Help with adding Scripts?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Valis Syn
x3ap

Help with adding Scripts?

Post by Valis Syn » Thu, 17. Apr 14, 18:03

I just bought the game off steam but have played it before from a buddies copy but I do use XRM along with Hull, cockpit and background packs.

I now am interested in things like Pirates Guild, Pirate Start, ADS, Military Base Response Revamp, some communication one and other things but am a bit confused since I normally dont modify any of my games except a few in the past.

I did have the plugin manager installed but have deleted that since I could not get it to work so not sure if it's because my kid drives me up the wall that I lost some brain cells or I just am behind on everything nowdays.

I do know I can make a copy of the game folders from steamapps or what not so I can have the vanilla game if I choose to for some reason play it that way and also have an XRM version. Least if I screw up I dont have to install I think?

I am confused as some of the scripts from some of those or what I have appear to be the same and am afraid to copy anything over and cause issues and have to start from scratch haha. Thanks and if this is in the wrong forum sorry about that just tried the instructions for pirate guild as to unzip/install in directory but like I said not sure if I should copy over files or what since not wanting to corrupt or screw anything up...thanks.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”