Novel X Rebirth: Plutarch Rising cancelled?

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

BlackArchon
xr

Novel X Rebirth: Plutarch Rising cancelled?

Post by BlackArchon » Mon, 3. Aug 15, 09:44

I had preordered the newest novel X Rebirth: Plutarch Rising on Amazon some months ago. After several messages from Amazon that this article will come later, today a final mail has arrived that my order is cancelled because this product can't be delivered.

So is this novel cancelled?

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 3. Aug 15, 21:34

Have a look at this (German) post that the book author Helge Kautz made in May of this year. He says he had writer's block regarding Plutarch Rising and goes on to say that book writing is not his main artistic interest now.

I guess stocks of the early package-release DE version may have run out.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 6. Aug 15, 10:47

Alan Phipps wrote:I guess stocks of the early package-release DE version may have run out.
Just to clarify: The book was never finished. The only printed version that exists, is a short extract in the German X Rebirth Collectors Edition.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “Creative Universe”