Attack Warnings...Can they be changed?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

ltdan81
x3ap

Attack Warnings...Can they be changed?

Post by ltdan81 » Fri, 2. May 14, 05:09

W a r n i n g o n e o f y o u r _ _ _ _ _ _ i s u n d e r a t t a c k . . . . . . . . . { S e c t o r }

W a r n i n g o n e o f y o u r _ _ _ _ _ _ i s u n d e r a t t a c k . . . . . . . . . { S e c t o r }

With a large empire something is bound to always be caught under fire, yes there is a need to know when my mega complex on the other side of the galaxy is under attack, but this warning system does nothing but annoy.

Is there a mod that offers a different warning system? Is it even possible to change this or is it hard coded? A simple "whoop whoop" and flashing icon would be perfect.

The ability to turn off warnings for specific sectors, ignore small ships, current sector during engagements, etc. would be sweet too.

90% of the time Betty goes on and on and on and on about cannon fodder I don't care about, and half of that is from battle I start.

This has made me stop playing several times and I'd really like to find a way to fix it.

Thanks.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”