Random loss of money.

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Koyhaku
x3ap

Random loss of money.

Post by Koyhaku » Sat, 14. Dec 13, 04:51

Hey I made a post earlier on the universe section but I was told I should probably come over to the script section for help.

It only happens when I use my CAG or CLS traders. They're set to take money from station (not the main account thats losing money). I'm losing money at around 400k-1m. The traders say they only take up a wage of about 8k. It happens about every 5-20 minutes as well.

They are also set to salesmen on the CAGS and my CLS guys are only transporting goods between my own stations.

I have no other automated activities going and I can't figure out anything else that could be causing the problem.

Edit: So I've tested it, It is definitely the 2 CAGs that are taking the money but I don't understand how they are taking millions. They use jump drives, sell items and bring in money but they're set to only sell, not buy anything.

After testing (stopping the CAGs and starting them up again) I waited about an hour in game time and the problem seems to be solved. I still have no idea what caused it.

mods installed:
XRM
Improved race manager (taxes are set to off)
Complex Cleaner
bonus plugin

There's more but they don't really have a chance to mess with any credits.
Oh, and I'm running X3AP 3.1

RoverTX
x4

Post by RoverTX » Sat, 14. Dec 13, 06:28

Just to be sure check all your stations and make sure the money isn't getting put into individual stations accounts. Besides that the only time I have seen this is with an old version of improved MK3 trader script, though I don't think you have that installed let alone the old version that did that...

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”