Trivial bug report with !move.military.resupply

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

TechSY730
x3ap

Trivial bug report with !move.military.resupply

Post by TechSY730 » Thu, 27. Apr 17, 18:04

In 3.2 AP (and maybe 3.3 TC, I don't know, haven't checked), it seems that you tried to make !move.military.resupply script update the "destination" thing to the base it is going to so it will display it on the ship's info screen.

But it seems like there is a bad variable in the command to update destination. It is trying to update the destination to the variable $base

Code: Select all

[THIS]-> set destination to $base
. However, that variable is not defined in that function, so I think this means it would always set the destination to null (aka. clear the destination)

I think you wanted to update the destination to the variable $station

Code: Select all

[THIS]-> set destination to $station
I've fixed this in my local copy of the script, and it seems to work now.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 5. May 17, 18:59

I had a look at the mentioned script file and the line you mentioned doesn't appear there. Searching with notepad++ through the whole scripts folder I couldn't find it in one of the other scripts either. You do not by any chance play a modified game, do you?
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”