X3TC Race Rep Argon / Terran?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

The Iron Duke
x3tc

X3TC Race Rep Argon / Terran?

Post by The Iron Duke » Sun, 27. Jul 14, 21:25

Been working my butt off in Heretics End with station defending missions.
Argon rep has increased 150% with no change in my Terran rep.
Why? Sure this hasn't happened in previous games.
Yes, I have searched the forum. No joy.
"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me." (Sir Athur Wellesley, viewng the Connaught Rangers, eve of Waterloo.)

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Sun, 27. Jul 14, 22:39

If you're playing a plot-enabled game then the only way to increase ATF rep is to do the Terran plotline. It's only in a custom game that ATF and Terran rep shadow each other.

ancienthighway
x4

Post by ancienthighway » Mon, 28. Jul 14, 08:26

During the plot, you can increase the Terran USC rank to allow you to purchase higher level items from the stations. I believe the ATF rank only effects which sectors the player can enter.

In Heretic's End, make sure you are getting missions from the Terrans and not one of the commonwealth representative on the Terran owned stations.

The Iron Duke
x3tc

Post by The Iron Duke » Mon, 28. Jul 14, 13:24

It's the plot game, so that must be it.
Cheers.
"I don't know what effect these men will have upon the enemy, but by God, they frighten me." (Sir Athur Wellesley, viewng the Connaught Rangers, eve of Waterloo.)

The Iron Duke
x3tc

Post by The Iron Duke » Mon, 28. Jul 14, 13:24

It's the plot game, so that must be it.
Cheers.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”