[MOD] [AP] LxXRM 3.1 - Lucike XRM Resurrection Modding Package [updated 06.10.2019]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Blecha100
x4

Re: [MOD] [AP] LxXRM 2.0 - Lucike XRM Resurrection Modding Package [updated 28.04.2019]

Post by Blecha100 » Wed, 26. Jun 19, 03:12

ThaBus wrote:
Tue, 25. Jun 19, 17:02
Maybe posted already but are you aware the Formidable Freebooter start seems broken? It gets stuck on the initial startup for me even though all other starts are fine.
im playing what everyone in this comunity and in this game is :D humble merchant / Destructoid oligarch :D (first i accumulate wealth and befriend all befriendable factions and then i kill the galaxy once i have the funds for it maintaining invasion force in all sectors and just flicking the enemy switch in global settings , after completing story lines :D).

on the other note to my earlier debugging post, i think that i just bumped into some unfortunate race condition that just repeats in the save over and over **** it ill scrap it and manage my money bettter in next game (did few mistakes in the original playthrogh)

update: wow started a new game 20 mins in the game i see huge explosion something took down something big with this result: https://imgur.com/a/s3ibTUF

Reaperxvii
x3ap

Re: [MOD] [AP] LxXRM 2.0 - Lucike XRM Resurrection Modding Package [updated 28.04.2019]

Post by Reaperxvii » Wed, 26. Jun 19, 05:41

Hey guys!

So I'm having a host of issues that I'm not sure how to fix or what even caused them.

1) The main terran invasion fleet for xrm does nothing, it somehow gets destroyed on game start and stays destroyed (tried on multiple different starts)
2) On Military base revamps it shows all the faction names fine until the save / load option to enable mars. Then the first, and second to last and last race all show either an number or null.
3) The base Satellite deployment option simply doesn't work, when I click it it brings me back to the sector menu.
4) The Special < Automated Satellite Network script also doesn't work. They simply dock up instantly and say "retreating" even if the option is turned off and nothing is in sector (tested on new saves and my old one). (Edit - the script half works, if set to explore they will begin flying again but will set up one satellite in a random spot in a sector then fly to the next, ignoring all my pre-sets)
5) I saw something about rimless gates in the list of changes but all my gates have rings?
6) The universe seems pretty quite, not many fights are hardly any bailed ships.

As far as I know i downloaded everything correctly, put it in the DOWNLOADS folder, it installed correctly, and did the "new game start" things correctly. I've tried to uninstall everything and re-install it but still having these issues. Any idea what I've done?

Thanks guys!
"We are the middle children of History. Born too late to explore the earth, born to early to explore the stars."

"Time is the fire in which we burn"

Reaper's Mod Index

Betelgeuse97
x4

Post by Betelgeuse97 » Wed, 26. Jun 19, 06:47

Few questions.

1. Is it possible for the player to claim sectors? If so, what mod in LxXRM is it in and where to find that option?
2. Will there be a fix for the universe map search function? Typing in sector names doesn't work by default since none of the sector names show up if they're typed in (except a very few).

Eriodas

Post by Eriodas » Wed, 26. Jun 19, 14:14

Betelgeuse97 wrote:
Wed, 26. Jun 19, 06:47
Few questions.

1. Is it possible for the player to claim sectors? If so, what mod in LxXRM is it in and where to find that option?
2. Will there be a fix for the universe map search function? Typing in sector names doesn't work by default since none of the sector names show up if they're typed in (except a very few).
1. Yes, i claim sectors just by putting a dock there (Trading station, orbital defense station, military outpost, etc) if the sector has no owner (unknown sector). If the sector has an owner then i really didn't try it, but the theory says you have to destroy all stations then put yours.
2. It is an issue with the colored names mod. You can search in the forum about the mod. I remember seen some way to enable the search by un-coloring the first letter in all sectors, but can't remember de procedure.

Reaperxvii
x3ap

Post by Reaperxvii » Sat, 29. Jun 19, 02:53

**EDIT** Honestly Im thrown for a loop, I've installed everything correctly, even uninstalled and re-installed the base game.

All my gates still have rings around them, the terran main invasion fleet still seems off? I've also gotten a few crashes but I blame that on improved races 2.0, something i have since removed.

Gonna re-dowload all the files and see if that fix's anything.

----

Re downloading hasn't fixed my issues so unsure what else to try.
"We are the middle children of History. Born too late to explore the earth, born to early to explore the stars."

Reaper's Mod Index

Blecha100
x4

Post by Blecha100 » Sat, 29. Jun 19, 17:38

Reaperxvii wrote:
Sat, 29. Jun 19, 02:53
**EDIT** Honestly Im thrown for a loop, I've installed everything correctly, even uninstalled and re-installed the base game.

All my gates still have rings around them, the terran main invasion fleet still seems off? I've also gotten a few crashes but I blame that on improved races 2.0, something i have since removed.

----

The rings are supposed to look like this its been explained several times that it is lore friendly to have those, the ships fly through the outer rim of it so it works with all the ships.

The fleet i have no idea about i havent even moved close to terran space yet :D.

Reaperxvii
x3ap

Post by Reaperxvii » Sat, 29. Jun 19, 18:11

Blecha100 wrote:
Sat, 29. Jun 19, 17:38
Reaperxvii wrote:

----

The rings are supposed to look like this its been explained several times that it is lore friendly to have those, the ships fly through the outer rim of it so it works with all the ships.

The fleet i have no idea about i havent even moved close to terran space yet :D.
Ah okay, thanks! I'm okay with the rings I was just confused as to why they were there when I thought they werent supposed too :D

Reaper's Mod Index

Blecha100
x4

Post by Blecha100 » Tue, 2. Jul 19, 07:39

Reaperxvii wrote:
Sat, 29. Jun 19, 18:11
Blecha100 wrote:
Sat, 29. Jun 19, 17:38
Reaperxvii wrote:

----

Ah okay, thanks! I'm okay with the rings I was just confused as to why they were there when I thought they werent supposed too :D
me too me too maybe it would be good to update the description in first two posts to include that information as you are third to be confused about it :D

Reaperxvii
x3ap

Post by Reaperxvii » Wed, 3. Jul 19, 03:11

Another Thing I'm confused about is the Argon / Terran war. As far as I can tell the Terran's do nothing, and the xrm com network shows the "main Terran evasion fleet" as destroyed and it never changes? It also seems most races just want to invade pirate sectors and not eachother :( (I like full scale conflict haha)

Reaper's Mod Index

Slashman
x4

Post by Slashman » Thu, 4. Jul 19, 15:26

Hi I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but I have been using the Vanilla scripts for XRM and I saw a post saying that I should get the new versions of the ones in the Bonus Content pack.

I was trying to find the Mosquito Missile Defense script but I'm not having much luck verifying if I have the right one and if it is for AP or TC only. Can someone help?

All help is appreciated.
If you want a different perspective, stand on your head.

Mountain_Puncher
x3tc

Post by Mountain_Puncher » Thu, 4. Jul 19, 17:36

I find that if you add the "disable terran/argon war" that the USC and argon fleets are in retreat. I think that has Nothing to do with MBRR.

Also, Disabling the TC plots seems to revert the terran accelerators from jumpgates back to their accelerators.

Next you need disable the colored map, it is more of a problem as is, even though it is a cool idea. Pg. 15 of this post tells how I think.

I have only ever gotten the MBRR panel to not show the argon,Terran and someone else as 1, 8, null, or whatever by individually adding the scripts with the plugin manager. I think I left out numbering the faction relations but it has been awhile. Anyway, as far as I can tell it doesn't mess your game up for that menu to show 3 of the races as a number or null.

I hope my little, random amalgamation of info may help someone.

mcal9909
x3tc

Post by mcal9909 » Sun, 7. Jul 19, 10:58

Can not get the universal best buy/sell script to work in this modpack, also can not seem to reduce the ware size for the docking computer using the XRM waresize fix for CODEA.

Is there a reason for these things not working?
Never used CODEA without the docking computer, does it function properly without it?

bloodright21
x3ap

Post by bloodright21 » Mon, 8. Jul 19, 23:58

i installed this and no matter what turning everything off turning the screen down to 720 it runs at a max of 10 fps whats the point of this mod pack? is it the GFX mod what is it.

pref
x4

Post by pref » Mon, 15. Jul 19, 17:35

bloodright21 wrote:
Mon, 8. Jul 19, 23:58
i installed this and no matter what turning everything off turning the screen down to 720 it runs at a max of 10 fps whats the point of this mod pack? is it the GFX mod what is it.
Just installed this, all settings maxed very smooth fps. Must be something on your end.

Would there be a way to set firerate back to original, and later on revert to default settings when the slowdowns occur?
If i just uninstall, install with cpp off then later on reinstall with cpp on would that work?

And thanks to everyone involved!

flightschooldropout
x4

Post by flightschooldropout » Tue, 16. Jul 19, 18:58

Lol I have been playing xrm with life, sector take over, random sector, smart turrets, marine repairs over the past week.... running into game degradation and checked the forum to run across this lxxrm gem! Im going to reinstall with lxxrm instrad this week, so thanks for that!. I spent last night reading this thread I have a few questions.

For me LIFE mod is a deal breaker and Im not much a scripter. I installed old xrm by changing the cat/dat or pasting folders into folders. thats the extent if my skills.

Question. Can I install lxxrm with a gog version and just add in LIFE at the end?

question. People are saying performance is amazing. does this mean a week into my world i can use seta and not get 6-10 frames? im getting 20-30 frames in 20-30 ship battles now?

question. can i just disable most mods in this pack and play with what I like?

question. any interest in modding x4? theres really nothing for x4 atm and we all know how shallow it is.... id kill for some content. been watching the star wars mod slowly getting there.... sigh

Tldr; does this pack really offer better performance than old xrm? LIFE is a deal breaker. can I play with it? im a noob at modding cant script what are the odds i can play lxxrm with you guys :)

cheers

edit 1: like the other noobs im having a hard time getting this to work. the bat file shows everything green ok ready to install. I have to copy over x3ap.exe to my separate llxrm>_downloads folder. game launches. when i shoot guns as an ATF pilot it CTD. also that plugin manager doesn't show any of the mods.... I dunno i'll keep trying different things trial and error. I hate being dumb

Taylor2008
x4

Post by Taylor2008 » Wed, 17. Jul 19, 04:38

I added GPS, MK3-Kommandomenü, X-Achievements and Military Base Response Revamp -->First Page

Life i had to quiet , since it is absolut incompatible with Galatic News System and MilitaryBaseResponseRevamp ; i wish someone could make it , so we could use only the sounds from the mod -->Page 12

flightschooldropout
x4

Post by flightschooldropout » Wed, 17. Jul 19, 05:44

Taylor2008 wrote:
Wed, 17. Jul 19, 04:38
I added GPS, MK3-Kommandomenü, X-Achievements and Military Base Response Revamp -->First Page

Life i had to quiet , since it is absolut incompatible with Galatic News System and MilitaryBaseResponseRevamp ; i wish someone could make it , so we could use only the sounds from the mod -->Page 12
Yeah I read all your comments. They are old I wanted to check to see if anyone has made LIFE compatible yet. Makes the universe feel more alive to me.

I'm on my 8th install. this is the log I get from the setup.bat does it look normal to you guys?

edit: also in my x3 root / addons folder my cat/dat are 01/01 /02/02 /03/03 04/04 /05/05 06/06 07/07 10/10 11/11 /12/12 16/16 17/17 ? weird

"*** Unpack: XRM... ***"

7-Zip 18.05 (x86) : Copyright (c) 1999-2018 Igor Pavlov : 2018-04-30

Command Line Error:
Unsupported command:
mods

Command Line Error:
Unsupported command:
mods

Command Line Error:
Unsupported command:
mods
File not found - scripts_AP
0 File(s) copied
File not found - t
0 File(s) copied
File not found - director
0 File(s) copied
File not found - loadscr
0 File(s) copied
File not found - mov
0 File(s) copied
File not found - soundtrack
0 File(s) copied
The system cannot find the path specified.
"*** create E:\games\X3AP\_tmp_LXRM_BACKUP for backup files... ***"
14 File(s) copied
766 File(s) copied
File not found - types
0 File(s) copied
5 File(s) copied
9 File(s) copied
17 File(s) copied
1 file(s) copied.
Prepare Base files....
1 file(s) copied.
Installing :: BASE [hud, etc]
7 File(s) copied
Installing :: larger Font
2 File(s) copied
Installing :: MK3 reloaded
68 File(s) copied
Installing :: Mars [scripts and t only]
82 File(s) copied
Installing :: Complex Cleaner AP
24 File(s) copied
Installing :: Lucike [full + modification mod]
1220 File(s) copied
9 File(s) copied
9 File(s) copied
Installing :: eEQ Docks AP
12 File(s) copied
Installing :: XRM 1.30d
File not found - X3AP_COPYME
0 File(s) copied
1 File(s) copied
Installing :: Saturn Complex Hub XRM [AP]
24 File(s) copied
Installing :: Advanced Complex Hub [AP]
2 File(s) copied
Installing :: No Ring Gates
2 File(s) copied
Installing :: Resurrection
0 File(s) copied
Installing :: FM 14 - TWareT
3 File(s) copied
Installing :: TCAP
71 File(s) copied
Installing :: Lost Colony XRM
5 File(s) copied
Installing :: TCAP for Lost Colony files
34 File(s) copied
Installing :: Patching: Lucike + XRM [ types / t ]
28 File(s) copied
Installing :: Revelation XRM
35 File(s) copied
8 File(s) copied
Installing :: ADS + Pirate Guild + Yaki Guild merged
508 File(s) copied
Installing :: Phanon XRM
66 File(s) copied
Installing :: Improved Khaak
45 File(s) copied
Installing :: Awesomefied Weapons
33 File(s) copied
13 File(s) copied
Installing :: Bounce
14 File(s) copied
Installing :: XRM Hull: medium [TShips.txt]
1 File(s) copied
Installing :: Patching: TCAP + Lucike + XRM
2 File(s) copied
Installing :: Patching: Lost Colony + Lucike + XRM
1 File(s) copied
Installing :: Patching: TCAP + Lost Colony + Lucike + XRM
1 File(s) copied
Installing :: Full Flat Galaxy Map
1 File(s) copied
Installing :: X3 Customizer files
30 File(s) copied
1 File(s) copied
1 File(s) copied
18 File(s) copied
Installing :: CPP performance patch
2 File(s) copied
1 File(s) copied
Installing :: Libs
82 File(s) copied
Installing :: Script only mods
786 File(s) copied
Installing :: Script special
19 File(s) copied
Installing :: Scripts - adding wares
70 File(s) copied
Installing :: Scripts - overwriting system files
66 File(s) copied
Installing :: Libs 2 [overwriting older versions / outdated exports in other mods]
49 File(s) copied
Installing :: Dock Lookup Fix
3 File(s) copied
Installing :: Missile Safety
29 File(s) copied
Installing :: Fixes [for settings and scripts]
23 File(s) copied
"*** LxXRM is installed ***"
Press any key to continue . . .

pref
x4

Post by pref » Wed, 17. Jul 19, 21:15

flightschooldropout wrote:
Wed, 17. Jul 19, 05:44
in my x3 root / addons folder my cat/dat are 01/01 /02/02 /03/03 04/04 /05/05 06/06 07/07 10/10 11/11 /12/12 16/16 17/17 ? weird

Command Line Error:
Unsupported command:
mods
Doesn't look good to me, seems it failed unpacking the xrm files right away.
Also i just did a fresh install and i have cat/dats 1..13 - guess your missing ones are the xrm files that the script couldn't unzip at start.

Do you have the _DOWNLOADS folder where you run setup.bat? And the 3 xrm zips along with the rest files you have to download?

flightschooldropout
x4

Post by flightschooldropout » Wed, 17. Jul 19, 23:50

pref wrote:
Wed, 17. Jul 19, 21:15
Wed, 17. Jul 19, 05:44
in my x3 root / addons folder my cat/dat are 01/01 /02/02 /03/03 04/04 /05/05 06/06 07/07 10/10 11/11 /12/12 16/16 17/17 ? weird

Command Line Error:
Unsupported command:
mods
Doesn't look good to me, seems it failed unpacking the xrm files right away.
Also i just did a fresh install and i have cat/dats 1..13 - guess your missing ones are the xrm files that the script couldn't unzip at start.

Do you have the _DOWNLOADS folder where you run setup.bat? And the 3 xrm zips along with the rest files you have to download?
in lxxrm>_downloads I have the 3 xrms, the Resurrection, the Resurrection patch 3.3, and the compat pack for xrm.

pref
x4

Post by pref » Thu, 18. Jul 19, 00:47

Wed, 17. Jul 19, 23:50
in lxxrm>_downloads I have the 3 xrms, the Resurrection, the Resurrection patch 3.3, and the compat pack for xrm.
Sounds good, maybe install path?
This is what i have in _DOWNLOADS

Code: Select all

Compatibility pack for XRM.rar
Patch_3.3.rar
X3-RESURRECTION_3.0.rar
X3AP.exe
XRM1.29_PART_3.zip
XRM1.30d_PART_2.zip
XRM1.30_PART_1.zip

Unrelated, could anyone tell me how to do spacewalk boarding?

Found my first derelict/bailed M6, worked a lot to get a TM and some marines.
Now i realise there is no launch marines command...?
I found a board ship command in interface menu, but that spawns a ship from thin air, which launches my marines then teleports 150km away.. the target immediately switches ownership while the fight is still going on and then all my marines are ejected to space. And that weird ship is still in the sector - and i own it as well. All the time some distorted spooky sound is playing.

This board command was so weird i decided to reload so im right in front of the target again in a TM with 6 marines on board.
Is there a way to do this so i dont get another ship spawned for no reason, and so my marines end up staying on the target ship?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”