specs for enhanced weapons

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

mcsquared
x3tc

specs for enhanced weapons

Post by mcsquared » Sat, 28. Jun 14, 17:45

Does anyone have a listing for the enhanced weapons such as the enhanced electro-magnetic cannons, matter-anti-matter launchers, enhanced point-singularity lasers, etc. I know these listing were available a few years ago but I can't seem to locate them now. Thanks!

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 30. Jun 14, 20:48

On Roguey's site, there's a comprehensible weapons chart available here.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

mcsquared
x3tc

Post by mcsquared » Tue, 1. Jul 14, 06:23

I wish to thank you very much for the info you sent me. It appeared no one else was going to respond. Would it to much trouble to ask what the following weapons are: CPC, EPC, PNC, and GWG? Again thank you for your help!

P.S. I enjoy your scripts!

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 1. Jul 14, 18:43

No idea. If you have a mod installed that adds weapons to the game, I would suggest asking in its thread, what the abbreviations mean.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”