Help Please! - Looking for cheat scripts

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

leetttwo
x3

Help Please! - Looking for cheat scripts

Post by leetttwo » Mon, 4. May 20, 15:13

Hi, everyone I am now 50 years old and NOT computer savvy. So, here goes I used to play X3 and there was a mod, script or if you like cheat I believe written by Roguey if memory serves. I can remember that you had to down load thi9s mod/script and put some files in a folder and some files in another folder. Then when you activated the mod/script with "Thereshallbe wings", you had access to a pop up box where you could add money, fully equip your ship, destroy enemies by selecting them individually and so on. Here it is does this exist for X3 Terran Conflict? If it does can someone please point me in the right direction BUT also give me foll proof newbie instructions on how to install it.Please and many many thanks in advance.
TTTwo.
Last edited by X2-Illuminatus on Wed, 6. May 20, 20:27, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Made title more clear

Joubarbe
xr

Re: Help Please!

Post by Joubarbe » Mon, 4. May 20, 15:20

Cheat package

Your name must be "Thereshallbewings" to activate mods. Precisely that, with the capital letter and no space. More instructions at the top of this forum (sticky threads).

leetttwo
x3

Re: Help Please! - Looking for cheat scripts

Post by leetttwo » Sat, 9. May 20, 13:41

Thank you

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”