help find: Race coloured icons and ship names

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

celludriel
x4

help find: Race coloured icons and ship names

Post by celludriel » Fri, 23. Nov 18, 10:45

Hey,

A couple of years ago, when I played X3:AP, I found a script that coloured all the ships on screen to the colour of their race. I was playing one of the first versions of LU Mayhem back then. I've been looking for it for a few hours now but google or the forum is giving me no results.

I'm playing the latest version of Mayhem, but since all ships are white , it's a hassle finding out which race I'm shooting at and I rather not accidently lose favor for the wrong race. I'm hoping this was a seperate script and not part of improved races or anything.

Can anyone help me ?

N8M4R3
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: help find: Race coloured icons and ship names

Post by N8M4R3 » Sun, 16. Dec 18, 21:15

Edited:
Sorry celludriel i dont know any script that changes the colour of ships to their races, but you can edit the shipnames in 0001-Lxxx.xml (0001-L044.xml for english language) with the color code for example: \033Bshipname\033X for a blue ship name. The problem is that the coloured ship is still in this colourcode even if you boarded this ship. A better way to colour ships is to edit the race tag before the ships name that you will find on page id 301000, 351000, 381000. Below youll find all Colourcodes existing, so have fun!

Code: Select all

\033A - Silver, \033B - Blue, \033C - Cyan, \033G - Green, \033K - Black, \033M - Magenta, \033O - Orange, \033R - Red, \033W - White, \033Y - Yellow, \033Z - Gray, \033X - End of Colour Formatting
Neue Erweiterung für X3 verfügbar: Farnham's Legacy | +Optional: weitere Verbesserungen im inoffiziellen Patch v1.3.14 *** Modified*** :khaak: :thumb_up:
Diese Woche im Angebot: HUD-GUI-Mix (FL) | Text-DB 0001-L049 (FL) | Textkorrekturen & Verbesserungen (FL)
Weitere Veröffentlichungen hier: N8workX
Nützliches Tool für nicht mehr vorhandene Downloads: web.archive.org
Externes Archiv für MOD/SCR Ressourcen: xdownloads.co.uk | code.google.com/archive/p/x3tcscripts/

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”