X3AP: errors on installing X-Studio for a Steam X3AP

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Browser_ice
x4

X3AP: errors on installing X-Studio for a Steam X3AP

Post by Browser_ice » Fri, 20. Jun 14, 16:12

As I was pointed to X-Studio, I installed it on my X3AP vanilla but right fromthe start I get all these errors below. Are they normal ?

I am thinking most of them are because of the Bonus package.

Loading supplementary language file 'addon\t\0010-L044.pck"
! The command COMMAND_COMMERCIAL_AGENT has overridden the command COMMAND_TYPE_TRADE_2
! The command COMMAND_COMMODITY_LOGISTICS_MK1 has overriden the command COMMAND_TYPE_TRADE_3
! The command COMMAND_COMMODITY_LOGISTICS_MK2 has overriden the command COMMAND_TYPE_TRADE_4
! The command COMMAND_COMMERCIAL_AGENT_STAY has overriden the command COMMAND_TYPE_CUSTOM_0
! The command COMMAND_COMMODITY_LOGISTICS_STAY has overriden the command COMMAND_TYPE_CUSTOM_1
! The command COMMAND_COMMODITY_LOGISTICS_COLLECT_WARE has overriden the command COMMAND_TYPE_CUSTOM_2
! The command COMMAND_COMMODITY_LOGISTICS_SUPPLY_WARE has overriden the command COMMAND_TYPE_CUSTOM_3
! The command COMMAND_COMMERCIAL_AGENT_ADMIN has overriden the command COMMAND_TYPE_GENERAL_0
! The command COMMAND_COMMODITY_LOGISTICS_ADMIN has overriden the command COMMAND_TYPE_GENERAL_1
! The command COMMAND_COMMERCIAL_AGENT_TRADER_LOCK has overriden the command COMMAND_TYPE_STATION_1
! The command COMMAND_COMMERCIAL_AGENT_STATION_ADMIN has overriden the command COMMAND_TYPE_STATION_2
! The command COMMAND_DOCKWARE_MANGER has overriden the command COMMAND_TYPE_STATION_3
! The command COMMAND_MISSILE_DEFENSE_MOSQUITO has overriden the command COMMAND_TYPE_SHIP_0
! The command COMMAND_MISSILE_DEFENSE_MOSQUITO_CONVOY has overriden the command COMMAND_TYPE_SHIP_1
! The command COMMAND_1223_MK3BLMGR_RUN has overriden the command COMMAND_TYPE_2
! The supplementary language file '0010-L044.pck' has overwritten 18 strings

Loading supplementary language file 'addon\t\0123-L044.pck'
! The supplementary language file '0123-L044.pck' has overwritten 6 strings

Resolving substrings within loaded language strings
! Unresolvable substring markers in the format -{nn,nnn}- are present in 11 of the loaded language strings

Loading speech clips from 'addon\mov\00044.pck'
X The file 'G:games\Steam\steamapps\common\x3 terran conflict\addon\mov\00044.pck' (or .xml) could not be found in physical file system or the game catalogues

X Loading of x3 Albion Prelude Game data failed
Steam X-Superbox, XR, playing X4
WIndows-10
Intel I7-3770
16Gb Memory
Nvgidia GTX-1060

mr.bear
x2

Re: X3AP: errors on installing X-Studio for a Steam X3AP

Post by mr.bear » Fri, 20. Jun 14, 18:27

Browser,

Those messages are all normal, with the exception of this one:
Loading speech clips from 'addon\mov\00044.pck'
X The file 'G:games\Steam\steamapps\common\x3 terran conflict\addon\mov\00044.pck' (or .xml) could not be found in physical file system or the game catalogues"
It says it can't find your data file for speech clips, which is usually stored in "G:\games\Steam\steamapps\common\x3 terran conflict\addon\mov\00044.pck". Can you confirm that you copied and pasted the information you provided, because there's an error in that path - it should start with "G:\games" not "G:games".

mr.bear
Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your bear...

Browser_ice
x4

Post by Browser_ice » Fri, 20. Jun 14, 19:34

Sorry, as I found no way to copy/paste those errors, I manually typed them.

The last error I have (retyping it):
The file 'G:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\x3 terran conflict\addon\mov\00044.pck' (or .xml) could not be found in physical file system or the game catalogues

I noticed that I can't do anything in X-Studio (cannot create or even open any files). Everything is disabled (except the help and forum icons). I assume it is because this last one is a fatal error and therefore the tool cannot get any game data.

On a side note, I have posted something else where I have a cls2 command that stopped working right and have no idea why. If both problems indicate somekind of integrity game data problem, at least I would have an answer.
Steam X-Superbox, XR, playing X4
WIndows-10
Intel I7-3770
16Gb Memory
Nvgidia GTX-1060

mr.bear
x2

Post by mr.bear » Fri, 20. Jun 14, 20:58

Well i'm not sure why you don't have that file, so it's probably just a problem with the filename.

Use double shadow's X3 Editor to extract the speech XML file from your catalogues in the 'addon\mov' folder. it'll be called 00044.

Alternatively you could just fool x-studio with an empty speech file. save this as 00044.xml in your addon\mov folder:

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<language id="44">
</language>

mr.bear
Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your bear...

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”