no steam exe

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

knightal
x4

no steam exe

Post by knightal » Sat, 11. Jan 14, 12:10

Hi

Can someone please advise how I can download the X³: Albion Prelude 3.0 NoSteam.exe 994 KB file from the downloads section.

I'm getting an Access Denied message.

Sorry! You need to have an account and must be logged in (enable cookies!) to access this downoads. For more information on account creation and optional game registration.

So where do I get the "optional game registration"

I bought my games through Steam and cannot find any reference to game rego codes . Also it tells me I need to be logged in which I am.
Also I have cookies enabled.

Any advise would be great.

I want to install the XRM mod and need the No Steam as part of the install procedure

Thanks
Allan[i][/i][i][/i]
Last edited by knightal on Sat, 11. Jan 14, 12:37, edited 1 time in total.
If you see the FLASH it's already too late

Yacek
x3tc

Post by Yacek » Sat, 11. Jan 14, 12:36

X3:AP 3.1+XRM 1.30d+MSP 1.7+LoCo 2.01+IR 2.0
Zapraszamy wszystkich chętnych na forum XUDB, gdzie znajdziesz FAQ, opisy skryptów, modów i fabuł, oraz Mamut HQ.
[ external image ]

knightal
x4

Post by knightal » Sat, 11. Jan 14, 12:46

[quote="Yacek"]http://www.egosoft.com/support/faq/faq_ ... 42ccbcb120[/quote]

Brilliant thanks heaps Yacek That worked just great.

I originally bought all three titles and I was right clicking on the Albion Prelude game and it did not give the option to get the game code, but the Terran Conflict one did. :)

Again Thanks!!

privateILLY

Post by privateILLY » Fri, 9. May 14, 21:33

I'm having the access denied, I am registered with cookies enabled my tc is registered what is going on here? bonus pack shows a question mark ? not a green tick :evil: I copy the reg code to my profile and submit which returns a the code is already registered so why the hell is nothing happening for the downloads I'm requesting

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 9. May 14, 21:56

@ privateILLY: Your game of X3TC, X3AP or the SuperBox is not currently registered on your account with these forums - or you would have a coloured tick under your name and joining date on the left of your posts to show that. You do need to register one of those games here for your account to be able to post in X3TC/AP Tech Sp or to download the NoSteam exe.

If your code is showing as already registered when you try it, then either you have input the wrong code somehow, or you have a game that you or someone else has already registered sometime before under a different account name. You can PM CBJ with your details and the keycode to see if he can sort it out - as long as you are sure that yours is an original game and not registered elsewhere.

Don't worry about the updater/downloader and its ticks or question marks as long as you know what you need for which game. In short, that 'suitability' aspect of the updater/downloader has been broken for a long time.

Moving this thread to X Trilogy Universe forum as this is not an S&M topic.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

privateILLY

Post by privateILLY » Fri, 9. May 14, 22:22

Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply very appreciated. The game is on steam and when I click register game it opens browser with registration code I'm wanting to play with Xtended mod for TC and XRM mod for AP both seperate from steam so I'll have 3 lots vanilla (steam) XTC and XRM. I'll send CJB a mesage with my code :)

ajax34i
x4

Post by ajax34i » Sat, 10. May 14, 01:08

All you need is to register to the forums with the code that you got from Steam.

It doesn't matter how you play or what mods you install, they just want proof on the forums that you bought their game and are a valued customer. That's all.

I bought X3TC a decade ago (feels that way) on CD disks and that code has been sufficient to grant me access to this day and continuing in the future. I'm currently playing Steam version, doesn't matter.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”