Cargo woes

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

jockthejake

Cargo woes

Post by jockthejake » Thu, 10. Apr 14, 23:11

Hi All.
I've 2 Rahanis freighters loaded with purloined drones that I can't seem to do anything with.
I'm assuming that because they were hacked from storage modules they'll still be considered "Cargo" so I can't sell them to drone dealers.
Is there some station that needs them as a resource or is there anyway to change their status so I can sell them to drone dealers?
Thanks.
Jock

Santi
Moderator (DevNet)
Moderator (DevNet)
x4

Post by Santi » Fri, 11. Apr 14, 01:33

Shipyards are the ones that use the drones, try getting a Commercial Agent in them and check regularly your trade menu in case some demand for them pops up.
A por ellos que son pocos y cobardes

JDFury
x3tc

Post by JDFury » Wed, 16. Apr 14, 00:32

Commercial Agents ? They have those? Have not seen any. Anyone know where please?

Matticus88
x4

Post by Matticus88 » Wed, 16. Apr 14, 01:49

do the small talk thing to a npc on the station and if successful, choose the station updates option. I think only the npcs with the suitcase icons have the trade updates options.

Santi
Moderator (DevNet)
Moderator (DevNet)
x4

Post by Santi » Wed, 16. Apr 14, 06:06

JDFury wrote:Commercial Agents ? They have those? Have not seen any. Anyone know where please?
You can turn any non hire able NPC into one, as Matticus88 said, just wait for talk minigame and when completed and successful, choose the "update trades" option, in map next to the station you will see an "eye" icon confirming the Agent to be in place.
A por ellos que son pocos y cobardes

Bobucles
x3tc

Post by Bobucles » Wed, 16. Apr 14, 17:34

Even if they share the same name, XL cargo has no connection to the Skunk's inventory wares. They're used explicitly by stations and nothing else.

JDFury
x3tc

Post by JDFury » Fri, 18. Apr 14, 20:36

Thanks for the reply guys. I actually have asked and gotten station trade updates from a few agents and even have an eye icon a few boards, but didn't know they were commercial agents. Go figure. But cool, cool. Thanks m8ts.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”