[CHEAT] God Mode - v1.1 2005-11-13 *Update*

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Thoughts?

You are my saviour (I know)
46%
Great idea, but not for me
19%
Lame idea
8%
OMGWTFBBQ! H4X0R H473!!!
28%

Total votes: 514

Flappy
xrvr

Post by Flappy » Sat, 31. Mar 07, 00:32

Thx Klyith!!!!
Been searching nuclear's site for it with no joy,and had also searched my Back-Ups to no avail. You're a life saver!!
"Ain't the size of the Wave,it's the motion of the Ocean"

danielhumphries50
x3

Post by danielhumphries50 » Thu, 5. Apr 07, 13:45

why doesn't the god mode work oos it's kind of stupid to go nick a k or j and have it blow up on the way back
damn that post was as good as that girl last night god she can move her body shame is she was a twisted lady ouch :->

very funny vid

netsforex
x3tc

Post by netsforex » Thu, 7. Jun 07, 16:04

danielhumphries50 wrote:why doesn't the god mode work oos it's kind of stupid to go nick a k or j and have it blow up on the way back
did you try redoing the god cheat for everytime you enter a new ship?

darkedone02

Post by darkedone02 » Wed, 4. Jul 07, 08:05

how you activate this mod? do I just press r on the god mode cheat in the script editor?

WaddleDoodle
x3tc

Post by WaddleDoodle » Sat, 14. Jul 07, 17:40

I'm having a bit of difficulty with this also. I bought X3 off of Steam. I'm currently on v 2.0.02.

I try to run the script, but it won't let me call my ship as the argument. The most I can get it to do is call "null". When I'm done, the running script in the little task manager thing looks like this : " nuke.cheat.godmode: null"

What am I doing wrong? I'm given 2 options for arguments, null and choose ship, and when I try to call my ship, it comes up with a box of no arguments, and runs the script. However, when I get into a battle, I'm quickly destroyed.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Sun, 15. Jul 07, 03:14

it should add a command slot in the ships additional commands, you just activate that on your ship

Papaya_freak

Post by Papaya_freak » Wed, 29. Aug 07, 00:08

These are some temp locations for the file for those having trouble with dif links

Delta - Thanks nirwin for this, worked fine for me
Mediafire
Files-upload
FileFactory

at least one should work for you and remember to always scan your downloads!!!

barracuda231

Post by barracuda231 » Tue, 25. Sep 07, 14:22

hi

i cant download the godmode, it keeps coming up

page cannot be displayed

can anyone help

lukky-luke
x3

Post by lukky-luke » Wed, 31. Oct 07, 22:36

Hi i was wandering if there is also a .spk version of this script? I found the update in .spk format but cant seem to find the original script file in .spk? Anyone knows where to find it?

Thx in advance. Greets D.

boltneck

Post by boltneck » Thu, 10. Jan 08, 18:21

Can't find god mode due to "The Web site you are looking for is unavailable due to its identification configuration settings." Obviously God is on holiday.

Omnia Faecibus Sum Sole Profundum Variat

DWS
x3tc

Post by DWS » Mon, 5. May 08, 10:03

Re-Upload anyone?
Auch wenn Raumfliegen im Liegen hinter Raumfliegen im Raum fliegen, fliegen Fliegen Fliegen nach.

Inverness
x4

Post by Inverness » Sun, 11. May 08, 00:05

Need URL :(

MBD
x3tc

Post by MBD » Wed, 14. May 08, 16:46

I had forgotten I had this. I have uploaded it to here: http://www.filefactory.com/file/f72978/

Just extract the .rar to your X3 directory. The file contains two folders and a readme. Go to the Command Console of the ship you want to run it run. Scroll down to where it says "Additional Ship Commands", press "Enter" on one of the 2 slots and the "Enable God Mode" instruction should be there. Press "Enter" again to run it.

Later, MBD.
"We always were English and we always will be English and it's because we are English that we're sticking up for our rights to be Burgundians." - Passport to Pimlico 1949

awpti

Post by awpti » Wed, 25. Jun 08, 19:14

Just got this game off steam a few weeks ago. It's time to cheat.

I pulled this script down from here, installed it as specified, enabled the scripteditor and I'm presented with 2 additional commands under the command console. Both are "None"

What am I missing and how do I get this working? The instructions provided didn't help.

voidster
x3

Post by voidster » Mon, 11. Aug 08, 18:11

I get the same results using this and the "big" package of cheats thats sticked. My death.

None of these seem to work right for 2.5. I do not see any new text on the additional command list. Even by exec the script via the script editor does nothing for Either this or the other mods.

*serious edit eesh*

Ok i had a bit of success with this. After reading in other mods and such i figured why not try this.

1st make sure you have this script.

2. Enable the Script editor by typing "Thereshallbewings" as your character name (without the quotes).

3) hit Shift+C then s to bring up the editor, press enter to get past all the fancy clickey sounds. in the Scripts menu look for Reinit script caches. Press that then escape out of the editor (press esc several times)

4) Bring up your command window (shift +C) then scroll down to addtional commands, click on 1, and the god script should show up. Click it then go test it out somehow. It works well.

Sorry for the attitude but X3 is frustraing for me. Either im too old and my reflexes just are terrible, or i just dont have a clue with this series lol.

Warrior of the Universe
x3

link not working

Post by Warrior of the Universe » Sun, 5. Oct 08, 15:21

the link to the rar file is not working. can u explain this plz/
I''ll be back

My specs: PC Van Hout!!!, Saitek Cyborg gaming keyboard and Logitech G5 Lasermouse, G25 Steering Wheel. Saltek Yoke control system, Samsung 275T TFT 27".

MBD
x3tc

Post by MBD » Sun, 5. Oct 08, 16:57

The original link from nuclear_eclipse found in the Community Script and Download Library hasn't worked for sometime.

I uploaded it 4 months ago to here: http://www.filefactory.com/file/f72978/n/godmode_rar when someone asked for it. This link is still good. (I download the rar before I submitted this post.)

Later, MBD.
"We always were English and we always will be English and it's because we are English that we're sticking up for our rights to be Burgundians." - Passport to Pimlico 1949

-EposOne-
x4

Post by -EposOne- » Fri, 10. Oct 08, 15:10

Uploaded to Rapidshare, thanks for this fine cheat Nuke:

Code: Select all

http://rapidshare.com/files/152664003/GM.rar
pass: none

cheerio and read the readme info, thanks

ju13u
x3tc

Post by ju13u » Sat, 1. Nov 08, 01:27

PLEASE HELP
I can’t God Mode to work. I had to install a new hard disk drive with this I needed to reinstall the X3 game including the down load V2.5. The game works fine including all the cheats like creating ships and so on. The only thing I can’t get to work is God Mode. After opening download V1.1 addon 1v2 and installed 447890 to the T folder and script setup in the script folder I opened the game. Out in space clicked on the command consol to opened the script editor. I can see the god mode and highlighted the script and press the R key, than highlighted the planet and than my ship and pressed enter after seeing the execute command script. After going back to the command center to highlight and opened the additional ship command. There is no God Mode what I see is “add remote sector to patrol list”. What do I do wrong?
Uwe

Rikuo Amero
x3tc

Post by Rikuo Amero » Sat, 8. Nov 08, 19:43

the link you provided says it can no longer be found. Solutions, anyone? Yes, I am able to get other web pages.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”