[MOD-TC]Ship Rebalance Mod:Continued v1.10b (27/6/11): Now Discontinued...

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Tue, 20. Nov 12, 01:37

When you use X3 Editor, don't open up files in specific .cat's. Instead, "Open from VFS". That will get you the file that the game will use.

In your case, there is probably a TLaser file in a higher .cat being used (or, possibly, a TLaser in a folder on your hard drive). Whatever the case, "Open from VFS" will find the correct file.

paulwheeler
x3tc

Post by paulwheeler » Tue, 20. Nov 12, 17:13

Yes, you have a TLasers conflict. Something is blocking the game from seeing the CMOD4 TLasers. This will cause you a lot of problems and will break the CMOD. What other mods are you running? You will need to remove the offending mod.

BTW - there is a TLasers in both the SRM and the CMOD4. The CMOD4 should be installed to a higher cat/dat that the SRM so the game sees the CMOD4 TLasers. In your case, you have another TLasers either in another cat/dat or in your local "types" folder.

Dhamon

Post by Dhamon » Tue, 20. Nov 12, 17:26

paulwheeler wrote:Yes, you have a TLasers conflict. Something is blocking the game from seeing the CMOD4 TLasers. This will cause you a lot of problems and will break the CMOD. What other mods are you running? You will need to remove the offending mod.

BTW - there is a TLasers in both the SRM and the CMOD4. The CMOD4 should be installed to a higher cat/dat that the SRM so the game sees the CMOD4 TLasers. In your case, you have another TLasers either in another cat/dat or in your local "types" folder.
Thank you. I had a .cat\.dat hidden in a folder from the mobile repair laser mod. Removing them solved the problem

Strike-Météor

Ap

Post by Strike-Météor » Tue, 22. Jan 13, 23:45

told me to install on AP because XRM bennnnnnnnn is good but bof

paulwheeler
x3tc

Post by paulwheeler » Wed, 23. Jan 13, 00:15

This is not the XRM thread. This is its precursor, the SRM and it is no longer actively developed - it is not compatible with AP.

Adusad
x3

Post by Adusad » Sat, 17. May 14, 13:28

Hi guys, can anyone help me pls? I installed XRM, which has SRM included. The problem is with Weapons Dealers Plugin (also part of XRM). In my game, I have weapon dealer corporations, their HQ's and ships, but I just cannot trade with them and buy weapons, which I really need :evil: . In XRM topic, some players told me, that I can buy weapons in stations called Weapon dealers.But I just cannot find them and trading with ships is mot possible. I downoaded the plugin from this site and overrited the old files, but I still cant see any Weapon dealer stations. And I had enabled plugin in artifical-life settings.I really dont know, what to do :(

BlackArchon
xr

Post by BlackArchon » Tue, 1. Dec 15, 17:51

Has anyone a working download link for the SRM? I'm searching for a certain file which may came with the SRM.

Majochup

Post by Majochup » Sat, 30. Apr 16, 21:45

Hi, has anyone a working download link?

Doomgiver77

Download Link

Post by Doomgiver77 » Thu, 22. Mar 18, 21:17

Hello,

the download links of the mod are down.

Is the mod still somewhere available?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 23. Mar 18, 23:24

I have uploaded all SRM files I could find (main download + addons + additional files) to xdownloads and my mediafire.com account:

XDownloads:

[ external image ] (SRM 1.10b main download)

[ external image ] (All addons zip)

[ external image ] (All addons spk + SRM Jobs with Enhanced Equipment Spawner and alternate SSRP (with docking computer put back to its vanilla ware size), which are only available as zip)

[ external image ] (SRM - Additional files: Changelog, Stats and Screenshots)

Mediafire.com:
(SRM 1.10b main download, all addon packs, single addon packs, additional files)
[ external image ]
Download

I also added the links to the opening post.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”