Cycrow's Plug in Manager 2.12?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

Nebraxis

Cycrow's Plug in Manager 2.12?

Post by Nebraxis » Sat, 25. Aug 12, 12:48

Hi guys.

I've been trying to track down the latest version of Cycrow's X plugin manager. All the links I have tried seem to take me to V1.47. Any thoughts?

I just tried the 1.47 and i keep getting a failed to initialize message. Any help would be appreciated.
The hamster ate my nuts...

Nebraxis

Post by Nebraxis » Sat, 25. Aug 12, 14:56

Seriously? No one has any idea regarding 2.12? I tried the link above, but it keeps giving me 1.47. Which, as I mention above comes up with a failed to initialize error message.

Andrew Wilde
x3tc

Post by Andrew Wilde » Sat, 25. Aug 12, 15:08

1.47 _is_ the latest, far as I can see; not sure where you're getting 2.12 from ?

I'm running it on Mac under emulation, but think it's exactly equivalent - and I just checked, I've got 1.41 and working fine, but cause I was online when it loaded, it's just asked me if I wanted to download 1.47 )haven't yet).

Maybe 1.47's just out and there's a problem with it ?

Edit - hang on, maybe I'm referring to Plugin Manager Lite, and Maybe the full blown Plugin Manager's on different versions ?

Nebraxis

Post by Nebraxis » Sat, 25. Aug 12, 15:14

This post= http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=121351 claims plugin manager to be at version 2.12. I did have two versions of the manager, one with brown icons and one with red and blue icons. I just put a new processor chip in my machine and needed to reformat the hard drives.

I keep getting an initialization error, from the manager with brown icons. As for the version with red and blue icons, I cannot seem to find it to save my life!

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 25. Aug 12, 15:18

Version 1.47 is the latest version of the Plugin Manager Lite. The Plugin Manager Lite is a completely rewrite of the old Plugin Manager, which latest version was 2.12.

If you have problems with the Plugin Manager Lite then it's best to ask questions about it in its thread in the X3TC/AP S&M forum.
Nebraxis wrote:Seriously? No one has any idea regarding 2.12?
Really, you bump your own thread although you have just created it two hours ago and it's still at the top of the first page?

Seriously, this is not the main forum. This forum is pretty inactive and has only a few visitors, getting an answer can take some time. So a little bit more patience would be a good idea.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Nebraxis

Post by Nebraxis » Sat, 25. Aug 12, 15:26

Yeah, sorry for my impatience. I'm fairly new to this game and my machine struggles with TC. I used to forums usually moving a lot quicker. So I apologize for my impatience.

Afterburnerz
x3

Plugin Manager 2.12 for Reunion

Post by Afterburnerz » Mon, 17. Sep 12, 03:43

If you go to the following site -

http://cycrow.thexuniverse.us/

you'll be able to download the 2.12 version.

It's excellent for X3 Reunion.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”