 % hull. It takes 1,5 InGameDays and about 70 Millions Credits to repair with 5 fresh and cheap Marines. And now the Polacca fly without shields and weapons through the universe and collect bailed TS. :D

I have 1 MJ Shields Complexes which only needs energy , cause i produce the other resources by my self , in Argon Prime and Paranid Prime.
CLS , EST and CA are in use , I have Codea fighter pilots in training.

At two advanced Sat-Factorys i have Blastclaw Prototypes with order "Goods Transfer" from Salvaging Software , so i have allways enough Satelites.
The placing i do "by hand" with two Blastclaw Prototypes at 0,-20 / +20 , 0 .
Meanwhile I do Missons for all races , cause i am a trader and i want good realitions with everyone in view of the main Plot storys.

I really love how well all the elements play together.
The Xenon are a big pain in the border sectors , there are allways big race fleets in the universe which headed to those sectors , i see great battles ; it is like my own cinema, no FPS hits.
On the other hand , Argonen and Boronen fighting against Paraniden and Split and Pirates of course.
The Khaak with big Fleets and Motherships,
The Parandid once took Cloudbase SW from the Argonen and build their own Tradingstation , one Day later Argonen and Boronen take back the sector in a monumental battle.

Summarized a living Universum.

So , I will have a lot of fun the next months with X3AP and this great Mod combination.

In the end , here is my tastatur-mapping: ( s=shift)
s F1: S.E.W.S , s F2: OWP , s F3: STO , s F4: STO , F5: TraderOverview , s F5: Enzocyklopedie m F6: MK3 Menue , s F6: Impr. Lasertowers , F7: PAR Ships , s F7: PAR Jumpdrive , F8: Salvage Menue , s F8: Complex Calculator , F9: Military Comm ,
s F9: Pugin Config , F10: Personal Transport , s F10: Universal Banking , F11: Cheat Menue , s F11: Saturn Hub , F12: Ship List , + :Bounce , # :Marine Repair Target , ü : Flight Plan , ä : Mars config , ^ : Galactic News System , s Q : Jump Statistic ,
s A : Global Admin , s R : ADS Manager , s T : ADS attack my target , s R : Menue Rename Ship and s P : Pandorra Projector.

I hope you guys have just as myself so much fun ...
( while waiting that X4 becpme a worthy successor )

Taylor
I am also having a ton of fun with this mod, the mods mostly the scripts luckiles are new to me so i am yet to venture into using CODEA and Economy mechanics yet but i will be looking into them. i have a similar setup like you i have a complex making me adv sats and some ST AND UT on the go. Although, i don't know how to get pilots to train to start using the economey mods yet...

One thing i am trying to do is figure out wich files contain the data for the weapons in game so i can change the rate of fire on some lasers, i want to make the rate a little bit faster for a better laser show (I know this may effect FPS but i dont mind).

I did find a TL Abandoned and i had to do 7 reloads of the game and every time my marines died even though the scan showed the ship had no defenses or marines onboard. I just opted to buy the system overide software upgrade and used this instead.
My goal ATM is to train all my 60 marines and get them onto my M6 Careberus and have this travel the universe with my Elephant TL going round and boarding M6 ships to sell, i also have a positive relations with all major races and tend to keep it this way at least until my empire is big enough to take them on.

I think this game has had a new leese of life with this modpack and it is perfect timing as sadly X4 foundations is not up to scratch yet and may be a few months before it will be. It was intresting to read how others are playing this game. There is alos a russian guy on YT who uploads daily lets plays of this mod not sure of his nbame but if you search on YT for x3 AP this mod will pop up on most recent. (That's what made me find this mod)

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Wed, 16. Jan 19, 22:53

Although, i don't know how to get pilots to train to start using the economey mods yet...
A very good guide for CLS : viewtopic.php?t=324136.

For CAG you need a ship with Trade Command Software 1+2 ,docked at your own Station , Homebase same Station; then the option will show up , under "Trade".
At the lower Levels tey can`t use jumpdrive and can only handle a few wares , but later they use it and can handle lots of wares.

The Economy and Supply Trader need also TradeCS 1+2 , but you can dock him on any station.
He is like CAG , but you can use sector typical wares.
At lower levels only few and no jumpdrive , later...

With modding i have no clue.
Thanks for the youtoube tips.Great videos from that guy.

Be sure that you use Software Signature Scramblers at ships with System Override Software.
You can buy these things also from the yakis.

alphalvr
x3ap

Post by alphalvr » Sat, 19. Jan 19, 01:37

Oh...... well damn I was getting annoyed by my system overide dissapearing due to ships scanning my tm's.

I will go and grab this now.

Spacewalking marines into osprey's and tenshi's is really easy, but centaurs are a different story, they mostly end up circling in space.

I just saw a yaki m6 i forget the name, began with 'a', just gotta have it, the massive fleet with him is scuppering my efforts.

I just started using a satelite deploying thing, now i just need some way of turning off the 'BUZZZZZZZZZ ...your satelite is destroyed' message cuz now I dont care and its spoiling the other sounds :D

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Sat, 19. Jan 19, 03:01

In my opinion the best way to place Adv. Sat is "by hand".
I had 3 Blastcrow? Prototype with max out cargo space , filled with Adv. Sat and ordered them manuel to 0,-20 or +20,0.
Yet i never lost a Sat.
I have done this 2 InGameDays , but now i have 98 % of Universum. :D
Don`t forget to blacklist sectors your ST / UT shouldn`t trade.
And when in sectors with Transorbital Gate , like Terran space and the lower right sight of Universum ( Tyr , Hercules and so on ) ,
to also deploy jump beacons.
Every time Sat layer will run out of Sats u deliever him fresh ones.

In my Game i just build an 2x XL energycomplex in a sector with 300% Sun and in another sector 10x Bliss Place L +10x Dreamfarm L. 8)

alphalvr
x3ap

Post by alphalvr » Sun, 20. Jan 19, 16:53

Well my sat script has filled most sectors, but I will try your method as well.

I don't have any traders yet, I think I will set a few up now, then maybe buy my 1st station.......or perhaps I will actually start the campaign instead of getting sidetracked all the time.

What I really want is to find a Boron TL in Split space so I can board it, I really want a bigger Mini carrier than the TM.

Choices choices choices :D

You said you have not used the Travel Drive??? that is one of my fav features,(there is almost no need to use seta) mind you I have never tried the turbo booster and I rarely use Jumpdrives (not at all in my current game)

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Sun, 20. Jan 19, 17:37

I have seta for about 1,5h in this game.
There is so much to do in flight time , like orders for other ships.
That is the beauty of this game , you can play it at a lot of different ways.
I just like it , when my CLS2 Logistiker jump to me and fill up my e-cells,
so that i myself are ready to jumo to the action.
I´m in the goner plot.
Today i try to finish and get my Aaran.

To find speciific ships in Universe to board i will use viewtopic.php?f=94&t=242685.
DL-Link at last page.

joelR
x3tc

Post by joelR » Mon, 21. Jan 19, 05:34

Im not sure if its related to LXXRM or not but my argon shipyards dont have anything to sell? Anyone else encounter this?

This is after 4 fresh installs trying to troubleshoot it. The only thing I could find on google was something about OWP scripts possibly being a cause?

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Mon, 21. Jan 19, 08:30

That is strange. :?
Have you additional scripts or mods installed?

joelR
x3tc

Post by joelR » Tue, 22. Jan 19, 00:17

Well after further observation it appears they return to normal after a few minutes but will randomly revert back to no ships or stations to sell. Its a minor inconvience but odd.

My game is the basic full lxxrm install. Only thing additional mod wise is a cockpit mod and I turned the loose tships file from lxxrm and turned it into a cat/dat so it wkuld work. No additional scripts except universe explorers and the cheat package

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Tue, 22. Jan 19, 03:15

My game is the basic full lxxrm install. Only thing additional mod wise is a cockpit mod and I turned the loose tships file from lxxrm and turned it into a cat/dat so it wkuld work.
I guess this is the point for your problems.
Have you try to NOT pack the tships into a cat/dat , or to not install the cockpit mod ?

Others , include myself are not affected from those strange behavior.

Private Hix
x4

Post by Private Hix » Mon, 28. Jan 19, 22:40

This mod pack is absolutely amazing! Best experience so far I think.

However, one question. What does the mod "Nightmare of the machines" do?

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Mon, 28. Jan 19, 23:41

Xenon Mod.
Haven`t tested by myself, but Xenon will be VERY , VERY Strong.
If you try that , please report us! :D

Private Hix
x4

Post by Private Hix » Wed, 30. Jan 19, 20:33

Taylor2008 wrote:
Mon, 28. Jan 19, 23:41
Xenon Mod.
Haven`t tested by myself, but Xenon will be VERY , VERY Strong.
If you try that , please report us! :D
That's what I was thinking, I just have no idea what it specifically does.

I turned it on, I'll try to let you know what happens!

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Wed, 30. Jan 19, 20:43

Here is the link to the mod : viewtopic.php?t=386351 ,
but it is german .

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Sat, 2. Feb 19, 09:03

The only thing i do not understand is the functionality of the PAR-Ships.
I bought them , let them dock at a carrier , press the hotkey and select the carrier.
I get the message and when i look at the ships , all seems right.
But later , when they engage in a batle , their weapon banks are blank.
No weapons installed. :?
Have someone simmilar problems or a solution for me , please ?

palentier
x3ap

Post by palentier » Tue, 5. Feb 19, 03:21

I don't hold much hope that I will get any help with this being so old. But I am having an Issue where the CLS options are not in the trade section like they should be. I have the modules installed but there is no option for Starting CLS. Anyone know why?

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Tue, 5. Feb 19, 06:47

Has the ship a homebase ?
Is it docked ?
Has it Nav-software too?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”