Shipyard stuck at 33% building + Cargolifter URV drone transfer bug

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

KopiG
x4

Shipyard stuck at 33% building + Cargolifter URV drone transfer bug

Post by KopiG » Sun, 6. Mar 16, 23:53

Bug #1:
The XL Capital Ship guy in Devries, Darn Hot Air has been building the same old Sucullus for the last 4+ hours of game time! I want to use his services (to equip my Titurels with drones). If the reason for this is the Shipyard does not have enough resources to build it so it is stuck because of that then THE SHIPYARD (XL Capital dude) SHOULDNT HAVE FK*ING STARTED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE Now I am blocked out from its/his services forever. ANd of course there are ZERO XL Capital Shipyards in this entire Universe only in Darn Hot Air.
Bug #2:
Also transfering Cargolifter URVs from a small ship to a capital will make those drones completely disappear. The capital ship will never receive and they just vanish into thin air. Specifically ordered my Mercancias(container) to "Transfer Equip" Cargolifter URVs to my Rhannas, Titural, Construction Ship. IN all 3 cases the Cargolifter URV Drones disappeared into thin air after the "trade has been completed".

I never thought after returning to X and giving it another chance after like 2 years there are still huge and TRIVIAL bugs in the game. I wish I never bought the game nor this stupid DLC.

caveman623
x4

Post by caveman623 » Mon, 7. Mar 16, 04:53

As far as the cargo lift bug I've run into the same problem I don't know what the deal with that is but there is another XL shipyard in Farout gemstone manufacturer and they seem to move ships decently and not get stuck but you may have to wait A bit for them to finish if there building. It is a HOA shipyard btw

caveman623
x4

Post by caveman623 » Mon, 7. Mar 16, 04:57

Also beware of the small ship dealers in Albion I've had my small ships gets stuck in the dock and in devries I've had small ship dealers accept money & not do the repairs the first time and then do the repairs the second time but I've also had it work perfectly fine before also

Gaotseun
x4

Post by Gaotseun » Tue, 8. Mar 16, 12:18

i dont now why buy small ships they just useless canonfood...

deadjesta

Re: Shipyard stuck at 33% building + Cargolifter URV drone transfer bug

Post by deadjesta » Wed, 22. Feb 17, 04:57

KopiG wrote:Bug #1:
... ANd of course there are ZERO XL Capital Shipyards in this entire Universe only in Darn Hot Air.
Not quite true actually mate!
caveman623 wrote: ...there is another XL shipyard in Farout gemstone manufacture...
Also, there is the JSS Large BTO Shipyard in Eternal Dawn: Devoid Clime: Omicron Lyrae (Also has a Mass Shipyard).
The Teladi Union Shipyard in Verdant Profit: Serpentine Haze: Fields Of Opportunity (DLC)
The Terracorp Capital Shipyard in District 5: West Gate: Home of Light (DLC)
And the Terracorp Capital Shipyard in District 8: Sillarne's Triumph: HoL

Get the X-Rebirth Galaxy map by Drow. It's really useful.

:wink:
iMac 3.1 GHz Intel Quad Core i7
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 512 MB

JESS 246
x3

Post by JESS 246 » Wed, 22. Feb 17, 19:57

There are two Shipyards Albion but if a shipyard have not got the resources to build or finish any buid it wont till those resources are in place.

You can if you have one send a trade ship to get needed items then the jobs done.

This build system has been broken from the start as all shipyard never have their own trade ships and always rely on incoming traders and even then the resources are in short supply.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Wed, 22. Feb 17, 20:01

Not strictly a tech support issue so moving to the main forum. Much more advice there, btw.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Ezarkal
x4

Post by Ezarkal » Wed, 22. Feb 17, 20:57

Can I just point out that the initial post on this thread was emitted more than 1 year ago? KopiG either solved the issue or dropped the game since a frigging while ago.

EDIT: Alright, technically, not more than a year ago. but 11 months is a pretty good while.
Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the first opening they develop is the anus.
This means that at one point you were nothing but an asshole.

Some people never develop beyond this stage.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Thu, 23. Feb 17, 00:23

Good point, and one I missed. :oops:

**CLICK**
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”