Albion Prelude ships for Terran Conflict?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Lea Flamma
x3tc

Albion Prelude ships for Terran Conflict?

Post by Lea Flamma » Mon, 24. Feb 14, 20:24

Hi there, I was wondering if there is any mod that would do what the topic says. Add Albion Prelude ships into Terran Conflict? Is this even possible?

I searched the cript and mod library, but to no results. Have I missed something or it simply does not exist?
Wherever we want to go, we'll go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom.

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by UniTrader » Mon, 24. Feb 14, 20:34

does not exist and its not allowed by the Copyright Holder Egosoft.
if not stated otherwise everything i post is licensed under WTFPL

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter ;)

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help ;)

Lwerewolf
x4

Post by Lwerewolf » Mon, 24. Feb 14, 22:15

Technically it is possible, but:

1st, not allowed

2nd, Why would you even want to do this?
X3AP's engine has lots of performance improvements and you can pretty much make it like X3TC with some mods (disable war, TC plots, etc).

Lea Flamma
x3tc

Post by Lea Flamma » Tue, 25. Feb 14, 09:23

Ok, thanks for the answers. I didn't know it's not allowed. Shame. Will have to start AP then.
Wherever we want to go, we'll go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”