Terran HQ and Ship Production

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Wolvan
x4

Terran HQ and Ship Production

Post by Wolvan » Fri, 25. Oct 13, 22:02

So just finished Loose Ends last night and had enough time to drop the PHQ and paint a couple ships before bed. Now I'm stuck at work and trying to plan some plexes to feed the beast. Biggest question is that I've burned most of my bridges in the commonwealth in favor of total war, and I'm wondering what resources the Terran HQ needs for production?

It's been a long time since I did anything with the HQ in TC, but IIRC it requires Teladianium and Rimes for ship production, is the terran HQ the same or does it use hull plating and water or what?
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little influence on society" - Mark Twain

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Fri, 25. Oct 13, 22:19

X3TC HQ Production Costs, v1.2

You can download sheet with info on what ships "cost" to build, might not be 100% accurate in terms of quantity but the wares should match.

MFG

Ketraar

Wolvan
x4

Post by Wolvan » Fri, 25. Oct 13, 22:26

Merci buckets kind sir! But looking at that I'm seeing that it's listed for X3 TC, and showing even terran ships listed with teladianium and rimes cost, this is true in AP for the Terran HQ? Can anyone confirm?
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little influence on society" - Mark Twain

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Fri, 25. Oct 13, 22:51

Pretty sure nothing changed in terms of wares in AP, all it may be is the values to be different. If you are after accurate values might be worth spending a minute or two googeling for it.

MFG

Ketraar

Wolvan
x4

Post by Wolvan » Fri, 25. Oct 13, 23:01

Not so much the values I'm after it's whether the Terran HQ requires commonwealth goods for ship production or if it uses hull plating and water and stuff. Being that I'm at war with the Argon's it's gonna be a bit of a task to acquire Cloth Rimes and stuff...

All of my googling thus far for 'Terran HQ' gives me articles on the Terran Conflict PHQ, not the AP Terran PHQ. I shall continue with the digging!

EDIT:

Just found a random blog with this in it:
The Ship Building Resources are Hull Plating, Quantum Tubes, Microchips and Computer Components.
I'm gonna run with it for now but if anyone who knows for sure can confirm this I would appreciate it. Won't be able to check in game till tomorow evening.

eldyranx3
xr

Post by eldyranx3 » Sat, 26. Oct 13, 05:39

Just as an FYI, the Terran PHQ (TPHQ) uses the same resources as the Commonwealth PHQ (CPHQ). This is how it is setup in HQ.xml. You can not change the types of resources of the TPHQ without affecting the CPHQ, at least not with out more in depth modding.

Wolvan
x4

Post by Wolvan » Sat, 26. Oct 13, 06:25

Thanks!

Looks like I needs to set up a pair of me hub gates between 2 sectors with nearby Rimes facts and get my Yarrr on! Maybe blow some facts up and start looking for TLs with replacements I can board!

No mercy for those backstabbing Argon scum!

SIMON POPPLEWELL
x3tc

Post by SIMON POPPLEWELL » Sat, 26. Oct 13, 10:40

You can get the required resources by scrapping ships at your PHQ, so all you need to do is send all the ships you capture to PHQ and you will get all the resources you will ever need. :pirat:

Karmaticdamage
x4

Post by Karmaticdamage » Sun, 27. Oct 13, 18:35

I hire TLs from the races when my rep maxes out with them and order them to my phq sector where they can be quickly capped and scrapped.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”