BBT's bug list

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

BigBANGtheory
x4

BBT's bug list

Post by BigBANGtheory » Sat, 16. Nov 13, 12:49

From game install then my bug list and experiences, I'll try to stick to the facts as much as possible but will include some subjective feedback where I see a problem..

Before starting a game:

Setup ran fine from disc, Steam loaded the rest as expected, checked version 1.12 so all fine with install.

Start game, pretty logo's then dumped on a fairly plain Start Menu, nice music but no intro nothing of interest very bland start.

Bug 1. Changed default resolution to 1920 x 1080, SSAO on, Shadows on but when changing shader quality from Normal to High resulted in X Rebirth serious error crash dump. Restart game and the settings seem to be preserved incl. shader quality now on high.

Joystick support tested
TM Warthog Joystick & Throttle buttons appear to be mapable but...

Bug 2. No distinction is displayed between different controller buttons e.g. button1 could be joystick button1 or throttle button1.

Feature Problem. Want to map pedals controller axis to roll but can't, in fact Saitek pedals controller doesn't seem recognised at all by game.

Bug3. When navigating the Start Menu my mouse cursor intermittently disappears its ahnoying

Return to “X Rebirth - Technical Support”