[Help!][FIXED] Plugins not appearing, Scripts not working

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Chewiemuse
x4

[Help!][FIXED] Plugins not appearing, Scripts not working

Post by Chewiemuse » Thu, 5. Jun 14, 09:52

Ok so let me start off by saying Im able to get some scripts to work such as Codea and Mars. Secondly, Ive followed the tutorials WORD FOR WORD.

Ill use a base script as an example of whats going wrong

I'm using Cyrows plugin manager (Lite) and I've added alot of ships and packages and such. one of these was adding custom ships to ship yards (hence me mentioning the ships). When I go into the script editor like is shown on Bullwinkles list, I look for the plugin to edit. Thing is.. ITS NOT THERE! So What am I doing wrong? alot of other mods aren't working like the Marine repairs aren't appearing on the AL list and the Cheat menu (which I was originally going to use to add ships) isn't appearing in the extensions menu.

Thanks for helping everyone! (posting this to reddit as well)

P.S. Im using a saved game, not a fresh start.
Last edited by Chewiemuse on Thu, 5. Jun 14, 10:29, edited 1 time in total.

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Thu, 5. Jun 14, 10:03

Are you sure you've installed your scripts in the right folder ? addon\scripts for AP.

The cheat menu has two hotkeys, do you see them in Options -> Controls -> Interface ? (at the very bottom)

Chewiemuse
x4

Post by Chewiemuse » Thu, 5. Jun 14, 10:11

Joubarbe wrote:Are you sure you've installed your scripts in the right folder ? addon\scripts for AP.

The cheat menu has two hotkeys, do you see them in Options -> Controls -> Interface ? (at the very bottom)

.......You gotta be f'ing kidding me.. I did not put it in the "Addon AP" folder....

I feel like such a dumbass.. lol Ill reply with an update

UPDATE

It worked.. OK WOW thanks so much. It was such a simple issue.. lol Ive been trying to fix this for like 3 hours xD

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”