[MOD] [AP] LxXRM 3.1 - Lucike XRM Resurrection Modding Package [updated 06.10.2019]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Eriodas

Re: [MOD] [AP] LxXRM 2.0 - Lucike XRM Resurrection Modding Package [updated 28.04.2019]

Post by Eriodas » Tue, 11. Jun 19, 05:59

arbarbonif wrote:
Mon, 10. Jun 19, 23:55
You can find equipment is relative bulk in the <CorporationName> Weapons Dealers. The corporation name is the added corp for that race in XRM (Split is Strong Arms for instance). Each weapon dealer is either M (specializing in small ship weapons/shields) or L (specializing in capital ships). For instance there is an Argon one in Power Circle and a Paranid one in Empire's Edge. There is also a roving Strong Arms XL which stocks massive numbers of, I believe, everything.
Yeah almost everything... it doesn't sell Khaak weapons sadly, i am currently searching in all stations i dock for a Barter merchant that sells those.. mostly the Beta kyons, but if i find Gamma i'll buy them without thinking just in casr i got my hands on a pretty Khaak Adv. Destroyer.

But if you need Xenon weapons or any other racem you can find them there.. if you find the structure xD

Starjazer
x3ap

Re: [MOD] [AP] LxXRM 2.0 - Lucike XRM Resurrection Modding Package [updated 28.04.2019]

Post by Starjazer » Tue, 11. Jun 19, 11:45

michtoen wrote:
Sat, 8. Jun 19, 14:14
Sorry, did not mean it offensive - i am a tech guy, if i talk like this its just plain about the facts - think about like i stand on your side and we both watch the mess and what works and what not.

One goal i had was to hold LxXRM as lore friendly and "clean" as possible. Lucike and XRM fit on that side good together. In fact the scripts always fitted fine, i just merged his own fake mod stuff with XRM, which means technically that you merge the stuff in the /types sub folder like TShips and such. And then you adjust the scripts which fill up the universe like what spawns and such.

Enigma is fine but needs still a bit love, i will drop a new LxXRM update also soon (2.1). Adding the fixes in the missile safety scripts which was reported 2 pages before by a player.

When i should give an advise: Try LxXRM without any addition for the first time. Except you want play Xenon or Khaak, then you better install Enigma. But i suggest to play like a terran with TCAP , it gives you technically the comples TC + AP game. There is really so much in that you will very unlikely miss anything. The many variants from the X3 Customizer and the additional ships from Lucike really fit very well together and give alot fine differences. Like you fly around and at some point you see something like "hey, the teladi attacks here the pirates, see this Split trying to fight both. but they will lose this, they attacked with the Raider variants, typical Split - fast and firepower, but they will need more shield to overcome the heavy Teladi ships. Would they have used Sentinal variants they would win this."

I really like that fine differences and LxXRM can deliver that to some point.
But if you overload the game with ships and all it will not come out that clear.
Thanks for the explanation! I play a little differently. My soul does not lie in the game for terran, for me there is too boring at the beginning - far from everyone, there is no diversity in missiles and weapons. I always start from the Legend's Home sector on the M6 ship ("OTAS operative"). And when I saw how big and well-drawn ships from the MSP are good and there is a large selection of excellent M6 for the player (for me!), my soul enjoyed it very much and I stayed with them despite possible bugs. So, I play LxXRM now (nice one!), I played a lot in XRM (>1500 hours) and not so much LU. I like everyone! :)
Thank you, bro!

dvr89
x3tc

Post by dvr89 » Tue, 11. Jun 19, 14:57

This looks amazing! Really looking forward to it! However, is it possible the download link is not working? Looks like I can't access it with chrome or edge.

michtoen
x3

Post by michtoen » Tue, 11. Jun 19, 20:15

dvr89 wrote:
Tue, 11. Jun 19, 14:57
This looks amazing! Really looking forward to it! However, is it possible the download link is not working? Looks like I can't access it with chrome or edge.
Should work again.

dvr89
x3tc

Post by dvr89 » Tue, 11. Jun 19, 21:04

michtoen wrote:
Tue, 11. Jun 19, 20:15
dvr89 wrote:
Tue, 11. Jun 19, 14:57
Should work again.
Yes, it works! Thank you!

Blecha100
x4

Post by Blecha100 » Wed, 12. Jun 19, 07:39

Hello I have installed everything as per guide then i tried to reinstall it after fixing the permissions on the folder (was in program files).

I use the steam version only difference is i used the original x3ap.exe file and copied it over to the downloads folder of your installation.

Everything looks like its working, i have few questions though.

My pc specs:

i54520H 2.9ghz
8gb ram
860M gtx
HDD

its a laptop Acer V17 nitro +- 5 years old

Other games are running as i would expect them to this is kinda weird altough still its modded so i understand its gonna get a perf hit anyway but i didnt expect this much :D.

That i believe says it all as per what my pc specs are regarding to the question.

Question 1

when i use SETA and set it to vanillas 1000 it stutters af if i down it to 600 its even moving faster actually and less erroneously (on 1500 i tested a play within 10 mins i had 2 crashed ships trying to undock and one docked shieldless got wrecked too (probably by AI havent seen that one or the station mount glitches in and out if its stuttering alot and perhaps there was some collision with it during that.

Is there anything i can do to resolve that (already set the game to lowest quality to improve performance as much as possible. Currently set to 600 kinda works im kinda ok with that but of course if there is a way how to make it work better im all ears.

note, in vanilla this does not happen to me (i did notice that if in vanilla you set it to 1000 its kinda ok until late game when the game slows down (played like 3-4 years ago no perf patch for missions back then :D) but the autopilots obliberate half of your ships anyway once the stutter becomes real.

Question 2

Only first time i ever played the game as Humble Merchant start i saw that the rings are gone and good job then.

However i believe after few jumps the rings reappeared altough the new graphics for the portal vortex is overlapping it so i guess the mod is kinda there but it kinda stopped doing what its supposed to do. Started 2 games since then never sav ringless gates anymore all of them have these rings now.

Then is it a bad idea to have smart and mars active? i mean i can switch off/on those two any time as i understand but which is better what has more features, and if both are kinda the same why are there both of them :D.

Well i will chip in with any additional comments every now and then.

OH and i tested the ring its not transparent *hull polarazing device destroyed* xDDD :D :D :D :D

Edit1: trying to reinstall the whole thing being diligent about the permissions before i do any mod shit.

Edit2: installing mods all looks ok this time i copied the whole game to C:/X3AP and set permissions for currently used user to all. also on the groups. all looks ok so far i hadnt had an error like last time (about the perms from the plugin manager only though... i dont know maybe it will make a difference... we will see shortly i will update this again.

Edit3: unless it fixes itself somehow this will be the final one before your answer, reinstalled the game from scratch as per guide installed mods etc. started up as terran defender (want to do storyline this time) first things first the loadup of all the scripts was kinda faster im happy about that, however right from the start my audio went dipshit crazy with a white noise :D i guess it glitched out when loading scripts. nevertheless setted up hotkeys etc. turned around and i see rings everywhere :D neptune system tried to jump through a gate to another sector it still had rings too kinda feels like the ring mod is somehow not working for me?

Blecha100
x4

Post by Blecha100 » Wed, 12. Jun 19, 17:22

Ok got pissed off and searched around, found the ringless mod forum page and on the last page there is this fix for the mod:

Just a little clarification for those who may still want to use this mod but have problems with the Terran gates not being affected/being bigger and causing trouble:

The file you need to edit in X3 Editor 2 is TGates.pck

To find it, open the 01.cat file in your addon folder. Navigate to addon/types/TGates.pck

Once you have found TGates, open it with the Text Editor option, and scroll all the way down the list of names. The bottom four are named:

SS_WG_TJ_NORTH
SS_WG_TJ_SOUTH
SS_WG_TJ_EAST
SS_WG_TJ_WEST

Select the "NORTH" name and look for the "Model Scene", which should look something like "patch20/terran_gate_scene". This needs to be edited to read "others\argon_gate_scene".

Repeat for each of the other three names.

TaDaa! All of your gates should be correctly affected by the mod :D Hope that helps clarify the process.

What i did on top of this is that i changed the values in the TGates.txt in addon/types folder.

Testing it now but i believe this is the issue. however i remember my argon space having rings inside the swirly thingy anyway maybe i should use one of the other models i dont know we will see after a test :D

After test:

The rings are there but the gate is one of the argon space now.... ill try to use all the other models used in that mod (apart from the xenon broken one i dont think id like that :D). ill report back again

I actually think the mod is broken i dont understand it tried to look around read up on modding x3 a bit and i couldnt figure it out i think that the scenes for the gates got replaced with the original scenes, it looks like it. And since i have no idea how to find open and edit those scenes so i guess this is broken? how come no one has mentioned it so far? :D or is it working for you guys?

Blecha100
x4

Post by Blecha100 » Wed, 12. Jun 19, 19:58

michtoen wrote:
Fri, 3. May 19, 00:20
Insigar wrote:
Thu, 2. May 19, 22:10
michtoen wrote:
Thu, 2. May 19, 21:36

These gates are legit. From the updated Resurrection mod, if i remember right.

The pure wormhole like gates are nice but in terms of lore not correct. In X the gates are like stargates, a mechanical ring creating a wormhole or whatever.
So, here is the idea that the ring creates a a bigger event horizon, floating in the middle.

No fear to crash in, the wormhole floats outside around the ring.

You will notice that in some areas the old wormholes are still there, mainly around the Revelation area.
The terrans have now the "modern", smaller acceleators with a wormhole in. Alot better for the AI to navigate.
The old terran gates are still there in some lost colonies areas.

So, enjoy all the different styles from different races and times.

You are of course free to alter them to what you prefer.
Note that the "NoRingGates" mod offer even more styles in different colors, you can customize it like you want.
Btw, i thought first too it was a bug as i saw them. ;)
I'm glad I successfully installed LxXRM 8 times :headbang:

Also thank you for doing what you're doing :mrgreen:
Get me some Xenon. ;)
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

will all ships navigate through without collision is my concern. i thought this mod should mainly make it possible to basically use any ship without a jumpdrive.

Reverted the changes however is there a way to have the gates truly gateless?

edit: during playing with the files i found out that using the argon scene for the terran scene removes the gates however i made the changes also in the games cat files to point to this file i dont care if it was right way to do it but now i have gateless gates (basically any reference to argon or terran gates was changed to other/argon_gate_scene in text files in the VRM through x3 editor 2 and in the type folder in there too everywhere and now i have my gateless gates finally :D the last message about reverting changes was after i reloaded the game and the gate was still argonian with ring when i changed the x3c gates values in the games cat file it did take effect but i didnt jump through a gate to see it :D now i did and finally figured it out :D
Last edited by Blecha100 on Wed, 12. Jun 19, 20:28, edited 1 time in total.

michtoen
x3

Post by michtoen » Wed, 12. Jun 19, 20:26

Blecha100 wrote:
Wed, 12. Jun 19, 07:39
Hello I have installed everything as per guide then i tried to reinstall it after fixing the permissions on the folder (was in program files).

I use the steam version only difference is i used the original x3ap.exe file and copied it over to the downloads folder of your installation.

My pc specs:

i54520H 2.9ghz
8gb ram
860M gtx
HDD

Other games are running as i would expect them to this is kinda weird altough still its modded so i understand its gonna get a perf hit anyway but i didnt expect this much :D.

That i believe says it all as per what my pc specs are regarding to the question.

Question 1

when i use SETA and set it to vanillas 1000 it stutters af if i down it to 600 its even moving faster actually and less erroneously (on 1500 i tested a play within 10 mins i had 2 crashed ships trying to undock and one docked shieldless got wrecked too (probably by AI havent seen that one or the station mount glitches in and out if its stuttering alot and perhaps there was some collision with it during that.

Is there anything i can do to resolve that (already set the game to lowest quality to improve performance as much as possible. Currently set to 600 kinda works im kinda ok with that but of course if there is a way how to make it work better im all ears.

note, in vanilla this does not happen to me (i did notice that if in vanilla you set it to 1000 its kinda ok until late game when the game slows down (played like 3-4 years ago no perf patch for missions back then :D) but the autopilots obliberate half of your ships anyway once the stutter becomes real.

Question 2

Only first time i ever played the game as Humble Merchant start i saw that the rings are gone and good job then.

However i believe after few jumps the rings reappeared altough the new graphics for the portal vortex is overlapping it so i guess the mod is kinda there but it kinda stopped doing what its supposed to do. Started 2 games since then never sav ringless gates anymore all of them have these rings now.

Then is it a bad idea to have smart and mars active? i mean i can switch off/on those two any time as i understand but which is better what has more features, and if both are kinda the same why are there both of them :D.

OH and i tested the ring its not transparent *hull polarazing device destroyed* xDDD :D :D :D :D

Edit1: trying to reinstall the whole thing being diligent about the permissions before i do any mod shit.

Edit2: installing mods all looks ok this time i copied the whole game to C:/X3AP and set permissions for currently used user to all. also on the groups. all looks ok so far i hadnt had an error like last time (about the perms from the plugin manager only though... i dont know maybe it will make a difference... we will see shortly i will update this again.

Edit3: unless it fixes itself somehow this will be the final one before your answer, reinstalled the game from scratch as per guide installed mods etc. started up as terran defender (want to do storyline this time) first things first the loadup of all the scripts was kinda faster im happy about that, however right from the start my audio went dipshit crazy with a white noise :D i guess it glitched out when loading scripts. nevertheless setted up hotkeys etc. turned around and i see rings everywhere :D neptune system tried to jump through a gate to another sector it still had rings too kinda feels like the ring mod is somehow not working for me?
You have a max modded X3 AP, with XRM as core which counts as heavy. There is not much to do, if the base load is to much for your system then you have to use a different mod. Sorry.

There is no bug with the gates. The terrans do NOT have wormhole rings - the have build their own gates. There are 2 kinds - the bigger, old accellerators which you can still see in old Lost Colonies here and there and the modern ones, which are a mix of new and old, with an event horizon. The other races did not build their jump rings but they "found" them installed by an older race (so its the x-game lore).

The new rings (from x3 customizer i think) with the "ringless" event horzion and the small ring, hidden ring inside, are more lore friendly as the pure wormholes, because by definition the jump gates are mechanical, like the rings from Stargate movies, and not wormholes. They can be deactivated, moved and all.

So, this is all on purpose. You can of course edit the x3_universive.xml file and change it. Its somewhere in the forum described which value you can set. LxXRM should come with a whole row of different gates from different mods, you have to test it out.

But there is no bug, thats how it should be and they work 100% fine. the ring is hidden in the event horizon, only when the game bugs and the collision detection miss because lag, you can touch them. Never saw a npc dyimg at gates. The terrans are more dangerous by nature - the old ones was even not able to jump to, you had to use jump beacons.

Blecha100
x4

Post by Blecha100 » Wed, 12. Jun 19, 20:37

michtoen wrote:
Wed, 12. Jun 19, 20:26
Blecha100 wrote:
Wed, 12. Jun 19, 07:39

My pc specs:

i54520H 2.9ghz
8gb ram
860M gtx
HDD

Question 1

Question 2

You have a max modded X3 AP, with XRM as core which counts as heavy. There is not much to do, if the base load is to much for your system then you have to use a different mod. Sorry.

There is no bug with the gates. The terrans do NOT have wormhole rings - the have build their own gates. There are 2 kinds - the bigger, old accellerators which you can still see in old Lost Colonies here and there and the modern ones, which are a mix of new and old, with an event horizon. The other races did not build their jump rings but they "found" them installed by an older race (so its the x-game lore).

The new rings (from x3 customizer i think) with the "ringless" event horzion and the small ring, hidden ring inside, are more lore friendly as the pure wormholes, because by definition the jump gates are mechanical, like the rings from Stargate movies, and not wormholes. They can be deactivated, moved and all.

So, this is all on purpose. You can of course edit the x3_universive.xml file and change it. Its somewhere in the forum described which value you can set. LxXRM should come with a whole row of different gates from different mods, you have to test it out.

But there is no bug, thats how it should be and they work 100% fine. the ring is hidden in the event horizon, only when the game bugs and the collision detection miss because lag, you can touch them. Never saw a npc dyimg at gates. The terrans are more dangerous by nature - the old ones was even not able to jump to, you had to use jump beacons.
Thank you for explaining it... again... xD i will probably redo the install again to fix my fixing :D and keep the gates as they are, the SETA is better when i moved the game out of steamapps and used nosteam exe even on highest settings (so im using those for now :D)

OH i also am using just MARS and im not enabling any AI turret mechanics for NPCs (nor smart nor mars) so i guess that might be it too but i had the game crash on me every time i played so far when it was in steamapps so far when its in c:/x3ap it has not yet crashed (every time the crash was about trying to access some ship command either idling or something else when you dont move for much time:D

very off topic: it's just two months until i finally save enough to order this custom order from this retailer on ebay (not advertisment i think his shit is literally great as his prices are lower then the stock parts (since he buys bulk when stuff is cheap.) since itll be custom loop we agreed on EVGA edition of the gpu clearly because the heatsink and fan / closed loop are not going to be used :D and ill probably switch to modded x4 until that gets me bored ill come back to this since that will surely work well :D xD https://www.ebay.com/itm/323794080752

Betelgeuse97
x4

Post by Betelgeuse97 » Thu, 13. Jun 19, 08:55

I noticed that you can't enter sector names into the universe map search bar. For example, if you type "Argon Prime" you won't see Argon Prime in the search results and your map will not redirect you above the sector name. Is this a bug within the mod somewhere?

Starjazer
x3ap

Post by Starjazer » Fri, 14. Jun 19, 11:40

Guys, for what purpose are so many abandoned ships made? Too many of them! Now you do not need to build the ships yourself or buy them, you do not need to get the blueprints, just collect the abandoned, repair and equip - that's all. Part of the interest in the game is gone. In my opinion it is necessary to reduce the number of abandoned ships by 10 times, but I do not know how to do it.

Blecha100
x4

Post by Blecha100 » Fri, 14. Jun 19, 21:13

Starjazer wrote:
Fri, 14. Jun 19, 11:40
Guys, for what purpose are so many abandoned ships made? Too many of them! Now you do not need to build the ships yourself or buy them, you do not need to get the blueprints, just collect the abandoned, repair and equip - that's all. Part of the interest in the game is gone. In my opinion it is necessary to reduce the number of abandoned ships by 10 times, but I do not know how to do it.
Try tweaking the bailout ships settings and lower the chances or even entirely turn off bailouts for bigger ships.

I personally find it very super easy to get money once you get to 1mil (stock exchange is kinda borked i do like to use it as its the only convenient way for me to earn money in the game, not that good at fighting yet and i enjoy just flying around selling shit with freightliners anyway. then get my first corvette or some boarding stuff and then i just OP the game but this is my first play through with this modpack (and any modpack actually) and i found it exetremely difficult to start as terran defender there even was pirate M1 waiting for me on the way to the first stalking mission. i waited for terran M1 to chip in and took it down with a missile when it had such health :D :D kill stealing is also fun here especially with the bounties, but then i was still in ****** saber and the npc you are supposed to follow flew through a pack of pirate novas. that made me start a new game i couldnt get around them nor through them, id say too early for such invasions when you just started the game and only filled your ship with first full set of weapons. I even tried to use the three ships i captured also sabers not enough. it was like 3 novas and 5 of the normal scouts

i find the game actually pleasantly challening with this modpack way better then vanilla even if the balance is kinda broken at the start (since you have bare ass and they have whole guilds sectors and shit from the start (and i dont want to start with easier start i do want to go through this hell of a punishing beginning curve :D it makes it more fun and actually harder to accure any kind of income with constant repairs resupplies of broken equipment

I have another issue the list of mods is not complete really some scripts are listed in the beginning as "40 various scripts" but thats not the real problem the real problem is that some of these ai scripts or features are just too cryptic to understand by simply using them (definitely save your game first some of them are irreversible) so im currently exploring the command suite and trying to make a layout that will work, id say there is too many things in there and its not clear which ones are the more important ones to map and which ones are ok to leave out. I do it in a way where i use vanilla mechanics until it gets too tiring, then i explore the key settings and see if there is anything that potentially could do the same thing better (universal banking is pretty much stock exchange like money maker too set and forget, the kommandmenu mk3 is very helpful and am using it over the vanilla universal and sector traders.

Then fighting, i tried to enable smart AI got fighting module mk2 and i cant figure out how to enable a turret for smart AI on the ship, is it for npc only ships? then MARS is what i should use for personally flown vessels? then i will need boarding at some point and i havent even mapped that yet (no marines no military transports so no need for the hotkey yet).

I generally use shift+f1-12 and shift+numpad numbers that gives me 22 keys but theres lilke 80 commands (i can just fit it in the keyboard via the combination strokes but im not going to remember where is what until i use it alot.

Since bunch of you are already playing this perhaps sharing the configuration with us all might help alot to orientate what is and what is not important (anyone reading this having few hours at least in the modpack and with keys set to something sensible please share the config so that we can get inspired ;).

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Sat, 15. Jun 19, 02:40

Take a paper and write the commands down, that is what i usally do,

In the end , here is my tastatur-mapping: ( s=shift)
s F1: S.E.W.S , s F2: OWP , s F3: STO , s F4: STO , F5: TraderOverview , s F5: Enzocyklopedie m F6: MK3 Menue , s F6: Impr. Lasertowers , F7: PAR Ships , s F7: PAR Jumpdrive , F8: Salvage Menue , s F8: Complex Calculator , F9: Military Comm ,
s F9: Pugin Config , F10: Personal Transport , s F10: Universal Banking , F11: Cheat Menue , s F11: Saturn Hub , F12: Ship List , + :Bounce , # :Marine Repair Target , ü : Flight Plan , ä : Mars config , ^ : Galactic News System , s Q : Jump Statistic ,
s A : Global Admin , s R : ADS Manager , s T : ADS attack my target , s R : Menue Rename Ship and s P : Pandorra Projector.

Blecha100
x4

Post by Blecha100 » Sat, 15. Jun 19, 09:48

Taylor2008 wrote:
Sat, 15. Jun 19, 02:40
Take a paper and write the commands down, that is what i usally do,

In the end , here is my tastatur-mapping: ( s=shift)
s F1: S.E.W.S , s F2: OWP , s F3: STO , s F4: STO , F5: TraderOverview , s F5: Enzocyklopedie m F6: MK3 Menue , s F6: Impr. Lasertowers , F7: PAR Ships , s F7: PAR Jumpdrive , F8: Salvage Menue , s F8: Complex Calculator , F9: Military Comm ,
s F9: Pugin Config , F10: Personal Transport , s F10: Universal Banking , F11: Cheat Menue , s F11: Saturn Hub , F12: Ship List , + :Bounce , # :Marine Repair Target , ü : Flight Plan , ä : Mars config , ^ : Galactic News System , s Q : Jump Statistic ,
s A : Global Admin , s R : ADS Manager , s T : ADS attack my target , s R : Menue Rename Ship and s P : Pandorra Projector.
saving this into a text file thats what i think about this :D (very pleased, very good) :D

i mainly wanted to see someones mapping who plays the mod for a while since those people will have them tweaked out so that it really contains just stuff you actually use in the game (couple of them i dont use and can imagine somoene wouldnt for example somone might not like boarding but just blowing shit up :D

Starjazer
x3ap

Post by Starjazer » Sat, 15. Jun 19, 10:42

STO - twice! s R - twice too. :D Thanks bro! But I use sF1-sF3 for weapon group (main lasers, repair lasers, additional lasers).

medwed
xr

Post by medwed » Sun, 16. Jun 19, 16:13

Hey Guys and @michtoen. I have a "strange" problem. The setup batch can´t find the files in downloads (but they are there). Does someone know how to fix that? Because of that i can´t install anything.

Update: Problem solved.
Last edited by medwed on Sun, 16. Jun 19, 20:14, edited 2 times in total.

Blecha100
x4

Post by Blecha100 » Sun, 16. Jun 19, 17:31

Starjazer wrote:
Sat, 15. Jun 19, 10:42
STO - twice! s R - twice too. :D Thanks bro! But I use sF1-sF3 for weapon group (main lasers, repair lasers, additional lasers).
thats a good idea too i dont use those "that" often and its close enough :D (i just diversify ships to not have to switch lasers in these three groups (attack vessel, repair vessel, mining vessel) :D but this is usefull! ;)

Starjazer
x3ap

Post by Starjazer » Mon, 17. Jun 19, 10:36

Blecha100 wrote:
Fri, 14. Jun 19, 21:13
Starjazer wrote:
Fri, 14. Jun 19, 11:40
Try tweaking the bailout ships settings and lower the chances or even entirely turn off bailouts for bigger ships.
Thanks, but where I can find these settings?

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Mon, 17. Jun 19, 14:10

Thanks, but where I can find these settings?
lol

Community Plugin Configuration ->Bail rate...

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”