X3R: can't buy salvage insurance!?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

feierfrosch

X3R: can't buy salvage insurance!?

Post by feierfrosch » Thu, 23. Jun 16, 03:24

Howdy folks,

I'm not quite sure if it fits in to any of the headlines, but I think in "technical support" it's still the best fit. If I'm wrong, please transfer it to the correct subforum.

I'm playing X3R V2.5 with bonus pack and no other mods. Now I'm about to enter deep pirate space for the first time, and I tried to buy some salvage insurances for that endeavour. But the thing is: I can't. It just doesn't show up in the trade menu, as if the station doesn't have it at all. Some pages told me that the TerraCorp HQ should be selling it - is that wrong? Did I read some TC info on that behalf?

I'll be trying to get the insurance in the Goner Temple, although I tried to not dock there up to now because I want to do some stuff before advancing in the story. But well, doesn't matter now I guess.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 23. Jun 16, 09:39

The TerraCorp doesn't sell Salvage Insurances in X3R.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

feierfrosch

Post by feierfrosch » Thu, 23. Jun 16, 16:30

Well, that explains a lot then. I overcame myself and did the first story missions, so I could buy them at the Goner Temple. But thank you anyways! :)

RAVEN.myst
x3tc

Post by RAVEN.myst » Thu, 23. Jun 16, 22:00

You can get it at the Goner Temple in CBSW, just around the corner from Terracorp ;)
-
Boron passenger: "You must hurry - my testicles are drying out!"
-
Born on Lave, raised on Freeport 7...
-
The Write Stuff

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”