X3[AP] XRM not completely installed.

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Cipry

X3[AP] XRM not completely installed.

Post by Cipry » Wed, 18. Dec 13, 20:51

Hi, big problem. I began a new game, around two weeks ago. (I've lost my old savegames) Problem is, it looks like i have only a half-assed XRM, I tried today to connect to the Race Military Int. Network and i can't find the hotkey anywhere in the controls configuration, which means it's not installed, or incorrectly installed. Also, bartering, it's the old system where people sell only a narrow array of goods, not the big new one. It's first time i played xrm, so I've realised only now that i'm missing a part of the game.

My question is, if i try to reinstall xrm, will the savegames work? I really don't want to start over.

Looks like Terran conflict has the new bartering system, also the military network...but not ap.
Edit: I also think, race relation does not work. I'm in good terms with everyone, which seems impossible, according to Improved Races description,

Cipry

Post by Cipry » Wed, 18. Dec 13, 22:41

Nevermind. Got it fixed. Looks like i didn't copy the script files which go to the scripts_AP (or something like that) folder.
Didn't need reinstall. Savegames work just fine. Game has changed now.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”