Buying on Amazon??

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Rupert Hound
x4

Buying on Amazon??

Post by Rupert Hound » Wed, 13. Nov 13, 07:50

Hi i bought this on Amazon, ive never pre ordered something from them before. Has anyone else pre-ordered from them and know when i should expect to get it? Was hoping it would be despatched and delivered in time for launch.

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Wed, 13. Nov 13, 08:00

I want to do the same thing. but I fear it's too late now.

Rupert Hound
x4

Post by Rupert Hound » Wed, 13. Nov 13, 08:05

I think i was pretty lucky tbh, i did some shopping around and managed to get it on pre-order for £24.99 from amazon a few months ago with the price guarantee so saving around £15 from buying it on steam like i normally would of.

I suppose i should be greatful ive saved the money and be patient on recieving the game i just cant wait to play it. Been holding off buying another game after Rome2 failed so very excited.

Rupert Hound
x4

Post by Rupert Hound » Fri, 15. Nov 13, 12:01

So mine said it was dispached yesterday, anyone received theres yet?

iforgotmysocks
x4

Post by iforgotmysocks » Fri, 15. Nov 13, 12:02

Well, i cancled my CE pre-order at amazon and bought the steamversion of the CE. :)

I realized that i won't be needin some strange stickers, a poster or whatever.
But i want to support Egosoft.
I believe the steamversion is more profitable for Ego, since the production costs are nearly not existant. xD

Vandragorax
x4

Post by Vandragorax » Fri, 15. Nov 13, 12:07

iforgotmysocks wrote:Well, i cancled my CE pre-order at amazon and bought the steamversion of the CE. :)

I realized that i won't be needin some strange stickers, a poster or whatever.
But i want to support Egosoft.
I believe the steamversion is more profitable for Ego, since the production costs are nearly not existant. xD
Yes, but they have to pay some percentage of the money to Valve (who own Steam). That is probably the reason for the slightly higher price.

Nosscar
x4

Post by Nosscar » Fri, 15. Nov 13, 12:08

Rupert Hound wrote:So mine said it was dispached yesterday, anyone received theres yet?
I ordered from Amazon UK last month, got email "was despatched yesterday, expected delivery today", but I paid for the expedited delivery option.
Not arrived as of now though. I was told before 1pm.
[ external image ]
Asus Tuf A17 Ryzen 7 - 4800h, GTX 1660ti, 16mb ram, ssd drive. win 11.

Rupert Hound
x4

Post by Rupert Hound » Fri, 15. Nov 13, 12:10

COBRASTEVE wrote:
Rupert Hound wrote:So mine said it was dispached yesterday, anyone received theres yet?
I ordered from Amazon UK last month, got email "was despatched yesterday, expected delivery today", but I paid for the expedited delivery option.
Not arrived as of now though.
Oh i didnt know about the delivery options i just got the wife to order it. Hopefully it will come in the post i was just hoping that someone that gets there post early could say if it came or not :)

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”