Okay, that was weird - "Missing Frenk Stringer" post re-try

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

ttheobald
x4

Okay, that was weird - "Missing Frenk Stringer" post re-try

Post by ttheobald » Sat, 8. Mar 14, 22:53

Seems something went askew in my previous post and it is re-linking to the XRM sticky. Strange, and unintended.

In short - I'm running a fresh game on XRM, and have begun the "Corporation Troubles" line, but there is no Frenk Stringer in Elena's Fortune. Not even a ship or station with a book sigil.

Anyone able to clue me in to what I did wrong? Is this guy in some other sector that I don't know about? Is he gone? Should I just abandon this quest?

Thanks -

T

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Sun, 9. Mar 14, 01:49

My guess is that a moderator moved your message to the correct thread.

You might take a hint from that. ;)

If the problem is not related to XRM, then don't mention XRM and ask your question in the Universe forum. If it *is* related to XRM, then ask in the XRM thread.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 11. Mar 14, 12:01

ttheobald wrote:Strange, and unintended.
Nah, normal and intended. ;) As DrBullwinkle already mentioned, the redirect to another topic means your post/topic has been merged with it. That is also indicated by the "Moved"-tag infront of your old topic. To directly find all of your posts, you can always go to your profile and click on the "Show all posts of..." link.

As to the reason for merging your post, you have the XRM installed, which changes/adds a lot of things of/to the vanilla game and so might have an effect on the mentioned plot as well. In addition, the number one rule in the scripts and modding forum suggests to always ask questions regarding a script/mod in its specific thread. If it turns out, that it is not a mod specific problem, then you can do as DrBullwinkle suggested and ask in the X-Universe forum again.

**closed**
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”