[SCR] Commodity Logistics Software [2009-11-22 - X3TC 3.2.04]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

djhoerauf
x3

CAG problems

Post by djhoerauf » Thu, 5. Sep 13, 16:25

Hi there

I am using the CAG trading program created by the egosoft devs from below

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=224352

i run the program external commodity logistic thing in the commands.
i am having troubles getting it working, i add a few jump points and tell it run, check on it in a minute and the ship is not moving with the message CLS on standby.

what is the bare minimum commands to get it running where it will trade in known sectors with the good ole buy low and sell high :-)

thank you

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 5. Sep 13, 17:30

The CAG and the Commodity Logistics Software are two different scripts by the same author. I merged your topic with the CLS thread now.

***merged***

The readme of the CLS can be found in the first post of this topic. It should give you some hints, what might be wrong with your setup.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Sotanaht
x3ap

Post by Sotanaht » Wed, 9. Oct 13, 10:33

Is there any way to get CLS or CAG ships to UNdock when idle? My ships are blocking all the docking ports, preventing incoming ships from being able to dock at the station. Incoming CLS ships are seeing that the station is full so they remain at their current station and block its ports too.

Druzzl
x4

problems setting up a consumer

Post by Druzzl » Tue, 5. Nov 13, 14:56

i cannot set up a consumer when i try to set up a internal commodity logistic for supplying my headquarters. i hit the add consumer and select the sector and it takes me back to the add consumer button. doesn't work with any sector, any help would be appreciated

FischAP
x3ap

Post by FischAP » Fri, 7. Feb 14, 22:27

Maybe you have the same problem I have.
If the PHQ is set as the homebase for the CLS 1, it is automatically a producer and can't be a consumer.
And you can't add producers that produce products which are not homebase products (now thats a lot of products in one sentence...)

CLS 1 drives me crazy :twisted:

How do you setup a CLS 1 freighter that collects A from Fab-A, B from Fab-B
and delivers it to my PHQ?

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Sat, 8. Feb 14, 01:53

FischAP wrote:CLS 1 drives me crazy
Yep. CLS2 does everything that CLS1 does, and more. I also find CLS2 easier to manage.

FischAP
x3ap

Post by FischAP » Sat, 8. Feb 14, 11:38

I try to set up my PHQ with CLS 2 now.

So here is what I tried:

Complex-A
fly to station
refuel jump energie
load Q-Tubes, max cargo
load e-cells, max cargo
unload e-cells, upto 5.000 (to keep Complex-A running)

PHQ
unload Q-Tubes, max cargo
unload e-cells, upto 60.000 (my DWM limit i want to keep)

And here is where my problem starts. What do I do with my excess e-cells when I reach the 60.000 limit ?
Ship it back to Complex-A?
If I store the excess e-cells somewhere (TL, Trading station etc.) my freighter slowly ships all but 5.000 e-cells there.
Do supply conditions work on the PHQ with its 40.000.000 variable cargo space?

Or should I ship everything to a Trading station first (fixed cargospace) and then use a CLS 1 freighter to ship everything from the Trading station to my PHQ?

Maybe i just need to use a lot more different ships for the task.
CLS 1 for the e-cells and everything that gets produced in higher quantities than i need.
CLS 2 for the rest, stuff I need in so low quantities that filling up my PHQ is not an issue.

#edit:
Ok, after setting up another freighter I just realised something.
If I use
Complex-A
load e-cells, upto half cargo space
I have enough space for my Q-tubes and only carry around a fixed amount of e-cells until I can unload some.

GeneralHatchet

Post by GeneralHatchet » Sat, 29. Mar 14, 12:45

Every time I click the download link, I get a 404 error. This happens to me on here and when I try to download the Commercial Agent.

If anyone could help, I would really appreciate it.

Quinch
xr

X3AP: CLS1 {updated version} global config

Post by Quinch » Mon, 26. May 14, 07:43

Just a question, how does global configuration work? I go into the menu, choose the save slot, set everything in the send list to on and send to all ships, but nothing actually happens. What am I doing wrong?
I wasn't banished to the moon yesterday.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 27. May 14, 09:00

**merged with CLS thread**

As I understand it with the global configuration you can send the settings of one CLS ship to one or more other CLS ships. So if nothing happens with the other ships after sending these information, I would check what pieces of information were actually stored in the save slot you sent and how they differentiate from the settings in the other ships.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Quinch
xr

Post by Quinch » Tue, 27. May 14, 15:04

Doesn't the save slot save all variables?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 27. May 14, 19:54

What I meant was that, if the transmitted data from the save slot is only different in points like salary or special equipment (i.e. things that does not have anything to do with the delivery itself), you might not actually see any changes in the actions of your other freighters.

Quinch
xr

Post by Quinch » Wed, 28. May 14, 04:22

So, if I wanted to quickly propagate changes in suppliers or consumers....

Nemesis_87
x3tc

Post by Nemesis_87 » Thu, 29. May 14, 14:06

I have an issue with cls and wondering is anyone can help, I have set up a bunch of factorys and ts ships to supply my hq with materials to build ships, all seem to work apart from my energy ts.

All the waypoints are set and should work, I even kept the waypoints the same except changed the unload waypoint from the hq to my shipyard and that seems to work, so it just seems to want to avoid my HQ

Any advice would be appreciated

albazeus
x3ap

Post by albazeus » Tue, 9. Dec 14, 16:06

I want my TS to do what I think is a basic task but I'm not sure how should I do it.
I have a ship that I use to salvage things around the universe (lasers, missiles, food, everything). When it's full I dock at my HQ and unload everything. I'd like to use a TS to do it: load everything from me, go to my HQ and unload. I'm trying to set the CLS2 waypoints, but I have 2 questions:
1. Should I really add a waypoint for every possible ware? This is insane! Is there a quicker way?
2. I don't understand why the waypoints are ordered by the maximum capacity of that ware (if you choose to load the maximum cargo space). I find it useless.

Mods/scripts are welcome.

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Tue, 9. Dec 14, 18:37

I don't understand what you are trying to do.
You salvage wares then unload them at your HQ?
Why do you have any waypoints other than your HQ?

Also, there are a couple of CLS experts who hang out on the Universe forum. You may have better luck asking there.

albazeus
x3ap

Post by albazeus » Tue, 9. Dec 14, 19:12

I have a M1 full of different wares (lasers, missiles, food, etc...). I want to put everything in my HQ. At the moment I dock the M1 at my HQ and manually transfer everything.
What I'd like to do is:

1. on my signal, a TS comes to me and transfers what it can into its cargo bay
2. goes to HQ
3. unloads its cargo
4. repeat until the M1 is empty

You can do it with CLS2, it's quite easy if you have 3 or 4 wares. The problem is that I don't know what I will salvage, so I have to put a waypoint for every single ware in the universe. I have to set 150 'load' instructions (maybe more, I don't know) to transfer everything from M1 to TS and 150 'unload' instructions to transfer them from TS to HQ.
My question is: is there a better way to do it?

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Tue, 9. Dec 14, 19:17

I see.

Universe forum.

Expert advice there.

The hard part is for a script to know what you consider to be junk, and what you want to keep.

It might be easier to use a cheap TS to salvage the wares then just sell the whole thing at a shipyard.

albazeus
x3ap

Post by albazeus » Tue, 9. Dec 14, 20:05

You mean the X Trilogy Universe forum, right? I'll do it.

Anyway I think that the real problem I have with CLS1 and CLS2 is that there's should be a way to select multiple choices at a time when you have to select a ware from a list. I think something like 'all of the above' or similar. I wonder how nobody needs this feature.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”