[AP]What mods out there add stations that sell jump beacons?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Kontaro
x3tc

[AP]What mods out there add stations that sell jump beacons?

Post by Kontaro » Sun, 23. Mar 14, 18:38

As in subject, i'm looking for mods that either add in, or alter some stations to sell the jump beacons... perferably at regular price(don't wanna make em seriously unbalanced)

I ask this because i'm not much for boarding enemy ships, and RRF ships are notoriously hard to board since they tend to jump away the second their shields go down.... and i dun wanna haveta save scum 30 times or more just so it comes out with that 1 jump beacon.

Kontaro
x3tc

Post by Kontaro » Mon, 24. Mar 14, 19:25

Seriously? Nobody knows of any mods that add jump beacons to a station's ware list? Only one I know of is the AWRM or whatever weapon mod, and it puts in a new station that sells them and the new weapons added. The reason I'm not using it is all the new weapons confuse me so I no longer know which weapon I want for which ship.....

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Mon, 24. Mar 14, 21:49

Use the Cheat Package.

Viliae
x3tc

Post by Viliae » Mon, 24. Mar 14, 22:14

Welcome
XRM are doing this, although it is a very rare ware. Only two stations are selling it in entire universe (OTAS research station and Strong Arms weapon dealer XL) and both of them are needed to be found cause their position are random (random unknown sectors) and they jump from time to time.

PDouma39
xr

Post by PDouma39 » Tue, 25. Mar 14, 05:33

There is a mod made by Lucike a great German modder, called Sprungboje, translated Jumpbeacons: http://www.xuniversum.info/index.php?op ... Itemid=225
This mod adds jumpbeacon stations to the universe.
Awareness in life is rewarded by many

Kontaro
x3tc

Post by Kontaro » Wed, 26. Mar 14, 00:44

Thanks Pdouma, wish I had noticed yer comment before i went ahead and installed AWRM again....now i've already tossed a buncha hours into it, and while i DO have a save from before the addition....i'd still haveta go back and do a buncha stuff over again...think i will download it tho

PDouma39
xr

Post by PDouma39 » Wed, 26. Mar 14, 06:18

You're welcome, when you do download the scripts/mod don't forget to also download the necessary Befehlsbibliothek, it's the Link under the Download on that webpage I gave earlier.
Awareness in life is rewarded by many

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”