[Script] Universe Explorers v1.0.1: Update Apr. 16

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Should the following be added?

Hire Explorers from the BBS
12%
Options to customize satellite deployment
18%
Both!
65%
Neither, go make some other script 7ate9tin11s
4%

Total votes: 92

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 5. Oct 11, 10:29

I got 0 experience with coding, but do you know what changes would have to be made to the script so it worked with TC?
It always depends on the complexity of the script. To be able to load the script in the script editor changing the scripts engine version as well as the name of the text files is the first step. If the script is simple enough, these steps can be enough to get the script working in TC. But the more complex it is, i.e. if it references certain ships, wares, objects or calls certain vanilla X3:R scripts or the like, the more likely it is that you would have to adjust the script itself (i.e. rewriting the script or parts of it).
All in all you might be better looking for a TC version of this script. Currently on page one of TC S&M Forum there is the Universal Explorers Continued 2.4.Beta2 by FalconGrey. I haven't tried it yet, but judging from its name and description it seems to be similar to the script here in this topic.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Hellblazer
x3ap

Post by Hellblazer » Wed, 5. Oct 11, 17:37

Thanks for the reply, I wonder why the search engine didn't show me that one instead :? But anyhow, it seems to be doing what this one is doing in reunion.

Thanks again.

Davhanks81

Universe explorer

Post by Davhanks81 » Sat, 15. Oct 11, 17:15

Im haveing trouble getting the universe explorer to work

I have equiped a ship with the explorer upgrade but can only get it to explore sectors.

What do i need to o in order to get this working?

Thanks

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 15. Oct 11, 17:41

Please ask questions about scripts and mods always directly in the respective script's or mod's topic.

***Merged***

According to the OP's description the hired pilot need to gain experience and increase his level, before he is able to explore the universe on his own.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

biliskner25
x4

Fix for GAIUS incompatibility

Post by biliskner25 » Thu, 17. Nov 11, 20:31

Fix for GAIUS and Universe explorer incompatibility in the FCS Mk3+Gaius thread
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... 46#3730746

Ktegate

Post by Ktegate » Thu, 13. Dec 12, 00:00

if anyone still wants this gem of a script i managed to find a download location.

http://www.x1pf4.dhmart.info/x1tp/xdown ... _1.0.1.zip
RAWR

redfireeagle
x3

Post by redfireeagle » Fri, 15. Feb 13, 06:39

now that dl isn't working i was looking for this :(

Buck_Rogers
x3

Post by Buck_Rogers » Sun, 17. Feb 13, 22:29

As long as no one objects....

Universe Explorers V1.0.1.spk
Buck Rogers

Vice Admiral of Shadows Haven Alliance (SHA) visit us at:
SHA Forum
Feel free to join my DID
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. But only 4 to extend your arm and slap the bugger!

Happyblue
x4

Re: [Script] Universe Explorers v1.0.1: Update Apr. 16

Post by Happyblue » Sun, 17. Mar 19, 20:04

Getting the itch to fly down memory lane and replay reunion. Since all the d/l links for this great mod are dead I figured I would post a working one:

[ external image ]

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”