X2 or X-online

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Tiberian Commander
x3tc

X2 or X-online

Post by Tiberian Commander » Sun, 5. Jan 03, 04:38

This is an idea

Say your ship malfuctions and you are adrift in space, You check the sector for enemy ships. You see that it's safe, So you activate your emergency signal for help. Everyone in that sector knows that your signal is being broadcast. A big ship comes along and sends out repair drones to fix your ship for a price, Or picks you up like you do cargo, And docks at the nearest shipyard, and also is possible a big pirate ship may force you out of your ship and spare your life if you do so. If you refuse the big pirate ship will pick you up as cargo, And that will be the end of the game for you. Just as the enemy ship go's to pick you up you release fighter drones so you can get away and put the ship on self distruct so the enemy gets a nice surprise.

WELL 8) dont you think :D If so please rate it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wargod.
x3tc

Post by Wargod. » Sun, 5. Jan 03, 11:29

Humm, good idea. It would be cool indeed. Though sadly because I've spent the last 6 hours of my life in the Playduim (A maissive aracde) And I now have a headache, and I'm npt tired (2:00 am) and I just feel like being a uhh very mean person I"m going to give you a bad rating :P :roll: Nothing personal :P

-Wargod

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”