Flypaper

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

wolfpackmars2
x4

Flypaper

Post by wolfpackmars2 » Sat, 16. Nov 13, 12:21

This is the first I've been able to actually get into the forums - I suspect the server may have had heavy load yesterday, which is to be expected. I was able to play the game all day without too many problems, but there were some clear bugs in the game. I also noticed a patch or two yesterday - so Ego is working on the game (as I expected they would).

Also, I'm not surprised by all the different posts about problems. What I'm hoping to do with this post is to collect some of those problems to organize them somewhat. It's still very early in the morning, and the forum is moving faster than I can keep up with, and there's nothing more annoying that 500 posts all reporting the same bug.

Soooo... here are some of the bugs I have been able to find - I hope this list helps. I'll try to keep it up to date. Be sure to also check this thread, stickied at the top of the forum.

Please limit discussion in this thread to discussing the list. Discuss the actual bugs/issues themselves in the issue threads. Also, feel free to help by replying with links to threads where issues can be tracked.

Control
Unable to customize mouse buttons - ubica
Keybindings don't work - wolfpackmars2
Mouse cursor disappears - wolfpackmars2

Gameplay (Plot, mission issues, etc)
*NOTE: May contain spoilers
Unable to buy shield - jaxxa
Unable to trade wares (ECells) - AquaBoar (Status: Investigating) (Suggested work around)
Getting transported out of the galaxy (when exiting highway?) - Prometheus2010 (Status: Investigating)

Performance
Low frame rate - WildAce
- Also see here - Dunamis

Audio/Visual (but not performance related)
Cockpit menu disappears - dzhedzho
Clipping through cockpit seat - Adventac
Getting pushed through station walls by vacuum robot - wolfpackmars2
Ships flying through each other - wolfpackmars2
Getting pinned in stations - runxiangguo (Status: Investigating)
- Also here - HyperionXL
Lockup at extreme resolution - Astyrrean

Other
Game won't start (error 5) - Yogurth
Crash when exiting highways - firstprice (Status: Investigating)

This will be an ongoing work in progress. Also, an issue listed above doesn't necessarily mean I have experienced it myself. That's left for the issue thread.
Last edited by wolfpackmars2 on Sat, 16. Nov 13, 13:44, edited 8 times in total.

wolfpackmars2
x4

Post by wolfpackmars2 » Sat, 16. Nov 13, 12:22

If you find a better example of a given issue, find new issues that should be added, or to discuss this list, please do so in the comments.

Return to “X Rebirth - Technical Support”