CLS and Library 3.8

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

stealthhammer

CLS and Library 3.8

Post by stealthhammer » Mon, 15. Apr 19, 02:05

I got a script that needs a library version 3.805 and I cannot find it. Its for the latest version of CLS. I keep getting 404 errors on links, anyhow does anyone have a live link for it? Thanks.

viewtopic.php?t=221815 link to the library file there is cold and also cannot find it in the translation of the other linked page.
"The more we, as a human race, becomes more advanced, the more we, as a human race, lose our humanity and common sense." - Sean Patrick Feeney

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." - Albert Einstine

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: CLS and Library 3.8

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 15. Apr 19, 17:16

Here you go.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

stealthhammer

Re: CLS and Library 3.8

Post by stealthhammer » Mon, 15. Apr 19, 17:51

Thank you, feel like a lot of people moved on. Course been a while though.
"The more we, as a human race, becomes more advanced, the more we, as a human race, lose our humanity and common sense." - Sean Patrick Feeney

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." - Albert Einstine

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”