[AP] CLS Doesn't Work

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

phoenix-it
x3tc

[AP] CLS Doesn't Work

Post by phoenix-it » Sat, 19. Jul 14, 10:32

Spent all this time training up a logistician hoping I can get one freighter to ferry goods around from multiple stations and this doesn't work.

Will not let me add anything to "Suppliers" except its home base. Hell, it won't even bring up the sector map, it just auto-adds the home base again.

I've tried:

Clearing the home base and re-adding it.
Changing the home base.
Restoring Default Settings

What is wrong with this thing?

Thanks...
Anyone else notice how the Dovakiin & Dragons in Skyrim kinda sorta resemble the Immortals from Highlander? Every time a dragon dies I hear, "There can be only one."

phoenix-it
x3tc

Post by phoenix-it » Sat, 19. Jul 14, 10:38

Also, tried "external" logistics... And no, those names aren't loaded with ambiguity at all.

External wants me to tell it what to do... But it won't let me say this:

Take this from Station 1 to station 2 and 3 as needed. (Filling the hold is impled.)
When station 2 needs X resource from station 3, which isn't very often, go do that too.

If I have to tell it exactly how much, where, when and with what cloths to wear to pick up stuff and deliver it, then why not just use prices and selling freighters? Cause, they can automatically resolve that whole, "how much to pick up and carry where" problem.
Anyone else notice how the Dovakiin & Dragons in Skyrim kinda sorta resemble the Immortals from Highlander? Every time a dragon dies I hear, "There can be only one."

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”