[Mayhem] Star Wars for Mayhem (Experimental)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

XenonArchitect7

Re: [Mayhem] Star Wars for Mayhem (Experimental)

Post by XenonArchitect7 » Sun, 13. Sep 20, 14:33

The addon mod described by this thread is for Mayhem 2.9.13 and the assets added by it are very outdated, poorly-balanced, and I am not happy with it in hindsight. A lot of the ships have been fixed, improved, and I have added many new ones for my main SWLU mod while leaving this Mayhem 2 port behind. There will be no more support for the Mayhem 2.9.13 version. There will eventually be a port for Mayhem 3, although I have been finding it hard to find time for X3 these days, so it might be quite a while before that happens.

Bobzillah
x4

Post by Bobzillah » Sun, 13. Sep 20, 22:53

XenonArchitect7 wrote:
Sun, 13. Sep 20, 14:33
The addon mod described by this thread is for Mayhem 2.9.13 and the assets added by it are very outdated, poorly-balanced, and I am not happy with it in hindsight. A lot of the ships have been fixed, improved, and I have added many new ones for my main SWLU mod while leaving this Mayhem 2 port behind. There will be no more support for the Mayhem 2.9.13 version. There will eventually be a port for Mayhem 3, although I have been finding it hard to find time for X3 these days, so it might be quite a while before that happens.
Ty for such a fast response !
go take it easy and make shure to take care of yourself first ! the amount work already done with swlu is just amazing ! thnx .

MattTheDamon

Post by MattTheDamon » Mon, 28. Dec 20, 22:34

Mayhem 3 with working economy + sw is what i been waiting for. Hope you can make it happen caused I loved this mod for the old mayhem!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”