[Guide] X Rebirth Station Builder's Compendium

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Simoom
x4

Post by Simoom » Sun, 20. Mar 16, 20:48

Hey toby:

I skipped the HoL stations because they are identical to Albion ones, yeah (and I think Albion is Argon, actually.... DeVries is Terran). But I'll mention it so people know. :)

As for the differences in efficiency, I am not sure; according to ZonedOut his data are completely new from v4.0/HoL. I do notice a lot of discrepancy between an object's details/encyclopedia entry and their displayed stats in the info screen, though (for example certain weapon dmg values), so I wouldn't be surprised if Ego made some changes that aren't showing properly.

alexusvm
x4

Post by alexusvm » Tue, 22. Mar 16, 18:30

Simoom! Please see your private messages.

Simoom
x4

Post by Simoom » Wed, 23. Mar 16, 23:18

Guide updated with Teladi station information (apparently in 4.0 you can purchase a Teladi construction vessel now?)

It would seem possible to build a full Teladianium production chain...
alexusvm wrote:Simoom! Please see your private messages.
I have sent you a reply! :) Look forward to hearing from you.

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Wed, 23. Mar 16, 23:29

I'm not offered CVs by the ship dealers on the Teladi Overwatch station so I am not sure that is the case.

TheDeliveryMan
x4

Post by TheDeliveryMan » Thu, 24. Mar 16, 08:51

Simoom wrote:Guide updated with Teladi station information (apparently in 4.0 you can purchase a Teladi construction vessel now?)

It would seem possible to build a full Teladianium production chain...
There's no Teladi Construction Vessel in the game files.

kitsune9tails

Post by kitsune9tails » Thu, 24. Mar 16, 09:42

Regarding HoL CVs, I was able to see the Warehouse in the buildable station list, which is definitely a change from Albion. That could have been from a mod, though, I guess...

toby_p
xr

Post by toby_p » Thu, 24. Mar 16, 10:07

kitsune9tails wrote:Regarding HoL CVs, I was able to see the Warehouse in the buildable station list, which is definitely a change from Albion. That could have been from a mod, though, I guess...
Nope, that's vanilla. The warehouse is the only station in which HoL stations differ from Albion.

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Thu, 24. Mar 16, 10:07

kitsune9tails wrote:Regarding HoL CVs, I was able to see the Warehouse in the buildable station list, which is definitely a change from Albion. That could have been from a mod, though, I guess...
Nar, you're right. The HoL CV is the only one that offers player Warehouse construction in vanilla.

Phipsz
x4

Post by Phipsz » Sat, 26. Mar 16, 23:15

So, I was bored and saw the request to make a station "complex" calculator i the scripts/modding forum. I have scribbled down some stuff for now, available here. the sourcecode is also available at github. I would be happy about feedback :)

Simoom
x4

Post by Simoom » Sun, 27. Mar 16, 01:02

Hey everyone... have some exciting news to announce. :)

I was contacted by a Russian player (alexusvm, he commented on the last page) who had authored a factory calculator for XR (he says his tool has been around for about 2 years now, but was unfortunately never translated into English).

I was asked if I could help translate it. I have never done something like this before, but... heck, we needed something like this so bad, I had to say yes! :D

So yeah, here it is! The first English translation of X Rebirth Builder 2.0!
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=4601611
I think with that, I'll retire this thread since his tool does absolutely everything a XR builder could ever need.

Many thanks to all the people who helped with data collection, parsing, or looked into coding a calculator! It is not all wasted effort - I think we all learned some neat things about the underlying system behind XR's economy. :)

Inchínn
x4

Post by Inchínn » Tue, 11. Apr 17, 16:58

Using this and its great to be able to see the Trade infrastructure with havign to go through all the Menus in game.
One issue i gave though, the Galaxy map screws up when sooming in to a sector.
This is the same in Both views
[ external image ]

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”