15%
Nah just spend every second on finishing the game
45%

Total votes: 53

Decimatarius
x4

More eyecandy?

Post by Decimatarius » Sat, 8. Oct 11, 21:33

I vote that there should be some more screenshots posted up for us, maybe another video if the developers think they have the time for it. Just please feed us some more or ill cry :cry: lol.

caleb
x3tc

Post by caleb » Sat, 8. Oct 11, 21:38

I prefer they concentrate on the game itself, so no videos are needed. But more info would be nice though... Another post with info, or a couple of quick screenshots :P

dougeye
x3tc

Post by dougeye » Sat, 8. Oct 11, 22:06

Npc screens!
I used to list PC parts here, but "the best" will suffice!

MightyOdin
x3tc

Post by MightyOdin » Sat, 8. Oct 11, 23:10

As far as i know the game industry it isn't up to Egosoft what and when things are shown to us it is the distributer that makes that call for the most part.

AgamemnonArgon
x3tc

Post by AgamemnonArgon » Sat, 8. Oct 11, 23:20

I'm ready to buy the game.

:)
Argon Patriot and Battlemaster
Peace - Through Superior Firepower

Skid
x4

Post by Skid » Sat, 8. Oct 11, 23:23

They will in due time but they aren't going to at the minute considering they already doubled there screenshot list this month. The game isn't out till 2012, it would be a really bad marketing move to try and generate a massive amount of hype now by releasing more eye-candy.
:) Skid :)
"Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality."

SIMON POPPLEWELL
x3tc

Post by SIMON POPPLEWELL » Sun, 9. Oct 11, 00:08

They should work on getting the game finished, there will be plenty of time for more screen shots when it's finished. :D

Virtualaughing
x4

Post by Virtualaughing » Mon, 10. Oct 11, 02:15

Realistic shadows and fog with current graphic. Or some redesigned explosions where floating ship's parts all around which only wanish after few seconds or minutes.
X to X3 is MENU SUPERIOR!
I think Egosoft has already worked out our doom, because Xenon AI will reach the stars! :D

A5PECT
x4

Post by A5PECT » Mon, 10. Oct 11, 02:22

hokiturmix wrote:Realistic shadows and fog with current graphic. Or some redesigned explosions where floating ship's parts all around which only wanish after few seconds or minutes.
I've noticed that Egosoft is very hesitant to put out footage of combat in Rebirth. It's in a few trailers and screenshots, but it's very understated.

I'm guessing that they're still working on it. The designers don't want to show of big, fancy explosions until they get them to look just right.

There are a few snippets floating around of some very nice fog effects, though.
Admitting you have a problem is the first step in figuring out how to make it worse.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”