Simple task, simpler mind

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Timsup2nothin

Simple task, simpler mind

Post by Timsup2nothin » Mon, 12. May 14, 19:56

I know I've done this before, but it's been a long time.

I just want to add a ware to a station so I can buy it.

I seem to remember just flying up to a pirate base, activating the SCSI, choosing something with a fairly obvious name, feeding it the pirate base and the ware I wanted to add, and being all done.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how I did that now that I want to do it again. Nothing in the available scripts looks like what I want.
Trapper Tim's Guide to CLS 2

On Her Majesty's Secret Service-Dead is Dead, and he is DEAD

Not a DiD, so I guess it's a DiDn't, the story of my first try at AP
Part One, in progress

HEY! AP!! That's new!!!

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Mon, 12. May 14, 23:55

Yep, it is (almost) that simple: Use the Cheat Package.

Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin » Tue, 13. May 14, 01:58

Urk. Should have mentioned that I'm playing X-TC. Not sure the cheat pack is compatible (sorting through compatibility threads now). In the course of that sorting I'm also looking at Dockware Manager, because I suspect the script I used in the past might have been a component of that.

EDIT: So what finally seeped into my simple mind was the idea to compare my script folder from my XTC installation to my script folder in my vanilla installation. lib.cy.addware.tostation existed in the latter but not the former. At a guess that library is added to support operation of something in the bonus pack.

I copied it into my XTC installation and I'm all set. Activate SCSI, choose that script from the list, add CLS software to pirate bases. Life is grand.
Trapper Tim's Guide to CLS 2

On Her Majesty's Secret Service-Dead is Dead, and he is DEAD

Not a DiD, so I guess it's a DiDn't, the story of my first try at AP
Part One, in progress

HEY! AP!! That's new!!!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”