Map editor, can I add cycrow cheat collection?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

crazyewok
x3tc

Map editor, can I add cycrow cheat collection?

Post by crazyewok » Sat, 8. Sep 18, 12:42

I am trying to use the map editor.

I find the default options in it rather limiting and clunky.

Is here anyway to to add cycrow cheats to the map editor as they would make it much more simple?

Or is there a way to load saved maps in the editor?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 10. Sep 18, 20:21

You have access to the script editor in the galaxy editor, so you can write your own scripts or use those of others. There is a limitation though, as scripts on objects (ships and stations) are not executed iirc.

As for saving or loading existing maps, you have to create a folder called "maps" in your game directory (either X3 Terran Conflict\maps for X3TC or X3 Terran Conflict\addon\maps for X3AP). There you have to place map files, which you can then load. Equally the Galaxy Editor will save maps file there.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

crazyewok
x3tc

Post by crazyewok » Sat, 15. Sep 18, 12:59

Thanks

New queation.

The universe map? How do you edit it? New sectors I create are all over the place. Can you change the position of sectors on the universe map?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”