Litcube's Universe

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Rostiro
x3tc

Post by Rostiro » Sat, 28. Feb 15, 19:38

Rostiro wrote: It is possible determine Asset value (or net asset value) of the my empire, Phanom corp, and OCV?
Hello,
thanks to memeics i have asset value for my Empire.
But i today found that liquid asset are scripted for messages in Phanom corp for no LU games. Is there a reason why is the information about liquid assets for Phanom corp messages are disabled in LU (game break, cheat feeling...)?

I tried to edit the script for the messages for my game and it seems that it works.

Cavespider
x4

Post by Cavespider » Sun, 1. Mar 15, 08:44

Hello while playing today I found that npc's are getting stuck in my PHQ base and not leaving ever, I am not using any extra mods just Litcubes univ. is any one else having this problem? They come trade and then sit in base and when I get info on them says there dis some where in the universe but there still in my base

nvm found the problem you need to leave the sector and come back
Last edited by Cavespider on Sun, 1. Mar 15, 14:57, edited 1 time in total.

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Sun, 1. Mar 15, 11:40

I can't see "Vol" and "TC" informations in station.

[ external image ]

Did I do something bad ? (I've never noticed that before but I remember there was some problem with the display of these informations)

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 1. Mar 15, 12:56

@ Joubarbe: You didn't do anything bad; the vol and TC figures are in fact being displayed but right underneath the stock/max figures text boxes. Sometimes you can see the front and end of them poking out in front and after the stock/max figures. This occasionally gives you some fun indications for stock such as 228/32XL - I get that too you will gather.

This issue has been around a long time and has been reported before but I don't think every user system and display/resolution has this problem to the same degree.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Joubarbe
xr

Post by Joubarbe » Sun, 1. Mar 15, 13:26

Ok so that's the same problem as before. I've already reported it then :)

Jack08, Lit ?

buttcheeks
x3tc

[X3LU] Bugged Mammoth?

Post by buttcheeks » Mon, 2. Mar 15, 12:55

In Uranus I happened to come across a Mammoth sold at a bargain price of 10 million credits. After some quick repairs I was ready to sell it. However it cannot be sold nor can I exchange freight with it. The only way to command it is through the property menu or clicking the actual ship in space.
Also it doesn't appear under landed ships when docked at a station. It's perfectly usable but cannot be upgraded as well.

Anyone else encounter this odd issue? I'm guessing the only way to trade is to ride/dock it yourself.

Ferenczy66
x3tc

Post by Ferenczy66 » Tue, 3. Mar 15, 04:21

Does anyone have any insight into how best to configure a M7M or M8 to be a station killer with MLCC.

I've set the ROE on my ATF M7Ms to 90% attack stations at ranges of 5-25K. (doesn't seem to be very effective, but I didn't check their inventory to see if they were out of missles before posting)

Just built a wing of bombers, but not used them as yet.

I'd like to keep the M7M as Cap killers and use the bombers as Station killers.

dizzy
x4

Post by dizzy » Tue, 3. Mar 15, 06:50

Hmm, I've never tried using missile RoE for M7Ms or for attacking stations in general. The way I do it right now I just call in my MLCC ships and manually order them to attack the station (for M6/M7s there is a single group/broadcast command that you can issue to attack my target for all those ships, for M2s I manually order each one to "attack my target", takes 10 seconds or so for 7 M2s).

Can you setup a "Bomber" MLCC task with "Attack Anemies"? That should attack any enemy, including stations.

PS: after ordering ships to attack a station, I recommend leaving the sector, they'll be much more efficient taking down the station out-of-sector, of course, assuming there are no enemy ships around to be a threat.
X3LU 1.5.2/1.7.0 Youtube series with: IEX 1.5b + LUVi, SIaF r7 (previously also used Phanon Plus 4.02, Revelation Plus 1.04, Diverse Game Starts - LU Edition)
[ external image ]

Ferenczy66
x3tc

Post by Ferenczy66 » Tue, 3. Mar 15, 07:46

yeah I noticed they seem to like to collide with stations...which made me think I was doing something wrong

Zaitsev
x4

Re: [X3LU] Bugged Mammoth?

Post by Zaitsev » Tue, 3. Mar 15, 17:39

buttcheeks wrote:In Uranus I happened to come across a Mammoth sold at a bargain price of 10 million credits. After some quick repairs I was ready to sell it. However it cannot be sold nor can I exchange freight with it. The only way to command it is through the property menu or clicking the actual ship in space.
Also it doesn't appear under landed ships when docked at a station. It's perfectly usable but cannot be upgraded as well.

Anyone else encounter this odd issue? I'm guessing the only way to trade is to ride/dock it yourself.
It's a bug in the vanilla mission system, which LU still use. You can't get rid of it or make it do anything useful, so basically you just wasted ten million credits.
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am :D

DiDs:
Eye of the storm Completed
Eye of the storm - book 2 Inactive
Black Sun - Completed
Endgame - Completed

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 3. Mar 15, 19:00

@ buttcheeks & Zaitzev: That sounds similar to the old situation with the 'Pirate Ship TS' that was (mistakenly) left created by jobs in early vanilla X3TC patches. One workaround there was to give the rogue/ghost ship instructions via its listing in the Player Property, Ships, Menu. I wonder if that might work here?
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Tue, 3. Mar 15, 19:38

Alan:

No that does not work either, I tried every which way to make use of this ship to no avail. I got rid of it by ordering it to follow me at which point my enemies (Phanon) took it out.

buttcheeks
x3tc

Post by buttcheeks » Wed, 4. Mar 15, 03:15

:( 10 million....

oh wells.

Deveyus
x3ap

Post by Deveyus » Wed, 4. Mar 15, 05:25

Don't worry, soon enough you'll be building SCH 400s of ore and such because "Dangit, I'm tired of being out of ore!" and 10 million will be pocket money.

buttcheeks
x3tc

Post by buttcheeks » Wed, 4. Mar 15, 08:26

lol it's cool. such set backs are to be expected.
should've suspected why a terran would have a mammoth out of nowhere. :x

buttcheeks
x3tc

Post by buttcheeks » Wed, 4. Mar 15, 11:22

Anyway to blacklist sectors for good? Some of my UT's and Station agents insists on going through Xenon sectors. Any advice?

buttcheeks
x3tc

Post by buttcheeks » Wed, 4. Mar 15, 11:41

nvm apparently needed navigation software. silly me.

dizzy
x4

Post by dizzy » Wed, 4. Mar 15, 20:30

Deveyus wrote:Don't worry, soon enough you'll be building SCH 400s of ore and such because "Dangit, I'm tired of being out of ore!" and 10 million will be pocket money.
And unfortunately, a SCH400 Ore isn't good enough at some point and you end up having to built multiple of these and setup large numbers of couriers since you can't have Freighters get the same ware from multiple sources. I sometimes feel that LU needs to support up to SCH800 o.O
buttcheeks wrote:nvm apparently needed navigation software. silly me.
Hmm? If you have Jumpdrive and Autojump Distance set to 0 (which you should for all your traders) they should just jump to the sector they need to get to. Not sure why you would need Navigation Command Software, that only gives you additional commands to "fly safe' but I don't think it affects the behaviour of automated agents.
X3LU 1.5.2/1.7.0 Youtube series with: IEX 1.5b + LUVi, SIaF r7 (previously also used Phanon Plus 4.02, Revelation Plus 1.04, Diverse Game Starts - LU Edition)
[ external image ]

buttcheeks
x3tc

Post by buttcheeks » Thu, 5. Mar 15, 03:27

:? Oh I never knew that. Thanks!

Cavespider
x4

Post by Cavespider » Thu, 5. Mar 15, 13:10

Just as an idea, I love the ring of fire option with laser towers, could you also make a TS lay a minefield in a nice look the center being the cords you give em

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”