So...Aran...Terran or Aldrin only?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

GlassDeviant
x3tc

So...Aran...Terran or Aldrin only?

Post by GlassDeviant » Sun, 5. Apr 15, 06:10

Can't say I am very impressed by this. I always play the Humble Merchant start, as I am not really interested in combat.
bibo ergo sum

Sirrobert
x3ap

Post by Sirrobert » Sun, 5. Apr 15, 14:38

Impressed by what?
You get the Aran through the unfocussed jump drive. Which you get through the plots.
Just start the plots
9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm crazy. The 10th is singing the music from Tetris

GlassDeviant
x3tc

Post by GlassDeviant » Mon, 6. Apr 15, 22:48

ok, I must have misunderstood the fansite I was reading from, which seemed to indicate that you could only get a PHQ and an Aran if you had completed the Terran plot.
bibo ergo sum

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 6. Apr 15, 22:58

Yes you have to progress via *any* of the plot-enabled starts and, unfortunately for you, doing the plot(s) means that some combat is necessary - unless you really cheat your way past them such as with a plot-complete or god-mode mod.

Otherwise, and since you posted in the S&M forum, you could just cheat in the PHQ, the Aran and whatever else you want.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

GlassDeviant
x3tc

Post by GlassDeviant » Tue, 7. Apr 15, 00:01

Oops, hadn't realised I was still in the script & modding forum when I posted that.

I finished the main AP plot as Humble Merchant, and yeah there's combat but not a lot of it, so I can keep that to a minimum. Usually I don't even do any of the plots, just trading and station/complex building.

Thanks for the infoz.
bibo ergo sum

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”